Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,646 members, 7,951,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

Netbeans Ide For C++ - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Netbeans Ide For C++ (825 Views)

Java(tm) Se Dev.kit 6 Update 2 And Netbeans Ide 6.8 / Is Anything Better Than The Netbeans Ide? / Netbeans Vs Eclipse Vs Jboss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Netbeans Ide For C++ by gameaddict(m): 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2009
Pls guys, i need help on how to configure netbeans IDE 6.1 for c++. I only have bloodshed dev C++ on my system but netbeans says it doesn't detect any compiler on the system. If i have to download a new compiler, pls give me links and directions if possible, and no RAPIDSHARE! grin

Can anyone also get me links to good game programming tutorials that have actually been beneficial to a beginner programmer(there's a whole load of silly lazy tutorials on the net lipsrsealed).

And to all my Naija programmers, when can we expect a good software that wasn't developed for money(i mean business software), how soon can we expect good programs that actually motivate others especially beginners llike me,  grin.

I love naija,  I really do,  Lets do whats best and not chase after unnecessary things like money.

And for those who are worried about the prospects of self taught programmers like me,  I think we programmers can and should prove ourselves before seeking jobs by making the best of what we have( There's a lot of tools around to work with ) and do the best we can. The best programmers today started as hobbyists doing what they loved best ( i don't have to mention names )  grin.

Naijas geekiest geek,   gameaddict
Re: Netbeans Ide For C++ by femu(m): 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2009
download the latest Netbeans IDE with C/C++ plugin and Cygwin from http://www.cygwin.com/ .The compiler will be automatically detected after you have done these.

(1) (Reply)

Visual Basic Help Needed / Any Aptech Accp Graduant? / An App Called HoPe: My Apps For Development Submission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.