Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,777 members, 7,930,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:10 AM

NNAMDI KANU'S EVIL PLOT FINALLY EXPOSED!!! SOUTH SOUTH BEWARE - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNAMDI KANU'S EVIL PLOT FINALLY EXPOSED!!! SOUTH SOUTH BEWARE (12133 Views)

The Best Developed State In South-South Region? / Amaechi Finally Exposed / Rochas Okorocha's True Identity Finally Exposed !!!imo State Beware!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNAMDI KANU'S EVIL PLOT FINALLY EXPOSED!!! SOUTH SOUTH BEWARE by gidgiddy: 1:56pm On May 20, 2016
Sctests:
yorubas and their fear for a nigeria with fulanis and no Igbos. Lmao!

Of course! That's why Biafra is giving them hypertension

1 Like

Re: NNAMDI KANU'S EVIL PLOT FINALLY EXPOSED!!! SOUTH SOUTH BEWARE by TheEclectic: 2:08pm On May 20, 2016
joborskill:
[b]We the concerned people of the Southwest hereby bring to the notice of the south south people of an impending doom ochestrated by the IPOB an Biafrans in General. The IPOB leader called Kanu is a terrorist that must be disregarded. Do not believe every lie you hear on his hate filled radio. They are trying so hard to force the people of the SS into their failed Biafra so they can dominate you people as majorities incase the biafra is ever declared (God Forbid). The IPOB and biafrans in general are known for their dominating attitude and the reason for this new friendship with the SS is to control their destinies and resources in future. Niger deltans must be aware that you people are entirely differents from the igbos. You are not brothers like they claim. Your culture and way of life is different. Do not be decieved by the recent chants of Biafra. It pays you people to be Nigerians than follow a biafra where u wont have control over your future. We yorubas are working tirelessly with the north to rebuild this country and make it great. the unpatriotic ones are the people shouting Biafra. Nigeria is your home people of the SS. You are better here. Do not be fooled by Nnamdi Kanu. He is going to die in jail for trying to break our great nation. Biafra will never come. We hate and condemn biafra.

God bless Nigeria[/b]

cc: fulanimafia

mulatoclaro

tonyebarcanista

passingshot
chukwudi44
jmichlins
thaoriginator
ngeneukwenu
truckpusher

anonimi
bitterleafsoup
drss1
pidggin
biafranbushboy
size40
normalcodes
carinmom
sweetguy25
igwe9
sunnynwa
hansad
princemilla
jmichlins
lmfashions
cecegorz
richest85
bizibi
dicktator1, georgen2u, easternleopard, whirlwind7, zuchyblink, Gext, efosasere, dtruth3, dearpreye

What is your business? Yes, we in the SS would love to be dominated by the Ibos. ..now how is that your concern? Y u dey take abonikin for our body pain? Abeg face bush!

6 Likes

Re: NNAMDI KANU'S EVIL PLOT FINALLY EXPOSED!!! SOUTH SOUTH BEWARE by Scholes007(m): 2:15pm On May 20, 2016
blackpanda:

But u are telling lies. If fulani are truly evil, then why are millions of igbos peacefully settled in the north with no trouble. Why is it only when reverse is the case that trouble erupts? How many yoruba's or other tribe have land in the east? its clear for all to see. Those advocating for biafra only want us because of oil. But we will never fall for their lies!
I hate people mentioning Igbo for useless things, pls use ur rather juvenile reasoning to speak for yourself not Ndi igbo nor ss. SS comprises of 6 states and each state is multi-ethnic hence everyone should talk for his people and stop includeing Igbo in anything as useless as this thread.

1 Like

Re: NNAMDI KANU'S EVIL PLOT FINALLY EXPOSED!!! SOUTH SOUTH BEWARE by TheEclectic: 2:16pm On May 20, 2016
EasternActivist:
[s][/s]

You are lost. You are not one of us. So get lost again and again.
Your opinion is inconsequential ND when a true Stern talks we know... Not edos

Don't mind the 'born throway'

3 Likes

Re: NNAMDI KANU'S EVIL PLOT FINALLY EXPOSED!!! SOUTH SOUTH BEWARE by TheEclectic: 2:18pm On May 20, 2016
blackpanda:

Pls shut up and get lost. We will NEVER join your useless biafra lies. If you like die of frustration, na u sabi. Biafra is nohing but a horseload of shite!

My friend shut da f-up! You're not one of us and you can never be one of us. Where are you from? IDIATA!

2 Likes

Re: NNAMDI KANU'S EVIL PLOT FINALLY EXPOSED!!! SOUTH SOUTH BEWARE by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 20, 2016
GOD PUNISH BIAFRA
Re: NNAMDI KANU'S EVIL PLOT FINALLY EXPOSED!!! SOUTH SOUTH BEWARE by Sctests: 2:26pm On May 20, 2016
blackpanda:

We from the SS will NEVER join your Biafra rubbish. God forbid! We are very much aware of your lies and hate. How many igbos have land in the south? Now compare it with how many foreigners have land in SE?? No way! We no go join una. Biafra is dead on arrival!

But you be muslim na! cheesy
Re: NNAMDI KANU'S EVIL PLOT FINALLY EXPOSED!!! SOUTH SOUTH BEWARE by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 20, 2016
[s]
93xtr6r:

Lies of hypocrisy to divert attention from the very obvious!

Emotionally unstable bigots whose main motive of desiring 'One Nigeria' is for Lagos and their SW region to continue to parasitise on SE and SS so as to further their usual bragging of owning Lagos, which ordinarily, under normal condition wouldn't have amounted more than Togo but for the dysfunctional, lopsided system.

The curses you have spewed on NL against the Igbo cause is already chasing you up and down the world and so you're already confused about life.

I tell you you shall regret ever pouring expletives on Igbos.

Uninteligent bigots parading on NL with foolery thinking it's knowledge...
[/s]

Islam will conquer biafra insha allah
Re: NNAMDI KANU'S EVIL PLOT FINALLY EXPOSED!!! SOUTH SOUTH BEWARE by TheEclectic: 2:29pm On May 20, 2016
blackpanda:

Dont ask me stupid question. Didnt someone just tell u he has stayed over 20yrs in abuja??

You no get common sense at all. For your information, Ibos are the real reflection of one nigeria but what are they getting in return? Hate, injustice and extermination! How many hausa or yoruba man have good businesses or good houses in the SS or SE? None! Why because they never believed in the so called one nigeria that they preach. But Ibos are everywhere developing where they reside because they believe wherever they find themselves is home.

4 Likes

Re: NNAMDI KANU'S EVIL PLOT FINALLY EXPOSED!!! SOUTH SOUTH BEWARE by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 20, 2016
joborskill:
GOD PUNISH BIAFRA

Guy relax. Ask yourself a simple question: What scares u about Biafra? You are neither SE/SS, but u worry the most about Biafra, Why? Check your soul for the truth. You do not love Nigeria more than the middle belt people, yet u fear the coming of Biafra more than them. People have realized that You fear the exit of SS/SE will reduce you to the real fulani slave that you really are. The fulanis are your god and u will always bow to them. They themselves know this.

5 Likes

Re: NNAMDI KANU'S EVIL PLOT FINALLY EXPOSED!!! SOUTH SOUTH BEWARE by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 20, 2016
[s]
Realman87:

Guy relax. Ask yourself a simple question: What scares u about Biafra? You are neither SE/SS, but u worry the most about Biafra, Why? Check your soul for the truth. You do not love Nigeria more than the middle belt people, yet u fear the coming of Biafra more than them. People have realized that You fear the exit of SS/SE will reduce you to the real fulani slave that you really are. The fulanis are your god and u will always bow to them. They themselves know this.
[/s]

WE WILL RESIST BIAFRA WITH OUR LAST STRENGHT
Re: NNAMDI KANU'S EVIL PLOT FINALLY EXPOSED!!! SOUTH SOUTH BEWARE by knightsTempler: 2:41pm On May 20, 2016
joborskill:
[s][/s]

Now it's all coming to bare, i was betting by balls that you are nothing but an almanjiri claiming to be a Yoruba.

6 Likes

Re: NNAMDI KANU'S EVIL PLOT FINALLY EXPOSED!!! SOUTH SOUTH BEWARE by sleepingTROUBLE: 3:16pm On May 20, 2016
joborskill:
[s][/s]

Biafra is dead
Tell that to the birds. The supper power Russia said that to Ukrain and other smaller now independent states that broke away from the former Soviet Union. In addition, the then Yugoslavia with all their military might and Russian support could not stop the bulkanization of that country. Perhaps Indonesia can tell you a better story how they lost East Timor. In case you have forgotten so soon, Sudan with all their supporter of APC senseless conquest just like their Fulani causins are doing today in Nigeria eventually lost Southern Sudan. Today, Sudan is really regreting their foolishness because they have lost all the oil money they used to enjoy just like their brothers in the north. If all these countries, despite all they did eventually broke up, then what makes you think that of a weakling of a country called Nigeria would be different. Remember, the supporter of APC's genocide eventually worked in favour of southern Sudan, in the same vain the fulani aggression will definitely work massibly in favour of biafra. I cant wait for you rable rousers to eat your words in shame for the rest of your lives

5 Likes

Re: NNAMDI KANU'S EVIL PLOT FINALLY EXPOSED!!! SOUTH SOUTH BEWARE by PhockPhockMan: 3:30pm On May 20, 2016
[s]
joborskill:
[b]We the concerned people of the Southwest hereby bring to the notice of the south south people of an impending doom ochestrated by the IPOB an Biafrans in General. The IPOB leader called Kanu is a terrorist that must be disregarded. Do not believe every lie you hear on his hate filled radio. They are trying so hard to force the people of the SS into their failed Biafra so they can dominate you people as majorities incase the biafra is ever declared (God Forbid). The IPOB and biafrans in general are known for their dominating attitude and the reason for this new friendship with the SS is to control their destinies and resources in future. Niger deltans must be aware that you people are entirely differents from the igbos. You are not brothers like they claim. Your culture and way of life is different. Do not be decieved by the recent chants of Biafra. It pays you people to be Nigerians than follow a biafra where u wont have control over your future. We yorubas are working tirelessly with the north to rebuild this country and make it great. the unpatriotic ones are the people shouting Biafra. Nigeria is your home people of the SS. You are better here. Do not be fooled by Nnamdi Kanu. He is going to die in jail for trying to break our great nation. Biafra will never come. We hate and condemn biafra.

God bless Nigeria[/b]

[/s]

Op, your people need to cage you before you enter market.
We yorubas are working tirelessly with the north to rebuild this country and make it great.

Because yoruba and Hausa has programed themselves as our tormentor In chief, therefore we must prepare ourselves to be subjugated and slaughtered.

OK.

3 Likes

Re: NNAMDI KANU'S EVIL PLOT FINALLY EXPOSED!!! SOUTH SOUTH BEWARE by hardcorevin(m): 3:40pm On May 20, 2016
joborskill:

God bless Nigeria[/b]

cc: fulanimafia

mulatoclaro

tonyebarcanista

passingshot
chukwudi44
jmichlins
thaoriginator
ngeneukwenu
truckpusher

anonimi
bitterleafsoup
drss1
pidggin
biafranbushboy
size40
normalcodes
carinmom
sweetguy25
igwe9
sunnynwa
hansad
princemilla
jmichlins
lmfashions
cecegorz
richest85
bizibi
dicktator1, georgen2u, easternleopard, whirlwind7, zuchyblink, Gext, efosasere, dtruth3, dearpreye

hahahahahahahahahahhahaha...rubbish Post!!!..Nonsense!!!!

3 Likes

Re: NNAMDI KANU'S EVIL PLOT FINALLY EXPOSED!!! SOUTH SOUTH BEWARE by druboon404: 3:43pm On May 20, 2016
Those who are wailing that Chibock girl's kidnapp is a scam,should also agree that Enugu fulani herds men attack is also a big time scam.. Stop playing politics with human life.It could be you tomorrow..
In other news,Nnammdi Kanu was spotted behind Aishaa Buhari at the presidential villa..

1 Like

Re: NNAMDI KANU'S EVIL PLOT FINALLY EXPOSED!!! SOUTH SOUTH BEWARE by Richie444: 3:47pm On May 20, 2016
joborskill:
[s][/s]

Now u really need to keep quiet and I'm not joking..

1 Like

Re: NNAMDI KANU'S EVIL PLOT FINALLY EXPOSED!!! SOUTH SOUTH BEWARE by papaejima1: 3:56pm On May 20, 2016
macluvph1:
I keep on saying that the more the likes of OP dishes out this type of article i begin to wonder there is more Nigeria is hiding from us south south to reconcile with our south eastern brother's.

Joborskill who killed my brother Isaac Adaka Boro,Ken Saro Wiwa et al. its better we try an alliance with our eastern brothers to see all this hatred you have been dishing out between us and them.

Atleast 2015 election said it all despite our brother(Jonathan)not doing anything tangible for them south east but they stood by us but the yoruba's being a double face tribe can either be said they voted for Jonathan or Buhari(if not for Tinubu rigging to justify his support for Buhari,the election result from south west for 2015 election was equal)which shows that your tribe has the attributes of the fairly tale bat.

Our stand with south east is not NEGOTIABLE, we must return their good favor to us.

Take care,and try again next time.

Oh Mehn... You just killed the guy.
OP will get HBP over this your response.

5 Likes

Re: NNAMDI KANU'S EVIL PLOT FINALLY EXPOSED!!! SOUTH SOUTH BEWARE by Ngozi123(f): 4:04pm On May 20, 2016
@joborskill

Are you even Yoruba?
Re: NNAMDI KANU'S EVIL PLOT FINALLY EXPOSED!!! SOUTH SOUTH BEWARE by Ngozi123(f): 4:17pm On May 20, 2016
blackpanda:

Pls abuja is not north. I stay in abuja too and I have stayed in sokoto and kano. Igbos have lived in kano for ages. Infact most speak fluent hausa u cant tell the difference. They own property everywhere and nobody disturbs them. Northerners are very open and welcoming. But [b]which hausa man can boast of land in anambra? [/b]Which yoruba man can bet his chest that he has land in owerri?? Pls u dont know what u are saying

Quite a few actually...Have you been to Anambra State in the past 5 years? I've even seen some in my village.

it will be so foolish of my people to jettison their igbo brothers, what will a Yoruba man tell me that I don't know abt the igbos?? theirs noting like Niger delta republic, either BF or noting else..

I am Igbo but I believe that those in the South-South who do not want to be in Biafra but don't want to stay in Nigeria should be given the chance to have their own country. If the Biafrans are really serious about having a true democracy then they should 'practice what they preach' by observing the right to self determination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNAMDI KANU'S EVIL PLOT FINALLY EXPOSED!!! SOUTH SOUTH BEWARE by daveson2020(m): 4:58pm On May 20, 2016
Chai when will a yoruba man learn how to stand up for him self alone without being afraid of the igbos leaving them. Op all I see in your post is fear.

1 Like

Re: NNAMDI KANU'S EVIL PLOT FINALLY EXPOSED!!! SOUTH SOUTH BEWARE by nd07(m): 5:10pm On May 20, 2016
joborskill:
[s][/s]

Biafra is dead

just a piece of condom your father failed to apply when mating with your mother has caused him an irredeemable shame in your birth.

1 Like

Re: NNAMDI KANU'S EVIL PLOT FINALLY EXPOSED!!! SOUTH SOUTH BEWARE by blackpanda: 5:26pm On May 20, 2016
Ngozi123:

Quite a few actually...Have you been to Anambra State in the past 5 years? I've even seen some in my village.

I am Igbo but I believe that those in the South-South who do not want to be in Biafra but don't want to stay in Nigeria should be given the chance to have their own country. If the Biafrans are really serious about having a true democracy then they should 'practice what they preach' observing the right to self determination.

Quit the noisemaking pls.
Theres no such thing as biafra. Nigeria is here to stay. All this biafra rubbish is born out of frustration.

Even in your state, not every lga is equal. Will ur biafra ever consider an ebonyi man as equal to an anambra man?? What of the various lga that biafra doesnt recognise as "igbo"??

There will always be discontentment among diff people that come together. Breaking the country is not the solution. Rather focus on the real problem. U say u are marginalized, how? State ur demands. The leaders of your state, what have the done for u or achieved so far?? Cos make no mistake, even if u divide the problem will still follow u. U cant fix a problem by creating another

1 Like

Re: NNAMDI KANU'S EVIL PLOT FINALLY EXPOSED!!! SOUTH SOUTH BEWARE by Ngozi123(f): 5:42pm On May 20, 2016
blackpanda:

Quit the noisemaking pls.
Theres no such thing as biafra. Nigeria is here to stay. All this biafra rubbish is born out of frustration.

Even in your state, not every lga is equal. Will ur biafra ever consider an ebonyi man as equal to an anambra man?? What of the various lga that biafra doesnt recognise as "igbo"??

There will always be discontentment among diff people that come together. Breaking the country is not the solution. Rather focus on the real problem. U say u are marginalized, how? State ur demands. The leaders of your state, what have the done for u or achieved so far?? Cos make no mistake, even if u divide the problem will still follow u. U cant fix a problem by creating another

I'm confused, are you talking about LGAs or states?

Btw, that comment wasn't in response to your one, alas, we digress. Of course there'd be some discontent if the Igbos were to have their own nation, all countries have it, however, it is undeniable that it would be miniscule compared to the ethnic and religious divisions that we witness today in Nigeria. For one, an independent Igbo nation would be mostly Christian and thus be based on Christian values. We would not have a situation where one part of the country lives on fundamentally different values to the other part of the country. We would have a consensus amongst one another. As for your point about Ebonyi and Anambra people, I would expect an independent Igbo nation to be based on true federalism, meaning that each region looks after itself. This would allow each region to shine in its own unique way. The Ebonyi people will be contributing to the nation's coffers just as those from Anambra, making them 'equal'.

2 Likes

Re: NNAMDI KANU'S EVIL PLOT FINALLY EXPOSED!!! SOUTH SOUTH BEWARE by PhockPhockMan: 5:53pm On May 20, 2016
blackpanda:

Pls abuja is not north. I stay in abuja too and I have stayed in sokoto and kano. Igbos have lived in kano for ages. Infact most speak fluent hausa u cant tell the difference. They own property everywhere and nobody disturbs them. Northerners are very open and welcoming. But which hausa man can boast of land in anambra? Which yoruba man can bet his chest that he has land in owerri?? Pls u dont know what u are saying

@bolded, who, stopped them from building houses in Igbo land?

1 Like

Re: NNAMDI KANU'S EVIL PLOT FINALLY EXPOSED!!! SOUTH SOUTH BEWARE by blackpanda: 5:53pm On May 20, 2016
Ngozi123:

I'm confused, are you talking about LGAs or states?

Btw, that comment wasn't in response to your one, alas, we digress. Of course there'd be some discontent if the Igbos were to have their own nation, all countries have it, however, it is undeniable that it would be miniscule compared to the ethnic and religious divisions that we witness today in Nigeria. For one, an independent Igbo nation would be mostly Christian and thus be based on Christian values. We would not have a situation where one part of the country lives on fundamentally different values than the other part of the country. We would have a consensus amongst one another. As for your point about Ebonyi and Anambra people, I would expect an independent Igbo nation to be based on true federalism, meaning that each region looks after itself. This would allow each region to shine in its own unique way. The Ebonyi people will be contributing to the nation's coffers just as those from Anambra, making them 'equal'.

And how is this different from what we have in nigeria?? Their is no country on the face of this earth where everybody has exactly the same values. We all rely on each other to survive. We all have our areas of strength and weaknesses. If u advocate for breaking nigeria, same fate will befall biafra. because every country has its differences. By the time an ebonyi man is denied presidency once or twice ( as i am sure will bethe case) all hell will also let loose. And then what do u do with those who prefer nigeria to biafra?? U cant force them to stay as well
Re: NNAMDI KANU'S EVIL PLOT FINALLY EXPOSED!!! SOUTH SOUTH BEWARE by blackpanda: 5:55pm On May 20, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

@bolded, who, stopped them from building houses in Igbo land?

Igbos
Re: NNAMDI KANU'S EVIL PLOT FINALLY EXPOSED!!! SOUTH SOUTH BEWARE by googlepikins: 6:12pm On May 20, 2016
blackpanda:

We from the SS will NEVER join your Biafra rubbish. God forbid! We are very much aware of your lies and hate. How many igbos have land in the south? Now compare it with how many foreigners have land in SE?? No way! We no go join una. Biafra is dead on arrival!
we the SS people reject yorubbers, you people are back stabbers . if you like continue to claim SS meanwhile you are a yorubber toutt. You sey you be SS but I just checked all your post. And found out how you hate we SS . asking Buhari to deploy drones to kill us all abi? If to sey your family dey here you go talk like that. Igbos hate SS but they were the only tribe that defended our own brother when you people as usual connive with evil Fulani to make he's government ungovernable. And you people think we will stay in Nigeria? Well we SS people aren't that dumb. Look at one of your post below blackpanda.we SS people hate yorubbers

4 Likes

Re: NNAMDI KANU'S EVIL PLOT FINALLY EXPOSED!!! SOUTH SOUTH BEWARE by googlepikins: 6:19pm On May 20, 2016
TheEclectic:

My friend shut da f-up! You're not one of us and you can never be one of us. Where are you from? IDIATA!
don't mind him, he's a yorubber look at a screen grab of what he said buhari to do to us in SS

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Governors Meet Oyegun And Saraki Over Party Crisis / This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo / Senate Calls For Arunmah Oteh's Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.