Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,544 members, 7,888,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:35 PM

See The Lady Cosy Orjiakor Is Willing To Become A Lesbian For - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Lady Cosy Orjiakor Is Willing To Become A Lesbian For (4146 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Is Still A Learner!! Nigerians React To Two 'Endowed Sisters`Pics / Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Lady Cosy Orjiakor Is Willing To Become A Lesbian For by janzguy: 5:40am On May 20, 2016
The Nollywood actress posted a picture of Serbian pop star, Jelena Karleusa with a caption "hmmm for you I would turn a lesbian".......

Lol! Cosy are you willing to risk 14years imprisonment for her??

www.divineloveudorji..com/2016/05/see-lady-cosy-orjiakor-is-willing-to.html

Re: See The Lady Cosy Orjiakor Is Willing To Become A Lesbian For by Danhumprey: 5:48am On May 20, 2016
mtttttcccchhhhhhheeeewwwww!
Re: See The Lady Cosy Orjiakor Is Willing To Become A Lesbian For by Mrbigman1(m): 5:48am On May 20, 2016
She has being useless from beginning, so, it's not a news
Re: See The Lady Cosy Orjiakor Is Willing To Become A Lesbian For by 2undeee(m): 5:59am On May 20, 2016
for talking or having the taught self na 14 years so by the vested upon me by the community of Nairaland you are hereby sentence to 14 years in kirikiri with hard labour.

I rise

Court
Re: See The Lady Cosy Orjiakor Is Willing To Become A Lesbian For by Smellymouth: 6:08am On May 20, 2016
Mtcheeeewwww
Re: See The Lady Cosy Orjiakor Is Willing To Become A Lesbian For by Nobody: 6:13am On May 20, 2016
d two of dem ar fuchable
Re: See The Lady Cosy Orjiakor Is Willing To Become A Lesbian For by Rhaspody(m): 6:28am On May 20, 2016
Well lesbians has been known to choose average looking partners
Re: See The Lady Cosy Orjiakor Is Willing To Become A Lesbian For by Nobody: 6:32am On May 20, 2016
okare continue
Re: See The Lady Cosy Orjiakor Is Willing To Become A Lesbian For by teekay213(m): 7:14am On May 20, 2016
Pervert!
Re: See The Lady Cosy Orjiakor Is Willing To Become A Lesbian For by adorablepepple(f): 7:21am On May 20, 2016
What was she before

1 Like

Re: See The Lady Cosy Orjiakor Is Willing To Become A Lesbian For by iykekelvins(m): 8:53am On May 20, 2016
There's nothing attractive in this Cossy sef
Re: See The Lady Cosy Orjiakor Is Willing To Become A Lesbian For by Danielle22(f): 9:52am On May 20, 2016
Anything for attention.....anyways dats her headache not mine *sippin my lemonade* cool

1 Like

Re: See The Lady Cosy Orjiakor Is Willing To Become A Lesbian For by olarhtunji(m): 10:35am On May 20, 2016
Danielle22:
Anything for attention.....anyways dats her headache not mine *sippin my lemonade* cool

like as if u av drank lemonade b4
Re: See The Lady Cosy Orjiakor Is Willing To Become A Lesbian For by AnnTee: 10:46am On May 20, 2016
They are both alike, am not surprised
Re: See The Lady Cosy Orjiakor Is Willing To Become A Lesbian For by jrupa(m): 1:30pm On May 20, 2016
As if she has not been practicing it before.
Indirectly sending signals.
Re: See The Lady Cosy Orjiakor Is Willing To Become A Lesbian For by seankay(m): 2:54pm On May 20, 2016
Dis one wey her lips b like Boli? undecided

Cossy,u fit swear say u neva do Girl b4?
Re: See The Lady Cosy Orjiakor Is Willing To Become A Lesbian For by Kaira333: 3:00pm On May 20, 2016
One day this her breast will burst

(1) (Reply)

See 12 Ghanaian Celebrities Who Went Completelynaked On Screen For The Money! / The Fattest Woman I've Ever Seen.[[photos]] / Dbanj Reveals How Much Davido Paid Mo'hits To Perform- Explains Why He Did It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.