Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,114 members, 7,949,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:06 PM

How To Prioritize Personal Development. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Prioritize Personal Development. (409 Views)

Personal Development And Growth / Prioritize Africa’s Youth And Leapfrog Traditional Development Paths –elumelu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prioritize Personal Development. by fermonster(m): 6:44am On May 20, 2016
Summary: Build yourself up.
Case study: Me,
Target: You!

Every day is an opportunity to get better and everyone including me deserves better as a step to being the best.
My goal in life is to be the best in the following:

Finance
Relationship
Fun
Health
Moral excellence
Communication
And everything that will contribute positively to my growth.

I love my life today, my relationship is beautiful and I grow positively by just been contented with all I have now, as little as it might be. The only way to be happy in life is to love what you have now on your journey to acquiring bigger and better things in life.
There will always be a car better than yours, there will always be a girl more beautiful than yours, and there will always be a house better than yours. But you will never be happy until you learn to love yours.

Prioritizing personal development is a necessity for everyman aspiring for greatness in life. As an entrepreneur, you need to develop yourself daily by taking a step further and do things today, better than yesterday. Stay healthy, eat healthy, talk positively.

If you make one naira today, go for two naira tomorrow.
Wake up early, exercise, drink water, eat fruits, talk nicely, compliment yourself, improve on your communications, forgive, move on, enjoy life, stay updated, have fun, be contented.

Keep in touch with family and friends, get your spouse’s involved in what you do. If you need help, ask!

This is me just passing my message in my own way. Call it my opinion, common sense, facts or whatever.
That am right doesn’t make you wrong, that am wrong doesn’t make you right.
Love, live, grow, share, ask, receive, be happy and most importantly. Don’t criticize.

SEMEBU COMES!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not Focused In Your Investments. / I'm Doing Another Case Study. And This One Will Be My Biggest One Yet! / Are You A Lawyer? I Have A Job For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.