Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,784 members, 7,898,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:26 PM

closed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / closed (517 Views)

7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 / 3 Simple Tactics To Make Your Online Business A Hit!!! / N5000 Business Startup Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

closed by GidStewart: 6:22pm On May 20, 2016
Thread closed
Re: closed by barapistis(m): 6:48pm On May 20, 2016
I may not be making sense ,but you may take a critical look at my.statments again

It good to boostrap your idea since most of the work will end up in marketing...except your idea is supper unique in nature and the features dont exist on some other open source platforms...if they do get a developer for cheap here or other freelance site and execute your idea,atleast it helps you to ascertain your strenght and weakness quickly and also brings you out of somany other uncertainty associated with.the project

Secondly a good demand and sales forcast is all that is needed to kick start the platform....forget hungry guys that are just there to kill your dreams with lacklustre attitude towards your project...promising what they cannot commit there time to,remember most guys are not tought to be visionaries....everybody is after how to make some money

With that being said,i wouldnt wont you to get discourage as you may still find some good guys who may make your idea work

Would like to join in the following areas
Email
Seo
Search marketing

And every other thing on digital marketing

Please ignore any other infor below...couldnt delete

My reasons.....many people
Re: closed by GidStewart: 1:36pm On May 23, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Making Good Income / Into Your 30s? 11 Tips To Help Get You Into Better Financial Shape / CORAF/WECARD Youth Empowerment For Agripreneurship In West Africa Project 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.