Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,920 members, 7,949,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

Back From A Ban That Was Bam, The Noblezone Gives No Damn! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Back From A Ban That Was Bam, The Noblezone Gives No Damn! (790 Views)

The Noblezone Press Release On The 30th May Sit @home Protest / Why Nigeria Gives No Visa Exempt To Most Countries? / "This Country Doesn't Give A Damn" - Femi Adesina's 2012 Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back From A Ban That Was Bam, The Noblezone Gives No Damn! by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 20, 2016
First, my shout out to the population of the Nairaland political section.
Dear Friends and Dear Foes! I greet you all!

A lot has happened just within the two months!
My last "fight" here was over the arrest of 76 Youths from Awgu in Enugu State by "fake" soldiers who handed them over to "fake" police who incidentally charged them to real court.
And their crime?

The dared gather to discuss on how to confront the Jihardists cum Fulani herdsmen who "eventually turned out" to be "Libyans" according to the tyrant and bigot in Aso Rock.

Anyway, although the Youths have been bailed, the case is still in court. Yet, the invaders from hell are free with their arms to subdue us in our own lands. Oh, how I loathe the brutish British!

Somebody should please inform Ngige and and his fellow political jobbers in Abuja that the "Libyans" are currently in Oba (a peaceful town in Anambra State).

I heard the Chibok gals are being "rescued" one by one from their "husbands".
"Kudos" to the APC, Buhari and the Nigerian Army.

Yet, I insist that the Chibok tragedy was planned and executed by those who swore to protect the girls. Those girls were sacrificed on the alter of dirty and crude Nigerian politics so that CHANGE can come.

Well, CHANGE is here! We are celebrating one year anniversary. Too bad, the one year came too soon! What progress have we made in the past one year?

So much, at least Nigerians now know that Jonathan and PDP are "responsible" for every failure of Buhari and APC. However, even if APC has failed in almost everything, at least the blame game and media trial of "suspects" are something to celebrate.

Also, the Minister of Information is keeping up the tempo of his ministry. The man is a "genius" and with great courtesy to Mr "Lie",

this is to inform the whole world that business activities at the
Noblezone Masquerade Dressing International Company has kicked off.

Vacancies exists for Engineers, Doctors, Lawyers, Economists, etc.

We don;t really know the job specifications of the these people in the Masquerade company, but I am sure APC e-warriors can help us out.

Finally, I wish to state clearly once more that we are not afraid of death in the defence of our heritage!!!

Buhari is seeking to hand over our lands to Jihardists in the name of "Grazing Bill"! Shame on him, shame on Luggard who created this jungle called Nigeria.

Nigeria is a failed experiment. We have nothing in common with the murderous and rampaging Arabian Wannabes.

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing!

Cheers to you all.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Back From A Ban That Was Bam, The Noblezone Gives No Damn! by MalcoImX: 4:50pm On May 20, 2016
This is Nairaland. Biafra is banned here. They should have doubly banned you.

2 Likes

Re: Back From A Ban That Was Bam, The Noblezone Gives No Damn! by TheNonce: 5:51pm On May 20, 2016
sad

Which kind horse _shit this otondo of an o.p dey yarn again abeg?
Re: Back From A Ban That Was Bam, The Noblezone Gives No Damn! by Gozzzy(m): 6:24pm On May 20, 2016
noblezone:

My last "fight" here was over the arrest of 76 Youths from Awgu in Enugu State by "fake" soldiers who handed them over to "fake" police who incidentally charged them to real court.
And their crime?

The dared gather to discuss on how to confront the Jihardists cum Fulani herdsmen who "eventually turned out" to be "Libyans" according to the tyrant and bigot in Aso Rock.

Anyway, although the Youths have been bailed, the case is still in court. Yet, the invaders from hell are free with their arms to subdue us in our own lands. Oh, how I loathe the brutish British!

Somebody should please inform Ngige and and his fellow political jobbers in Abuja that the "Libyans" are currently in Oba (a peaceful town in Anambra State).

Yet, I insist that the Chibok tragedy was planned and executed by those who swore to protect the girls. Those girls were sacrificed on the alter of dirty and crude Nigerian politics so that CHANGE can come.

Well, CHANGE is here! We are celebrating one year anniversary. Too bad, the one year came too soon! What progress have we made in the past one year?

So much, at least Nigerians now know that Jonathan and PDP are "responsible" for every failure of Buhari and APC. However, even if APC has failed in almost everything, at least the blame game and media trial of "suspects" are something to celebrate.

Also, the Minister of Information is keeping up the tempo of his ministry. The man is a "genius" and with great courtesy to Mr "Lie",

We don;t really know the job specifications of the these people in the Masquerade company, but I am sure APC e-warriors can help us out.

Finally, I wish to state clearly once more that we are not afraid of death in the defence of our heritage!!!

Buhari is seeking to hand over our lands to Jihardists in the name of "Grazing Bill"! Shame on him, shame on Luggard who created this jungle called Nigeria.

Nigeria is a failed experiment. We have nothing in common with the murderous and rampaging Arabian Wannabes.

Cheers to you all.
my brother, fashy d evil men that think nl na their ancestors house. usu niile di na village ha, kwaso kwa nne ha iko n'ike.

4 Likes

Re: Back From A Ban That Was Bam, The Noblezone Gives No Damn! by EasternActivist: 9:06pm On May 20, 2016
Noble one welcome

likewise, I just came back from a one month ban...

This mods no get joy but they will always fail and get frustrated at each end.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back From A Ban That Was Bam, The Noblezone Gives No Damn! by Pavarottii(m): 9:17pm On May 20, 2016
Noblezone and EasternActivist you guys are welcomed back.

Good to av u guys back. And please don't stop saying the truth. Posterity will judge u guys one day...

With the management of buhari of Nigeria in less than one year. Some of us are already been vindicated.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back From A Ban That Was Bam, The Noblezone Gives No Damn! by ihitenansa: 10:14pm On May 20, 2016
noblezone:

And their crime?

Cheers to you all.
ur a noble n honest man

If it were my brothers from the wastelands,they wud av opened like 150 new monikers to continue typing their poo cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back From A Ban That Was Bam, The Noblezone Gives No Damn! by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 20, 2016
Getting banned for expressing one's opinion is a normal thing that shouldn't worry any nairalander. I wonder why anyone should place so much attachment to a single moniker. If you get banned just open another account and move on from there

2 Likes

Re: Back From A Ban That Was Bam, The Noblezone Gives No Damn! by Splashme: 10:32pm On May 20, 2016
Welcome back bros.
Keep on speaking the truth

2 Likes

Re: Back From A Ban That Was Bam, The Noblezone Gives No Damn! by inkon: 1:50am On May 21, 2016
we missed noble. welcome back

1 Like

Re: Back From A Ban That Was Bam, The Noblezone Gives No Damn! by naijaking1: 3:01pm On May 21, 2016
Banning people who strongly disagree with you and making their post disappear is dictatorial, just like Buhari going after opposition spokesmen using the efcc as a cover.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Has Declared Ex- Deputy Governor Wanted / Profile Of Mr. Bayo Onanuga Newly Appointed “MD" News Agency Of Nigeria (NAN)” / Ademusiwa In Mississauga canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.