Stats: 3,192,012 members, 7,946,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

Does It Mean Amina Was Pregnant Before Her Abduction? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does It Mean Amina Was Pregnant Before Her Abduction? (1565 Views)

Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) / Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death / My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby (2) (3) (4)

Does It Mean Amina Was Pregnant Before Her Abduction? by bnovative(m): 1:31pm On May 20, 2016
15 months + 9 months = 24 months ( Two years) and these girls were kidnapped in April,2014 and we are in May 2016.
Does it mean Amina was pregnant before her abduction?
If YES, was she seeing the Boko Haram man they are referring to as her husband before her abduction?

Re: Does It Mean Amina Was Pregnant Before Her Abduction? by Omotayor123(f): 1:41pm On May 20, 2016
Re: Does It Mean Amina Was Pregnant Before Her Abduction? by Elose11(m): 1:44pm On May 20, 2016
What are you saying?

Re: Does It Mean Amina Was Pregnant Before Her Abduction? by chigoizie7(m): 2:14pm On May 20, 2016
How old is d child?

Just elaborate very well.
Re: Does It Mean Amina Was Pregnant Before Her Abduction? by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:16pm On May 20, 2016
hmmmm fresh facts coming from great thinkers cheesy
Re: Does It Mean Amina Was Pregnant Before Her Abduction? by MadCow1: 2:16pm On May 20, 2016
Shey you don smoke Papa Jimoh E-gbo again? angry angry angry angry

Re: Does It Mean Amina Was Pregnant Before Her Abduction? by lomprico(m): 2:20pm On May 20, 2016
Too much weed angry smh for u Op.
Re: Does It Mean Amina Was Pregnant Before Her Abduction? by slex(m): 2:21pm On May 20, 2016
op , did it even occur to you that she could have been impregnated from the first week of her abduction? You have a brain brother so use it.
Re: Does It Mean Amina Was Pregnant Before Her Abduction? by skelewu404(m): 2:21pm On May 20, 2016
Stop smoking u will not hear ediot
Re: Does It Mean Amina Was Pregnant Before Her Abduction? by lomprico(m): 2:21pm On May 20, 2016
bnovative:
15 months + 9 months = 24 months ( Two years) and these girls were kidnapped in April,2014 and we are in May 2016.
Does it mean Amina was pregnant before her abduction?
If YES, was she seeing the Boko Haram man they are referring to as her husband before her abduction?
How old is d baby?
Re: Does It Mean Amina Was Pregnant Before Her Abduction? by nickxtra(m): 2:25pm On May 20, 2016
cobweb in your brains?
Re: Does It Mean Amina Was Pregnant Before Her Abduction? by Dakad: 2:26pm On May 20, 2016
Your maths is not correct.
The babybis 4months old so where is the 15months coming from
Re: Does It Mean Amina Was Pregnant Before Her Abduction? by mrmetoo1: 2:28pm On May 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
hmmmm fresh facts coming from great thinkers cheesy

Please tell me you're being sarcastic because I don't want to believe I live in a world/country with so many dumb folks.

If that baby is 1 and that baby doesn't even look 1 at all but let's go with that. It means the baby was born last year May. Pregnancy is 40 weeks, so let's say for maths sake that's 10 months. 10 months before May 2015 is about July 2014. They were kidnapped April 2014, I'm sorry what's the OP's point again??

A lot of you would rather sound daft than admit Jonathan was a failure as C-in-C among other things. You guys trying to deny this kidnapping, let's even assume that it was Buhari that went to their school carried them and lodged then in a 5-star hotel to make Jonathan look bad, wasn't it his job as C-in-C to find these girls and expose the perpetrators of the hoax? Plus till today, Jonathan hasn't denied the kidnappings, none of his service chiefs denied it, your common sense senator just tweeted that he's happy a girl has been found, even the PDP official handle wanted to, in their skewed way, take credit for the rescue but you guys, the wisest ones abi, are here denying it.

Re: Does It Mean Amina Was Pregnant Before Her Abduction? by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 20, 2016
LoL, everybody is suddenly an advanced mathematician. Using differential equation and laplace to solve puzzles
Hardship really brings out the best in us.

Re: Does It Mean Amina Was Pregnant Before Her Abduction? by segalex: 3:14pm On May 20, 2016
Did you read anywhere that the child is 15months old? All the reports so far said the baby is 4months old, and the picture is more in keeping with 4months old baby than 15months (which is a year and 3months).
It's been very difficult for you guys to come to the reality because you people claimed no chibok girl was abducted in the first place.
"a honestly mistaken man, when he comes in contact with the truth, he either ceases to be mistaken or ceases to be honest "

Re: Does It Mean Amina Was Pregnant Before Her Abduction? by hysteriabox(m): 3:23pm On May 20, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
LoL, everybody is suddenly an advanced mathematician. Using differential equation and laplace to solve puzzles
Hardship really brings out the best in us.

lmao...
I have been very upset with all these wailers trying to force issues to look one way. But u just put a good laff on my face. Thnx o

Re: Does It Mean Amina Was Pregnant Before Her Abduction? by hysteriabox(m): 3:25pm On May 20, 2016
segalex:
Did you read anywhere that the child is 15months old? All the reports so far said the baby is 4months old, and the picture is more in keeping with 4months old baby than 15months (which is a year and 3months).
It's been very difficult for you guys to come to the reality because you people claimed no chibok girl was abducted in the first place.
"a honestly mistaken man, when he comes in contact with the truth, he either ceases to be mistaken or ceases to be honest "

WORD!!!
Re: Does It Mean Amina Was Pregnant Before Her Abduction? by Hillzy(m): 3:56pm On May 20, 2016
Dat a serious question to be ans

Niger Delta Avengers' Website Repossessed By Domain Giant Godaddy. / Governors Forced Me To Spend Oil Excess Fund - GEJ / Breaking: Fayose In Trouble As Anti-fayose Protest Rocks Ekiti [photos]