Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,083 members, 7,890,586 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:23 PM

I Used To Think Dressing Up To Dinner Was For The Movies -RMD - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Used To Think Dressing Up To Dinner Was For The Movies -RMD (871 Views)

Little Girl Goes Viral After Dressing Up As A Police Officer (photos / Ruggedman Hosts Marvis To Dinner In Lagos (photos) / Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used To Think Dressing Up To Dinner Was For The Movies -RMD by jessicajay(f): 11:58am On May 20, 2016
Popular Nollywood actor Richard Mofe Damijo (popularly known as RMD) currently in Scotland and he shared a photo of himself all decked out in a Scottish kilt.
The actor was accompanied by top Nigerian celebs like Don Jazzy, Tega (Mevin producer), actress Destiny Amaka, Andrew Esiri, Fredy Sucre and Oluwole Awoleke (Progress with joy winner) for the Jonny Walker #ProgressToJoy tour
The actor who is married to Jumobi posted this on his page.

Source:http://blog.iyodatv.com/i-use-to-think-dressing-up-to-dinner-was-for-the-movies-rmd/

Re: I Used To Think Dressing Up To Dinner Was For The Movies -RMD by reverendfather: 12:00pm On May 20, 2016
which kind dressing be this, anyway I cover rmd yanch with the blood of God
Re: I Used To Think Dressing Up To Dinner Was For The Movies -RMD by vizkiz: 12:00pm On May 20, 2016
I think Don jazzy looks better on skirt than that skinny ripped gears he wore on the other thread grin
Re: I Used To Think Dressing Up To Dinner Was For The Movies -RMD by cicc2010(f): 2:01pm On May 20, 2016
Na skirt be did
Re: I Used To Think Dressing Up To Dinner Was For The Movies -RMD by tsmith(f): 2:18pm On May 20, 2016
Yes it's a skirt, called a Scottish kilt and you have to be commando (butt naked) under.

(1) (Reply)

Singer Waje Stuns In Two Different Jumpsuits (photos) / Yemi Alade Laments Over New York Hotel Bill [PICS] / Actress Dayo Amusa Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.