Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,828 members, 7,889,745 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:31 PM

Who Can Confirm This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Confirm This? (990 Views)

10 Confirm Facts About SEX / Cutest Guy! On Nairaland! The Ladies Can Confirm That (pics) / Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Confirm This? by Omuka: 11:38am On May 20, 2016
I have mingled with many dudes, i discovered that there are guys that are naturally endowed with the luck of getting any girl they want even if they are not good looking. Have you experience such before?
Re: Who Can Confirm This? by vizkiz: 11:42am On May 20, 2016
gone are the days where guys get girls with their handsome looks...Looks don't freak them again
Re: Who Can Confirm This? by naijaboiy: 11:48am On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:
gone are the days where guys get girls with their handsome looks...Looks don't freak them again
It's not really like that as you put it.

Let's just say if you are good looking you also have to put in more effort in getting a girl. Like you can't expect a girl to walk up to you simply because you are good looking.

But I will tel you that girls still and always will admire a good looking guy from far away. It's now up to the guy to make use of that advantage.

So those days are not gone per se, they have just been modified. cool

1 Like

Re: Who Can Confirm This? by MRNipples(m): 11:49am On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:
YOU ARE WRONG BRO, INFACT I CAN 100% TELL U THAT U ARE WRONG.
Re: Who Can Confirm This? by obiorathesubtle: 11:49am On May 20, 2016
These days..If you aint gat money and you expect a girl to fall for you... FAaa faa faaa fowl!!

Good looks don serve him tenure finish.. Na money dey seat right now..

1 Like

Re: Who Can Confirm This? by MRNipples(m): 11:52am On May 20, 2016
@OP yeah you are right, some guys knows their onions when it comes to getting ladies even when they are not handsome. i have a friend like that, his name is EFE. he is not rich nor handsome, but ladies flock around him like he is justin bieber.
Re: Who Can Confirm This? by onstelly(f): 11:55am On May 20, 2016
Na good looks we go chop undecided
Re: Who Can Confirm This? by Omuka: 11:55am On May 20, 2016
MRNipples:
@OP yeah you are right, some guys knows their onions when it comes to getting ladies even when they are not handsome. i have a friend like that, his name is EFE. he is not rich nor handsome, but ladies flock around him like he is justin bieber.
correct. Sometimes i wonder, because i'm cute but girls don't flock me.
Re: Who Can Confirm This? by vizkiz: 11:56am On May 20, 2016
MRNipples:
YOU ARE WRONG BRO, INFACT I CAN 100% TELL U THAT U ARE WRONG.

naijaboiy:

It's not really like that as you put it.

Let's just say if you are good looking you also have to put in more effort in getting a girl. Like you can't expect a girl to walk up to you simply because you are good looking.

But I will tel you that girls still and always will admire a good looking guy from far away. It's now up to the guy to make use of that advantage.

So those days are not gone per se, they have just been modified. cool

#Gbam. True!!!

What my comment was actually trying to illuminate is the fact that looks over money doesn't work again especially in 2016 because according to research carried out in our beloved country Nigeria.

Ladies these days will rather date a rich gorilla than a handsome broke ass (I.e Adams oshiomole and wife) maybe that's what op is facing grin
Re: Who Can Confirm This? by donbenedict(m): 12:02pm On May 20, 2016
Abeg where were the ladies when basket mouth was broke cheesy

Even sinaj can attest to the fact that basket mouth is drop dead cute.

Sinaj shebi I no lie grin
Re: Who Can Confirm This? by MRNipples(m): 12:03pm On May 20, 2016
Omuka:
correct. Sometimes i wonder, because i'm cute but girls don't flock me.
LOL bro believe me there are ladies that are ready to flock around 24/7 in a day becaus you are cute, mayb the reason they dnt flock around you is your lifestyle, if you are a reserve guy, a shy guy and you dnt mingle with ladies then it will make ladies to have these feeling towards you that thats just your way of life, but bro immediately u start having female friends, partying with them and mingling with them, not being shy and when you are confident and very plain and simple, very friendly and not rude to ladies, then bro believe me if you aint careful you will complain of too much attention from ladies.
Re: Who Can Confirm This? by Omuka: 12:04pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
Abeg where were the ladies when basket mouth was broke cheesy

Even sinaj can attest to the fact that basket mouth is drop dead cute.

Sinaj shebi I no lie grin
if basket mouth had the luck he would have bleeped them many before his fame and money.
Re: Who Can Confirm This? by Omuka: 12:06pm On May 20, 2016
MRNipples:
LOL bro believe me there are ladies that are ready to flock around 24/7 in a day becaus you are cute, mayb the reason they dnt flock around you is your lifestyle, if you are a reserve guy, a shy guy and you dnt mingle with ladies then it will make ladies to have these feeling towards you that thats just your way of life, but bro immediately u start having female friends, partying with them and mingling with them, not being shy and when you are confident and very plain and simple, very friendly and not rude to ladies, then bro believe me if you aint careful you will complain of too much attention from ladies.
they don't even show me any sign that they are attracted to me.
Re: Who Can Confirm This? by donbenedict(m): 12:06pm On May 20, 2016
Omuka:
if basket mouth had the luck he would have bleeped them many before his fame and money.
look leme tell u smth son...

U cannot have all these things without money.

It's clearly stated in the bible. So any girl dat feeds u with lies she doesn't need ur money, tell her den she Calls God a liar. U feel me.
Re: Who Can Confirm This? by MRNipples(m): 12:07pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

#Gbam. True!!!

What my comment was actually trying to illuminate is the fact that looks over money doesn't work again especially in 2016 because according to research carried out in our beloved country Nigeria.

Ladies these days will rather date a rich gorilla than a handsome broke ass (I.e Adams oshiomole and wife) maybe that's what op is facing grin

VERY TRUE BRO, but lest not forget that a prince charming can seceretly be having an affair with lara. like what blalabla is having with _ anyways nor be everything them dey talk online. cc vizkiz please modify d caro part. pls.
Re: Who Can Confirm This? by vizkiz: 12:10pm On May 20, 2016
MRNipples:
VERY TRUE BRO, but lest not forget that a prince charming can seceretly be having an affair with lara. like what blalabla is having with carolina danjuma anyways nor be everything them dey talk online.

I no dey there oh grin
Re: Who Can Confirm This? by MRNipples(m): 12:11pm On May 20, 2016
Omuka:
they don't even show me any sign that they are attracted to me.
LOL bro do u dress well? are u friendly? are u funny? are u neat? as in ur hair, ur neat shaving, do u have white teeth?
Re: Who Can Confirm This? by MRNipples(m): 12:12pm On May 20, 2016
modified
Re: Who Can Confirm This? by naijaboiy: 12:12pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

#Gbam. True!!!

hahaha...oga everybody wants to get rich o. Na fine boy go give me money? grin
Re: Who Can Confirm This? by MRNipples(m): 12:12pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

I no dey there oh grin
bro i nor talk anytin o.
Re: Who Can Confirm This? by Omuka: 12:13pm On May 20, 2016
naijaboiy:

lol sometimes you don't have to be handsome to get any girl you want.
Re: Who Can Confirm This? by MRNipples(m): 12:16pm On May 20, 2016
naijaboiy:

fine boy pay my school fees for three semesters in school, even though dad gave me the money. by the way fine boy dey give van vicker money even though he nor too sabi act film.
Re: Who Can Confirm This? by naijaboiy: 12:19pm On May 20, 2016
Omuka:
lol sometimes you don't have to be handsome to get any girl you want.
I know that too cheesy
Re: Who Can Confirm This? by naijaboiy: 12:19pm On May 20, 2016
MRNipples:
fine boy pay my school fees for three semesters in school, even though dad gave me the money. by the way fine boy dey give van vicker money even though he nor too sabi act film.
You be gigolo? grin
Re: Who Can Confirm This? by MRNipples(m): 12:20pm On May 20, 2016
naijaboiy:
You be gigolo? grin
hehehe no o bro, i use what i have to get what i want.
Re: Who Can Confirm This? by naijaboiy: 12:22pm On May 20, 2016
MRNipples:
hehehe no o bro, i use what i have to get what i want.
Na gigoloism be that na. grin
Re: Who Can Confirm This? by MRNipples(m): 12:26pm On May 20, 2016
naijaboiy:

Na gigoloism be that na. grin
hehe bro according to one of lana del rey's song, she sang i fork my way up to the top. bro life is not easy, to get to the top sacrifice must be made.
Re: Who Can Confirm This? by naijaboiy: 12:28pm On May 20, 2016
MRNipples:
hehe bro according to one of lana del rey's song, she sang i fork my way up to the top. bro life is not easy, to get to the top sacrifice must be made.
Hmmm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Have This Fantasy Of Rough Sex With A Macho Man! / Enter And Wish Your Loved One Happy New Month. / Strange! When A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It, Sean Tizzle Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.