Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,674 members, 7,951,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:27 AM

Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK (72029 Views)

Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children / Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) / HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by hakeem4(m): 7:45am On May 21, 2016
No lacasera?
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by ihatebuhari(f): 7:45am On May 21, 2016
Lol
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Lexusgs430: 7:46am On May 21, 2016
Gala beta pass cocaine packaging nah
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Nobody: 7:47am On May 21, 2016
undecidedu never hear that song before,
Share the gala; share the blues
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by exelseries: 7:48am On May 21, 2016
NigerianScholar:

Are u blind? Cant u notice d gala is shrinking.

And during one of d first fuel scarcities in jonas time. Gala was sold for n70

Gala has never officialy increase its price, note we still want to be president... #Galapride

1 Like

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Nobody: 7:49am On May 21, 2016
Will probably test positive for cocaine or some such. Gala is the kind of thing that you vomit when you have been exposed to superior alternatives
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Olu4all: 7:49am On May 21, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Are you kidding me?
Gala, lacasera and jollof... saving lives since time immemorial!

Gala d snack 4 d people by d people. Buhari Change never affect Gala. Gala I hail o!

1 Like

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by NovaOne: 7:50am On May 21, 2016
It's the feeling you get from eating your childhood snack.. I pack gala by the box.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by GodblessNig247(m): 7:53am On May 21, 2016
Enypie:
The love of a mother.

Hi

1 Like

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Nobody: 7:54am On May 21, 2016
No matter what Nigeria is in the blood
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Lilassorted(f): 7:56am On May 21, 2016
Funny woman... Her son probably doesnt get to eat falafala over there
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Addicted2Women: 7:57am On May 21, 2016
She must be jjc

You can buy gala abroad
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by megxo(m): 7:57am On May 21, 2016
Gala and travelling have somtin in common.... always comes in handy...
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by HomeOfMe(f): 7:57am On May 21, 2016
winkmart:
See What A Nigerian Woman Hid In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK

See the way a Nigerian mother packaged gala inside a study Bible for her kids who reside abroad. Those kids must have been lover of gala because I am so certain there are better sausages over there in the UK.

Loolz

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/only-nigerian-mother-can-do-this.html
This is free adverts for UAC's gala. that's how my sister-in-law does when she comes home;when going back,she must chatter Maggi,bitter leave,egusi,ogbono,stockfish locust beans,known as "iru",and some well packaged dried herbs for malaria or jedi-jedi! Not like they don't have some of these things at the Nigerian stores over there,but they're way over the roof expensive!
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by beautyerhu86(f): 7:58am On May 21, 2016
olatunjithomas:
that sounds funny tho,but it becoming something else.
last time my sister came back from Los Angeles, when going back, she had several dozens of gala stacked in her bag.even when the bag exceeded the required weight in the air port. she insisted some other valuable things be removed to keep the gala intact. I think harrysong was right about it. AFTER THE GALA,WE GO STILL SHARE ANOTHER GALA.

I don't really fancy this gala but here in Moscow it's just funny how they rush it at the African store within days of arrival
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by anitank(f): 7:59am On May 21, 2016
Do not despise the days of your little beginning. Looks very much like what my mum would do cheesy God bless Nigerian mums kiss kiss
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by doskie(m): 7:59am On May 21, 2016
This goes to show how far a mother can go to make her child happy. My mum visited me in school with half bag of garri and plantain. Even though I didn't have much use for it back then cos i wasn't a cooking guy. I appreciated how far she went.
My aunty attempted building a toilet in her child's Boarding school because he told her he hated the dirty toilets. My cousin had to beg me to help convince her to stop because girls would laugh at him and call him a sheltered kid. Mothers are the bomb. That gala woman is just been a mom. They are lucky she didn't add boli and palm oil to that bible you know.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by ipledge5: 7:59am On May 21, 2016
Addicted2Women:
She must be jjc

You can buy gala abroad
Where Cause I Need To Get Some...
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Nobody: 7:59am On May 21, 2016
US customs loves taking the stuff in Houston by the cartons.
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by gudsamk(m): 8:00am On May 21, 2016
See what Hunger has cause us, gala the commonist food in Nigeria. Why gala?
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Lanceslot(m): 8:00am On May 21, 2016
Keneking:
What happened with customs and quarantine? Was it cleared
You always make no sense. Always out of point.
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Nobody: 8:02am On May 21, 2016
beautyerhu86:

I don't really fancy this gala but here in Moscow it's just funny how they rush it at the African store within days of arrival
Hmmmm gala exportation loading...
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by playtheblues(f): 8:06am On May 21, 2016
Hope there are no narcotic drugs inside the gala sausage?
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by niggi4life(m): 8:06am On May 21, 2016
Honestly!!!! Anytime my elder brother visits naija from d UK, e must carry one cartoon of Gala go back.
I initially thought it was like a kind of gift from him to London peeps but na lie oooo, na for only am, he told me d taste of Gala is irresistible
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by niggi4life(m): 8:10am On May 21, 2016
Addicted2Women:
She must be jjc

You can buy gala abroad
Yes you can, but it's expensive
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Simplesoul05(m): 8:18am On May 21, 2016
niggi4life:
Yes you can, but it's expensive

No mind all of the pple wey comment. I UNDERSTAND THE LOVE OF A MOTHER but av u guys ook it in another way like shes tryin to practice how to smuggle a contraband item by first usinbgala as an example?

If the gala full there, where he bible stay put?

Oh oh.... If u agree with me, click like
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by seunajia: 8:20am On May 21, 2016
Of course there are better, beefier ones, they're not just gala. You know gala has one unique taste like that. It's different.

I remember Marina, that's where I buy gala most times. How's Marina now? cry Have the rail tracks gotten there? Where's CFCMAN and Aresa?

I bought 6 the last I went, I had not even unpacked my luggage before everyone had one for themselves.
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by donvicky2007: 8:20am On May 21, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Are you kidding me?
Gala, lacasera and jollof... saving lives since time immemorial!

But check well the size of gala has reduced drastically.
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Iprofit: 8:22am On May 21, 2016
NigerianScholar:

Are u blind? Cant u notice d gala is shrinking.

And during one of d first fuel scarcities in jonas time. Gala was sold for n70
lie
May be in your own world
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by dubbiskelly(m): 8:22am On May 21, 2016
Gala is readily available in London, I seriously doubt this story.
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by obagangan: 8:26am On May 21, 2016
I still dey laugh for here
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Nobody: 8:26am On May 21, 2016
MrKong:
If them check the expiring date, e go don expire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) / Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views / Surviving Without Sex As A Single Mum... It's So Difficult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.