Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,230 members, 7,880,872 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:25 AM

If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear (104718 Views)

10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True / 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read / 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by samhay: 3:13am On May 21, 2016
just2okworld:
Samhay I'm guilty of all grin

Op forgot to put

You are a bad boy/nig.ga

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by SycophanticGoat: 3:19am On May 21, 2016
myfantasies:
Really?

Dem make i remove my clothes to hail u too grin

How r u doing

LoL! You wan gimmie erection this early morn? shocked shocked shocked

I'm fine oh! Just doing some journeying...
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 3:46am On May 21, 2016
The list is on point though grin
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Anis1987: 5:12am On May 21, 2016
joseph1832:
Honestly, a certain lady always liked calling me "big head". Thought she was referring to my really having, a 'big head'. grin grin

[size=45pt]LMFAO!!!.[/size]
what of if they call u small head lolz
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:15am On May 21, 2016
mimzy:
12. “You’re so annoying.”

Don’t stop what you’re doing. grin grin
Hmmmmmmm
It is well
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:33am On May 21, 2016
iykekelvins:
Mabel: Kelvin, so you can't whatsapp me abi

Me: Sorry na, I've been busy

Mabel: Busy for me abi? Go away jorgringrin

Hahahahahaha
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by kasim155: 5:43am On May 21, 2016
lezz:
OP, you hit the mark with number 2. wink grin

Very true, i have heard dis from so many girls who are tr show their green light.

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by spafu(m): 5:55am On May 21, 2016
So all the why I was hearing stuff like these and wasn't reading meaning to it meant I was so so uncoded.
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by myfantasies(f): 6:31am On May 21, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

LoL! You wan gimmie erection this early morn? shocked shocked shocked

I'm fine oh! Just doing some journeying...
Which journey is dat

And u did not take me along angry
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by PAnaceA7(m): 7:05am On May 21, 2016
mimzy:

Thanks a lot kiss Hope u cracked ur ribs a lil grin
I even cracked more than a rib.....But u ladies can pretend ehn......
So wen is d contest coming up
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 7:28am On May 21, 2016
PAnaceA7:

It could actually win her the miss Nairaland 2016, she just got a new follower...i wish this came earlier.....

Don't be too hard on her, don't feel betrayed wink

Cc: mimzy
so she did it for the competition,I see, this kind of people can screw others over for some cheap publicity, btw what's the fuss about miss nl?
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by MUVA(m): 7:32am On May 21, 2016
2dugged:
so she did it for the competition,I see, this kind of people can screw others over for some cheap publicity, btw what's the fuss about miss nl?
Aunty it's all for fun please. Don't take it too personal inu? smiley
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by SycophanticGoat: 7:32am On May 21, 2016
myfantasies:
Which journey is dat

And u did not take me along angry

LoL! Wouldn't stress my rove on a night journey nah... wink
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 7:35am On May 21, 2016
MUVA:
Aunty it's all for fun please. Don't take it too personal inu? smiley
aite
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by myfantasies(f): 7:37am On May 21, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

LoL! Wouldn't stress my rove on a night journey nah... wink
Night journey to where

As long as i am with you i won't be stressed grin
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by SycophanticGoat: 7:44am On May 21, 2016
myfantasies:
Night journey to where

As long as i am with you i won't be stressed grin

Awww! That's sweet... smiley

Well, I was only moving from SE to Lagos (gotten home tho).. Went for a lill job which I'm done with..

BTW, where do you base?
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by ipreach: 7:51am On May 21, 2016
joseph1832:
Why am I seeing dots
That is part of the sentences you will hear
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by myfantasies(f): 7:52am On May 21, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Awww! That's sweet... smiley

Well, I was only moving from SE to Lagos (gotten home tho).. Went for a lill job which I'm done with..

BTW, where do you base?
Ok welcome

Wat did you buy

I be Lagos babe naah grin
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by SycophanticGoat: 7:55am On May 21, 2016
myfantasies:
Ok welcome

Wat did you buy

I be Lagos babe naah grin

That's good news! shocked shocked shocked cheesy

I was actually praying that I don't see states like Rivers, Abuja, Edo, etc, that are bit far from Lag, as a reply to my question.. cheesy grin

I bought bread oh... sad

You go chop? cheesy
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by vague: 7:56am On May 21, 2016
vizkiz:
If you like me, you better say it, I am too busy to be reading a girl's actions... Simply tell me. "Viz, I like you" then we will know what to do about it. how will you be calling me big head, for what now? grin

#Teamnotimeforiranu undecided

and you cry when you do not have a girlfriend oya continue
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Cannonleo(m): 7:59am On May 21, 2016
vizkiz:
If you like me, you better say it, I am too busy to be reading a girl's actions... Simply tell me. "Viz, I like you" then we will know what to do about it. how will you be calling me big head, for what now? grin

#Teamnotimeforiranu undecided

my brother tell, I can't even read green lights Abi traffic lights and you expect me to understand all these words like if it ain't a normal conversation. If you like me tell me straight. I love direct ladies
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by myfantasies(f): 8:00am On May 21, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

That's good news! shocked shocked shocked cheesy

I was actually praying that I don't see states like Rivers, Abuja, Edo, etc, that are bit far from Lag, as a reply to my question.. cheesy grin

I bought bread oh... sad

You go chop? cheesy
If na sliced bread i no chop

I prefer agege bread, it goes well with agoyin with chilled coke
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Charlieboskie(m): 8:00am On May 21, 2016
truthfully.. she actually said the whole 13 sentences to me even more. Bt wen I asked her out, she declined. her reasons being she Jst likes me as a Frnd. am not exactly wot she wants in a boifrnd. So my dear pple. dat she said those sentences to u doesn't guarantee Dia is a connection.
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Charlieboskie(m): 8:01am On May 21, 2016
:Dtruthfully.. she actually said the whole 13 sentences to me even more. Bt wen I asked her out, she declined. her reasons being she Jst likes me as a Frnd. am not exactly wot she wants in a boifrnd. So my dear pple. dat she said those sentences to u doesn't guarantee Dia is a connection. ONE MANS OPINION THOUGH... winktruthfully.. she actually said the whole 13 sentences to me even more. Bt wen I asked her out, she declined. her reasons being she Jst likes me as a Frnd. am not exactly wot she wants in a boifrnd. So my dear pple. dat she said those sentences to u doesn't guarantee Dia is a connection. ONE MANS OPINION THOUGH...
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by SycophanticGoat: 8:10am On May 21, 2016
myfantasies:
If na sliced bread i no chop

I prefer agege bread, it goes well with agoyin with chilled coke

Lmao! Don't make me call you agoyin babe oh... grin tongue

Used to like them soft agege bread until dey started making tasteless foam/mattress calling it bread.

Stopped eating it.

Where (area) do you reside?
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by myfantasies(f): 8:15am On May 21, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Lmao! Don't make me call you agoyin babe oh... grin tongue

Used to like them soft agege bread until dey started making tasteless foam/mattress calling it bread.

Stopped eating it.

Where (area) do you reside?
Me stop eating those soft, elastic, succulent agege bread

NEVER

Ajegunle
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by SycophanticGoat: 8:19am On May 21, 2016
myfantasies:
Me stop eating those soft, elastic, succulent agege bread

NEVER

Ajegunle

Bread kwa? Succulent? grin grin grin

Chai!

Do you mind if I send you a PM? smiley
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by myfantasies(f): 8:20am On May 21, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Bread kwa? Succulent? grin grin grin

Chai!

Do you mind if I send you a PM? smiley
Go ahead
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by SycophanticGoat: 8:22am On May 21, 2016
myfantasies:
Go ahead

Aight.. smiley
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Rexhenrex(m): 8:41am On May 21, 2016
mimzy:

choi you can lie ooooooo cheesy cheesy

[img]http://2.bp..com/-ROVcST8iRJk/VaDMt5eQ5SI/AAAAAAAF2_o/6MflzZQ9U6g/s1600/6.png[/img]

lmao,na me you the do yeye abi. U are the only woman in ma lie my heart beat just trust me
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by SycophanticGoat: 8:42am On May 21, 2016
myfantasies:
Go ahead

Sent.. smiley
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by PAnaceA7(m): 8:43am On May 21, 2016
2dugged:

Hey dear.... take a chill pill, besides why would u stylishly tell a guy u like him with some of the phrases d op mentioned if not to let him know of your emotions....

For me the op has made it easier for u gals dat can't come out straight to tell a guy u love him....At least if d guy reads dis he would know of ur feelings towards him....

Take it easy dear.....Life is too short to be harboring hate dis morning...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.