Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,673 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:31 AM

Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja (27540 Views)

I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan / Akande, Ajimobi, Amosun And Aregbesola Meet Over APC Crisis / Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja by Juve4(m): 6:02pm On May 20, 2016
ndi osiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja by emmasege: 6:02pm On May 20, 2016
It baffles me that NLC leaders could still accommodate a useless and anti-labour governor like Aregberascal in their office.
I'm about giving up on this nation under the current wicked, occultic & murderous leadership.

I keep wailing to God everday for divine intervention. I care less whether it comes by elimination reaction (like Abacha/Yaradua's exit) or displacement reaction likeMajor General Muhammad Buhari's exit of 1985.

Oba to pa Sani Abacha lai yo kondo (God who eliminated Sani Abacha without a rod) is still alive to eliminate anyone making it difficult for me and well-meaning Nigerians to enjoy this geographical space (Nigeria) God placed us.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja by Samunique(m): 6:02pm On May 20, 2016
Very good, NLC pls return to negotiation table and let's move on.
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja by Kunlexic(m): 6:03pm On May 20, 2016
I saw a positive change and bright future for Nigeria...all what we need is to exercise patient

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja by misscall247: 6:03pm On May 20, 2016
Another name for APC is scam Buhari is cooking up stuff to make up his speech on may 29th

Not knowin dat scam has taken over his change slogan
No fund to mobiliz d Nysc corps for service

what a shame...........#shame on u buhari#
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja by misscall247: 6:05pm On May 20, 2016
Kunlexic:
I saw a positive change and bright future for Nigeria...all what we need is to exercise patient
I tink u have malaria,beta go4checkup
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja by elpatch(m): 6:06pm On May 20, 2016
What is Aregbesola doing there?This is a Governor that can't resolve the imbroglio between his government and the doctors in the state who have been striking for the past 8months.I always regret ever voting for this government, how can you claim you love us when all you bring to us is hardship?ok...suffer now so that u can enjoy later abi?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja by Excelbright11(m): 6:12pm On May 20, 2016
He is a corrupt leader yet he still want Nigerians to believe him
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja by tarekamos: 6:13pm On May 20, 2016
teekay213:
what position does tinubu hold in this country that gives him power to talk on behalf of the fed govt.what is the work of the ministers,sgf.smh for this country.he shouldn't be talking abt corruption when is the father.

He's a concerned Nigerian, a national leader of the ruling party in Nigeria today meaning he's a stakeholder in this administration.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja by bluecircle470: 6:14pm On May 20, 2016
phemmie06:
Has this turn to party affairs

Ofcos my brother. If Obama takes any move today, the party leaders comes out to speak.
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja by obagangan: 6:15pm On May 20, 2016
this are master politician, there opinion always count. by tmr strike is over
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja by abdo123: 6:30pm On May 20, 2016
[quote author=etebefia post=45806593]Is tinubu a government official? Where is the minister of labor and productivity, where is the minister of petroleum? What sort of proxy governance is this?
hypocrisy where and how? The greatest problem Africa has is leadership and followership problem, People lead any how without accountability and sense of responsibility and people follow any how without directon. I ask, in what capacity is tinubu meeting with the NLC? As the President or minister of labor or minister of petroleum, or what official position?
Please am sorry I av to tell u to read between d lines again d his (Tinubu) message.
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja by Kunlexic(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2016
misscall247:
I tink u have malaria,beta go4checkup
and zika virus don enter ur skull...MUMU
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja by misscall247: 6:42pm On May 20, 2016
Kunlexic:
and zika virus don enter ur skull...MUMU
wasted sperm
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 20, 2016
[quote author=abdo123 post=45809484][/quote]The same capacity he used to bring Buhari, Kwankwaso, Saraki, Atiku, Obasanjo under the platform to bring a ruling party down. I know that some individuals are very unhappy now because all the brouhaha will soon beba thing of the past.
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja by Kunlexic(m): 6:58pm On May 20, 2016
misscall247:
wasted sperm
cheesy cheesy

I called for peace ooo...u knw u started the insult first just because of my opinion.

My advice to u is not to be too much frustrated in dis situation coz u aint the only 1 facing the situation.What I face is more than urs and am just being optimistic at my first statement
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja by GWMI(m): 7:01pm On May 20, 2016
What constitutional position is Tinubu holding in Nigeria to negotiate with labour leaders.Is he the APC chairman?,APC BOT chairman,National leader of Nigeria or the Elder stateman of Nigeria's political arena.Worst still he came with a worst than him Aregbesola who have not be able to pay workers salaries for many months now.This country is becoming a commedy nation lead by comendians.Only God will help us.Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja by chigoizie7(m): 7:05pm On May 20, 2016
And later, some imbecilic set of people will come here and rant nonsense about NLC's strike actions being wrong and illegal.

The same people u threatened with court orders and NO work,NO pay policy is the same people the APC elders are begging.

We all want nigeria to work, that is why we wail on the things done wrongly.

Let me see how pro sai baba appologist will tackle tinubu on this good step.

Was this not the same ayuba the FG discarded and met with that other moronic faction leader of NLC? Saraki is begging him to return to the negotiation table, tinubu and co are also begging him, and by the grace of God, I know he will return to negotiation with FGN, now what will now be the fate of the other imbecíle that formed their own faction? Will main NLC still accept them (sabo) in their midst?

Attimes we have to be wary of certain decisions we make out of greed so that it won't come to haunt us in future.
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja by chacoonder(m): 7:14pm On May 20, 2016
Tinubu, to me is still the most intelligent and rational elderstatesman...Where are the likes of IBB, ABDULSALAM,ANENIH,TY DANJUMA, BODE GEORGE, BABATOPE,UBA BROTHERS, to mention a few,..Where are THEY??

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja by ibedun: 7:18pm On May 20, 2016
I heard somebody ask where is the minister of labour? Na who sabi am where Tinubu dey?
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja by pharmagba: 7:50pm On May 20, 2016
ebosie11:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed, national leader of the All Progressives Congress, took the unusual step Friday of intervening in the Nigeria Labour Congress protest by visiting the NLC leaders right in their Labour House in Abuja, to appeal for an end to the strike.

Tinubu, accompanied by some officials of the APC and Governor Rauf Aregbesola, said he came on behalf of his party, the Buhari government to appeal to the labour leaders to end the strike and return to the negotiating table.

In a move designed clearly to massage the ego of the labour leaders, since the strike was largely ignored in many parts of Nigeria, Tinubu urged Labour to employ anger management in resolving the disagreement [/b]over the fuel price increase.

Tinubu explained the reason for the fuel price increase and said it was done in the best interest of Nigeria as it would allow investors to come into Nigeria to build refineries.

He contrasted the policy to the step taken by [b]former President Goodluck Jonathan in 2012, when he set up SURE-P in 2012. The APC leader said what was sure of the SURE-P was corruption.

He said the Buhari administration would not follow the same path. He urged labour leaders to repose trust in the Buhari administration as it is one of integrity and honesty.

This President is genuine. This decision was the only one left. Buhari has integrity and a character that is reliable”, Tinubu said.

Speaking further,he said....

“I cannot say we work from a distant, I cannot say I was  not a part of what is happening today. I can only say I noticed the communication gap".

"I cannot say you are the enemies of progress of the country
, today we came in to appeal to you, and go back to history, we worked real hard to bringing  Nigeria on a progressive path".

“For me progressive governance is all we care about. 
“Mr. President, the former president, our senators are here only to make clear that you are not the enemy and you will never be the enemy of what is progressive".

“Why should we continue, problems after problem, conflict after conflict?”

“Without your support, without your participate we would not have won this election".

In a response, Ayuba thanked Tinubu for his intervention and promised to take the appeal to the affiliates of the NLC. He said the NLC was not opposed to negotiation with government.

l
In my place when an elder speaks the way Tinubu spoke to labour it has greater meaning especially the bolded phrases
Tinubu with the wisdom of the elders and gusto of the God Father intimidated, warn and lashed labour with reprimanding stripes.
Tinubu, sir I respect your wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja by loomer: 7:51pm On May 20, 2016
Now no be elected govt officials again na APC members. Make una turn Nigeria to APC matter na
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja by Deen77: 7:58pm On May 20, 2016
tarekamos:

He's a concerned Nigerian, a national leader of the ruling party in Nigeria today meaning he's a stakeholder in this administration.

Don't worry yourself about this people, they can't forgive Tinubu for removing Jonathan.

Tinubu vs IBB
Tinubu vs Abacha
Tinubu vs OBJ (one man battalion)
Tinubu vs Jonathan

Tinubu since 1992 ( HOPE 93"wink to 2016 = 25 year's of struggle for democracy.

The only JAGABAN of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja by diamondbooi(m): 8:21pm On May 20, 2016
Aregbesola grin
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja by oppyopine4life: 8:37pm On May 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
undecided

boooohari- president
osinbajo- vice-president
SARAKI- SENATE PRESIDENT
ATIKU- BUSINESS TYCOON/ELDER-STATESMAN
AMAECHI- MINISTER

tinubu- national leader of where/who, na who national leader don epp?

Dnt talk like a tyrant but talk as a progressive, tinubu is a man of honour and always prompt. This is a nice move and nothing bad. I love ds my political mentor- tinubu
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja by jayzblogng: 8:40pm On May 20, 2016
ebosie11:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed, national leader of the All Progressives Congress, took the unusual step Friday of intervening in the Nigeria Labour Congress protest by visiting the NLC leaders right in their Labour House in Abuja, to appeal for an end to the strike.

Tinubu, accompanied by some officials of the APC and Governor Rauf Aregbesola, said he came on behalf of his party, the Buhari government to appeal to the labour leaders to end the strike and return to the negotiating table.

In a move designed clearly to massage the ego of the labour leaders, since the strike was largely ignored in many parts of Nigeria, Tinubu urged Labour to employ anger management in resolving the disagreement over the fuel price increase.

Tinubu explained the reason for the fuel price increase and said it was done in the best interest of Nigeria as it would allow investors to come into Nigeria to build refineries.

He contrasted the policy to the step taken by former President Goodluck Jonathan in 2012, when he set up SURE-P in 2012. The APC leader said what was sure of the SURE-P was corruption.

He said the Buhari administration would not follow the same path. He urged labour leaders to repose trust in the Buhari administration as it is one of integrity and honesty.

“This President is genuine. This decision was the only one left. Buhari has integrity and a character that is reliable”, Tinubu said.

“I cannot say we work from a distant, I cannot say I was  not a part of what is happening today. I can only say I noticed the communication gap".

"I cannot say you are the enemies of progress of the country, today we came in to appeal to you, and go back to history, we worked real hard to bringing  Nigeria on a progressive path".

“Mr. President, the former president, our senators are here only to make clear that you are not the enemy and you will never be the enemy of what is progressive".

“Without your support, without your participate we would not have won this election".

In a response, Ayuba thanked Tinubu for his intervention and promised to take the appeal to the affiliates of the NLC. He said the NLC was not opposed to negotiation with government.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/photos-from-bola-tinubus-meeting-with.html
All this just to be relevant, tax collector Tifnubu kwantun.#proudly 5%
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja by adehab: 9:13pm On May 20, 2016
FUNNY THINGS HAPPEN IN THESE COUNTRY.

SO THE NLC PRESIDENT IS ALSO LOOKING FOR GOVERNORSHIP TICKET AS THE FORMER NLC PRESIDENT BECAME THE GOVERNOR.

MAKE ALL OF U NA THEY USE NIGERIA CITIZEN THEY PLAY WHAT

BABA GOD IS WATCHING
[b][/b]

ebosie11:

In a move designed clearly to massage the ego of the labour leaders, since the strike was largely ignored in many parts of Nigeria, Tinubu urged Labour to employ anger management in resolving the disagreement over the fuel price increase.

He contrasted the policy to the step taken by former President Goodluck Jonathan in 2012, when he set up SURE-P in 2012. The APC leader said what was sure of the SURE-P was corruption.

“This President is genuine. This decision was the only one left. Buhari has integrity and a character that is reliable”, Tinubu said.

"I cannot say you are the enemies of progress of the country, today we came in to appeal to you, and go back to history, we worked real hard to bringing  Nigeria on a progressive path".

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/photos-from-bola-tinubus-meeting-with.html
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja by somziency: 10:11pm On May 20, 2016
Very obvious that this is a calculated move by APC. Nigeria and Nigerians are in for a long thing.
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja by GhaliNaaba(m): 10:36pm On May 20, 2016
druboon404:
Those who are wailing that Chibock girl's kidnapp is a scam,should also agree that Enugu fulani herds men attack is also a big time scam.. Stop playing politics with human life.It could be you tomorrow..
In other news,Nnammdi Kanu was spotted behind Aishaa Buhari at the presidential villa..
grin
druboon404:
Those who are wailing that Chibock girl's kidnapp is a scam,should also agree that Enugu fulani herds men attack is also a big time scam.. Stop playing politics with human life.It could be you tomorrow..
In other news,Nnammdi Kanu was spotted behind Aishaa Buhari at the presidential villa..
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja by GhaliNaaba(m): 10:36pm On May 20, 2016
druboon404:
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja by mikolo80: 11:39pm On May 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
undecided

boooohari- president
osinbajo- vice-president
SARAKI- SENATE PRESIDENT
ATIKU- BUSINESS TYCOON/ELDER-STATESMAN
AMAECHI- MINISTER

tinubu- national leader of where/who, na who national leader don epp?
that's what it means to be a godfather.no too much talk but when the chips are down you show them who's boss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Libya / Okorocha’s Party (AA) Dumps Buhari, Adopts Atiku - Vanguard / APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.