Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,242 members, 7,950,317 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:01 PM

Mimzy Out! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mimzy Out! (3459 Views)

So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? / Are Mimzy And Sandoski goddesses? / Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimzy Out! by MUVA(m): 7:21pm On May 20, 2016
adegunwa4real:

grin

grin common bro...don't thank me, its just 10 votes!!! What are foes for!

My nigga, your thread just ganared 97Views. 60% of which might've not known mimzy wielded this much influence until you just blabbed. Now, you've made her a lot more popular and reduced yourself to a mere ranting machine. Good job, bro! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Mimzy Out! by Hefemale: 7:24pm On May 20, 2016
adegunwa4real:
After all observation and investigation, I have come to this obvious conclusion; Mimzy can not be allowed to win miss Nairaland Pagent! I Repeat, she's not going to win! I reiterate...Mimzy, you won't win ooooo!!!

Am sure everyone wants to know why! Well she's a Certified international Amebo! That's the ultimate reason why she's no longer qualified to be our miss NL! We cannot afford to have the chief commander of Amebos as our Miss NL!

Mimzy...you're getting just 10 votes for compensation! And d votes will come from family and foes only! 10 votes!!!

#MIMZY OUT!
Who dafaq is this
Re: Mimzy Out! by iykekelvins(m): 7:25pm On May 20, 2016
Queen Mimzy on everyone's Lips
Op, kwontinue

3 Likes

Re: Mimzy Out! by vizkiz: 7:26pm On May 20, 2016
This thread has been hijacked! grin

I noticed mimzy is the most controversial moniker amongst the whole contestants.

3 Likes

Re: Mimzy Out! by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 20, 2016
adegunwa4real:

Seee? Why u dey abuse me now? Are u one of those NURTW rats? What kind of aa queen support herself with beasts gan sef?
the moment I put you where you belong you will keep quite.
Re: Mimzy Out! by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 20, 2016
slyIsaac:
Lerrus hear the MIMZY chants abegg!! grin

MIMZY!!!
MIMZY!!!
MIMZY!!!
MIMZY!!!
MIMZY!!!
MIMZY!!!
MIMZY!!!
MIMZY!!!
MIMZY!!!
MIMZY!!!
MIMZY!!!
MIMZY!!!
MIMZY!!!
MIMZY!!!
MIMZY!!!
MIMZY!!!
MIMZY!!!
MIMZY!!!
MIMZY!!!
MIMZY!!!
MIMZY!!!
MIMZY!!!
MIMZY!!!
MIMZY!!!
MIMZY!!!
MIMZY!!!
MIMZY!!!
MIMZY!!!
MIMZY!!!
MIMZY!!!
MIMZY!!! MIMZY!!!
MIMZY!!! .....

It has always been MIMZY right or wrong?

MIMZY ti take over o...grin
Cc.. Airsultan muva smellymouth firsteva ohilistic xoella creamish ldsofk obiarathesubtle smellinganus suzan404...!!
MIMZY ti take over joor

4 Likes

Re: Mimzy Out! by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 20, 2016
grin

Mimzy all the way

3 Likes

Re: Mimzy Out! by Ls0fdk(m): 7:31pm On May 20, 2016
You can't fight fate.
have you heard of MIMZYQUEEN, it cures all sort of haterovirus in one's system. A tablet a day.
adegunwa4real:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimzy Out! by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 20, 2016
optional1:
lemme jst pass!!
Just be passing upandown with your flat yansh gringringrin

5 Likes

Re: Mimzy Out! by SmellingAnus(m): 7:33pm On May 20, 2016
MIMZY ti take over joor

4 Likes

Re: Mimzy Out! by Ls0fdk(m): 7:35pm On May 20, 2016
pucelle:

Re: Mimzy Out! by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 20, 2016
pucelle:

2 Likes

Re: Mimzy Out! by Ls0fdk(m): 7:41pm On May 20, 2016
146views and counting. Thank you OP.

4 Likes

Re: Mimzy Out! by tsephanyah(f): 7:42pm On May 20, 2016
MUVA:

I'll explain whatever it is you need to know. Just ask wink
how wil i vote? Are they going to parade b4 our eyes or online? How will i know the candidates and what is the benefit if they win? And lastly who iz the inec chairman.. I don't trust the modz specially myd419 and the faceless/nameless mod that banning me anyhow, i thought iz their benefit when i log in to nairaland..silly moles
Re: Mimzy Out! by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Mimzy Out! by MUVA(m): 7:45pm On May 20, 2016
tsephanyah:
how wil i vote? Are they going to parade b4 our eyes or online? How will i know the candidates and what is the benefit if they win? And lastly who iz the inec chairman.. I don't trust the modz specially myd419 and the faceless/nameless mod that banning me anyhow, i thought iz their benefit when i log in to nairaland..silly moles

Does your PM work?
Re: Mimzy Out! by tsephanyah(f): 8:01pm On May 20, 2016
olatunjithomas:

if you had vie for the post of miss ñairaland, I'll vote you,even if all ñairalanders turn against you, I'll get my ancestors registered to make sure you win the post.
u really make me laugh thanks, if u can speak shuwa, fulani, or hausa, we can speak/chat
Re: Mimzy Out! by tsephanyah(f): 8:03pm On May 20, 2016
MUVA:

Does your PM work?
yap
Re: Mimzy Out! by olatunjithomas(m): 8:13pm On May 20, 2016
tsephanyah:
u really make me laugh thanks, if u can speak shuwa, fulani, or hausa, we can speak/chat
oh no,why me? I'm better off with English language, I can't wait to chat with you honestly. Facebook Twitter or WhatsApp?
Re: Mimzy Out! by tsephanyah(f): 9:21pm On May 20, 2016
olatunjithomas:

oh no,why me? I'm better off with English language, I can't wait to chat with you honestly. Facebook Twitter or WhatsApp?
hybaune carter fbk.. via twitter....@nurhaandaura
Re: Mimzy Out! by sauceEEP(m): 9:28pm On May 20, 2016
Honestly the campaign team of this una MUMZY is doing a great job. Her campaign pics is practically everywhere....

I wonder if she's unopposed because I've not seen her opponents campaign ads. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mimzy Out! by olatunjithomas(m): 9:31pm On May 20, 2016
tsephanyah:
not clear.better still, you can have mine.olatunji Thomas fidelis (Facebook) @hymanflex(Twitter)
Re: Mimzy Out! by tsephanyah(f): 9:37pm On May 20, 2016
olatunjithomas:
not clear.better still, you can have mine.olatunji Thomas fidelis (Facebook) @hymanflex(Twitter)
owk
Re: Mimzy Out! by adegunwa4real(m): 9:37pm On May 20, 2016
Well...now ya'll see...there are managers and there is THE MANAGER

Publicity is the mother of visibility!

Now Ya'll know why APC won PDP

For all of una wey carry d matter for head like Gala! Mimzy is not my enemy o, as a matteer of fact, I just met her today, I mentioned her and I as expecting her to behave irrational, but I was amazed @ how well composed and cultured she was! She replied me with all coutesy and well...this is my own little way of helping her become a lil more popular!

Mimzy, you've got 10 votes from me already!

Thread closed

And oh...lest I frgt, Hefemale, see your monicka like fowl wey carry koli! Na be u dey ask "who da feck is this?" Make I catchu!

2 Likes

Re: Mimzy Out! by forgiveness: 10:06pm On May 20, 2016
tsephanyah:
Re: Mimzy Out! by obiorathesubtle: 10:38pm On May 20, 2016
Hail Mimzy!!

grin

2 Likes

Re: Mimzy Out! by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 20, 2016
DJ exclusive, play me that jam abeg..

mimzy is bursting my brain..

2 Likes

Re: Mimzy Out! by Nobody: 2:09am On May 21, 2016
Re: Mimzy Out! by Smellymouth: 6:41am On May 21, 2016
adegunwa4real:
Well...now ya'll see...there are managers and there is THE MANAGER

Publicity is the mother of visibility!

Now Ya'll know why APC won PDP

For all of una wey carry d matter for head like Gala! Mimzy is not my enemy o, as a matteer of fact, I just met her today, I mentioned her and I as expecting her to behave irrational, but I was amazed @ how well composed and cultured she was! She replied me with all coutesy and well...this is my own little way of helping her become a lil more popular!

Mimzy, you've got 10 votes from me already!

Thread closed

And oh...lest I frgt, Hefemale, see your monicka like fowl wey carry koli! Na be u dey ask "who da feck is this?" Make I catchu!

Re: Mimzy Out! by Hefemale: 6:59am On May 21, 2016
Re: Mimzy Out! by senibo1: 7:17am On May 21, 2016
mtcheeeeeeew!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Les Prayed For Mrcock / Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama? / The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.