Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,243 members, 7,967,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 09:28 PM

I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu (26824 Views)

"Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians / I Can Swear On My Life, Buhari'll NOT Steal - Tinubu / I Can Swear To You That Buhari Will Not Steal Our Money- Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by csbrown(m): 9:25pm On May 20, 2016
God go punish u for my hand
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by jojothaiv(m): 9:25pm On May 20, 2016
ibedun:
Bastards from the inhospitable barren land all over this thread. Wail all you like, your Jonathan is history together with that fat, ugly puff puff face clerk from the world bank.

Your hopeless region and it's refugee people will never near our seat of power ever again. If I had my I will islamise all these bloody Yeasterners.
No time for all this epistle of yours...

Learn to move on....
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 20, 2016
did he say swear?let go to sango shrine, and do that let's see if you will walk five steps before you are struck by thunder
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by GuyfawkesAB(m): 9:29pm On May 20, 2016
Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Asiwaju Oodua, Jagaban of Borgu and the great Lion of Bourdillon, I salute you.

When you hate a man and his achievements so much, your envy drives you to the point of madness to continue to speak ill of him, while you still wallow in your pitiable situation.

Whether you like it or not, Tinubu is a force to reckon with in thi nation today and your stupid talks won't change anything.

How many of his contemporaries or counterparts have achieved what he has so far?

2 Likes

Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by GuyfawkesAB(m): 9:31pm On May 20, 2016
I can only blame MTN, Glo, Etisalat, Aurtel and other internet service providers.

If data wasn't so cheap, all these disillusioned children of hate and penury won't have the opportunity to even get wind of such commendable event, not to talk of speaking to it

3 Likes

Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by sammhi(m): 9:32pm On May 20, 2016
emamos:

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/i-can-vouch-for-the-president-he-will-not-steal-tinubu/
Tinubu, I wish sincerely you are the president..we wont be inn the mess we are today.however you brought this man and. sold him to us so u must correct this strategic error.
some of us still believe in your sagacity and we hope it wil be corrected soon..can't imagine we will be on Long thing for anoda 3 more years
haba.. suffering is too much ooo
Pls talk less and think more ..PmB is a big disappointment...
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by goludayo: 9:32pm On May 20, 2016
Nigerians are fantastically corrupt,PMB affirmed this assertion,is PMB not a Nigerian ?if the answer is yes therefore Buhari is fantastically corrupt
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by besttrader: 9:33pm On May 20, 2016
ibedun:
Bastards from the inhospitable barren land all over this thread. Wail all you like, your Jonathan is history together with that fat, ugly puff puff face clerk from the world bank.

Your hopeless region and it's refugee people will never near our seat of power ever again. If I had my I will islamise all these bloody Yeasterners.

You need to head back to your history classes and possibly you'll discover that the religion you are so proud of was handed down to your forefathers via the sword (coercion). I don't think they'll be proud of you from their graves. Go read the history of Islam and Africa.....!!! As a Black African if you allow foreign gods define the way you relate with your fellow black brothers, then all I can say is shame on you.

Maybe you should engage rather than curse, don't you think it is more civilized to do so. The way you act epitomizes someone with a defeatist mentality. Grow up dude! I was just stating the obvious, I would have expected you to respond appropriately.

As a matter of fact, I don't expect much from you having seen your epic display of fooley.

1 Like

Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by Lexusgs430: 9:36pm On May 20, 2016
Tinubu, return all the public assets and cash in your possession!!!!!
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by meritfrank: 9:39pm On May 20, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by Olutty88(m): 9:40pm On May 20, 2016
cckris:
See thief, who sold all assets of Lagos state to himself, now claiming Character Guarantor. The great Yoruba nation is indeed going down.
Who are u to call someone a thief......Who are u to Judge ...... Why not judge urself before Judging Others.......If Politics Is that easy as u think Why not Put ur Tribe In position Of Power. If You don't know Politics, Just Keep quiet and watch others do it.......
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by shellworker: 9:40pm On May 20, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Tinubu the slayer of PDP, the undertaker that remove Jonathan and sent him packing to Otueke cheesy cheesy

Thief vouching for another slow poke thief. If somebody must vouch, it's not this thief that calls himself Tinubu.

Thunder will fire him and everybody supporting APC.
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by Cityguy: 9:42pm On May 20, 2016
It is well.
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by kingsley147: 9:50pm On May 20, 2016
Na ur own contribution b dat?
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by jayzblogng: 9:53pm On May 20, 2016
Even if he likes he can still be a magnitude to reckon with, he remains a lagos state tax collector.
GuyfawkesAB:
Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Asiwaju Oodua, Jagaban of Borgu and the great Lion of Bourdillon, I salute you.

When you hate a man and his achievements so much, your envy drives you to the point of madness to continue to speak ill of him, while you still wallow in your pitiable situation.

Whether you like it or not, Tinubu is a force to reckon with in thi nation today and your stupid talks won't change anything.

How many of his contemporaries or counterparts have achieved what he has so far?

Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by Olutty88(m): 9:54pm On May 20, 2016
shellworker:

Thief vouching for another slow poke thief. If somebody must vouch, it's not this thief that calls himself Tinubu.

Thunder will fire him and everybody supporting APC.
Na U for go Vouch...... grin grin grin U wey be God sent....He done steal from Una Pot before? Atleast he's richer and better dan u......You shud pray to achieve wat he has achieve in life instead of beefing him......Ur curse no pass Nairaland.......it has no effect on him......stay out of Politics......... No be small piking game grin angry angry angry angry
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by besttrader: 10:00pm On May 20, 2016
ibedun:

You need to head back to your history classes and possibly you'll discover that the religion you are so proud of was handed down to your forefathers via the sword (coercion). I don't think they'll be proud of you from their graves. Go read the history of Islam and Africa.....!!! As a Black African if you allow foreign gods define the way you relate with your fellow black brothers, then all I can say is shame on you.
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by cielo(m): 10:05pm On May 20, 2016
I just want to know who does the current Minister of Petroleum report to.
I mean the Dulllard, there and then will I start taking statements serious
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by kinibigdeal(m): 10:08pm On May 20, 2016
I can also vounch for Ameachi that he never collect bribe before grin
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by ronaldbecky(m): 10:10pm On May 20, 2016
stories 4 d god
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by Pyno30: 10:12pm On May 20, 2016
druboon404:
What are you really reading?
Lolz
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by shellworker: 10:15pm On May 20, 2016
Olutty88:
Na U for go Vouch...... grin grin grin U wey be God sent....He done steal from Una Pot before? Atleast he's richer and better dan u......You shud pray to achieve wat he has achieve in life instead of beefing him......Ur curse no pass Nairaland.......it has no effect on him......stay out of Politics......... No be small piking game grin angry angry angry angry

May be Tinubu is richer ad better than u and not me. U ve already submitted to poverty and hardship by beliving he has more than u.

Whatever thing you wish let it be for u.
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by janefarms2015: 10:17pm On May 20, 2016
GuyfawkesAB:
I can only blame MTN, Glo, Etisalat, Aurtel and other internet service providers.

If data wasn't so cheap, all these disillusioned children of hate and penury won't have the opportunity to even get wind of such commendable event, not to talk of speaking to it
my brother, the problem we have is most of these wailers are mere kids, I weep for d mentality of ds kids of nowadays, but my blv is that our nation wl be great soonest
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by farem: 10:20pm On May 20, 2016
GWMI:
keep blaming Goodluck and let's see after 4 years whether your scattered Apc will achieve anything meaningful.Thanks.

Rather than to disprove what I wrote, you are beating about the bush.

God's expectation or evil expectations?
In Nigeria, every evil wisher shall reap their expectations comes 2019 and Nigeria with those expecting goodness from God shall reap theirs.

Chai, Satan has a lot of followers on the issue of Nigeria.
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by imamabi(m): 10:21pm On May 20, 2016
Wuuworld:
Behold the Senior brother to LAI MUHAMMED...

What happened to PTF FUNDS??

On the massive fraud discovered when PTF was disbanded in 1999, the dullardistic general only defence was that he was not aware that such massive frauds went on his watch, but that in any event, he could not have benefited personally. What manner of defence! And off-course he has remained poor ever after and had to take a loan from banks to purchase nomination forms but his wife donation 135Million naira worth of drugs to Adamawa state government .....
Buhari must believe Nigerians are a bunch of idiots to tell such a story, despite driving a fleet of armored jeeps.
In the end, the independent consultants concluded that of the N181 billion that accrued to PTF in the four and a half years of its existence between July 1994 and July 1999, as much as N25 billion was either stolen or improperly expended, under our anti-corruption crusader!

Who is fooling who

Swear today and see us bury you 2morow.

You better investigate well before saying things that aren't there. If that huge amount of money is in his custody he won't be where he was before becoming the president. It is true that we are suffering economy hardship when we vote for something better but we shouldn't apportion what is not his to him. just advise ooo.
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 20, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Stupidly said...... We know you'd rather perpetrate murder instead of killing someone.

So my question for you - can your idol, buhari vouch for you that you're not corrupt?

Smh... Pathetic old man. The oat you swore before taking over Lagos state few years ago as the governor, did it deprive you from thieving money still? Ya all 'll be thinking we still take you and your statements any serious.

Nigerians are suffering and it's not even funny at all.
G...GGG.....God bless u. Ur head dey there .
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by MrPresident1: 10:35pm On May 20, 2016
Buhari will not steal public funds because all the currencies in the world will soon become completely worthless, so what is the need to steal worthless and useless bits of paper?

God has won.
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by Realist2: 10:38pm On May 20, 2016
As expected of Tinubu, trying hard to convince Nigerians that Buhari is not a mistake, whereas he is. Now can you tell your Buhari to make his asset public, since BBP has finished their verification?,if nothing is fishy why hiding his asset form?
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by Ahmeduana(m): 10:45pm On May 20, 2016
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by Femich18(m): 10:50pm On May 20, 2016
emamos:

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/i-can-vouch-for-the-president-he-will-not-steal-tinubu/
Jagaban have spoken... Personally I believe in this Buhari Govt...He is setting us on the right path for a wonderful future. May God strengthen him
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by Launcher: 10:56pm On May 20, 2016
areeyor:
Bird of a feather not Bird of the same feather
Thanks, guess I'm not infallible.

1 Like

Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by AkranJide88(m): 11:02pm On May 20, 2016
We voted change,but not this change. APC & PMB shouldn't redefine change for us. We know what we fought & voted for & now we ask.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sadiq Gadah: Kano APC Influencer Accused Of Killing Colleague, Bello Bukar Adamu / Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi / Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.