Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,861 members, 7,872,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Buhari To Niger Delta Militants: Drop Your Weapons,Let Us Negotiate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Niger Delta Militants: Drop Your Weapons,Let Us Negotiate (2467 Views)

Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets / Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants / Drop Your Weapons, Let’s Negotiate – Buhari To Niger Delta Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Niger Delta Militants: Drop Your Weapons,Let Us Negotiate by googlepikins: 8:25pm On May 20, 2016
SUPOL:

What do u gain from that?
that's what he did to our brother, by making his government ungovernable with his well paid terrorist group, well karma is a bitcch
Re: Buhari To Niger Delta Militants: Drop Your Weapons,Let Us Negotiate by knightsTempler: 8:26pm On May 20, 2016
activeguy:

You are becoming a nuisance here....

I thought i was the only one that noticed that mutant baboon, but pls allow him, that is how he gets his daily bread, he is an APC paid agent on nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Niger Delta Militants: Drop Your Weapons,Let Us Negotiate by youngeagle(m): 8:26pm On May 20, 2016
This is why Nigeria will never know peace,imagine its only when you carry arm,that's when the government will call you to a round table for Negotiation, Nnamdi Kalu is still in detention while a Boko Haram repentant is being entertained in the state house.
Re: Buhari To Niger Delta Militants: Drop Your Weapons,Let Us Negotiate by sammyclassics(m): 8:35pm On May 20, 2016
Forget it, the country is spoilt and hard to repair.. If they don't admit chibok girls story is farce, more groups are coming up... Next will be #Bringbackourvotes campaign... dem never see anything
Re: Buhari To Niger Delta Militants: Drop Your Weapons,Let Us Negotiate by dimieprincess(f): 8:38pm On May 20, 2016
sammyclassics:
Forget it, the country is spoilt and hard to repair.. If they don't admit chibok girls story is farce, more groups are coming up... Next will be #Bringbackourvotes campaign... dem never see anything
I v started mine already, APC must bring back my votes except for the one I cast for #Ambode
Re: Buhari To Niger Delta Militants: Drop Your Weapons,Let Us Negotiate by sammyclassics(m): 8:40pm On May 20, 2016
dimieprincess:

I v started mine already, APC must bring back my votes except for the one I cast for #Ambode

people are complaining... if buhari mistakenly come delta, dem go stone am oo
Re: Buhari To Niger Delta Militants: Drop Your Weapons,Let Us Negotiate by druboon404: 8:45pm On May 20, 2016
dimieprincess:

U need brain reset. I am not trying to insult u and if u take it as insult sorry but u r sounding so .....
I would have said the same to you ..but it is so unfortunate that you aint gat any brain,let alone resetting it.
Its not an insult o..just stating the obvious.
Re: Buhari To Niger Delta Militants: Drop Your Weapons,Let Us Negotiate by druboon404: 8:53pm On May 20, 2016
activeguy:

You are becoming a nuisance here....
I am not..you would have been happy is I was insulting President Buhari..right?

Re: Buhari To Niger Delta Militants: Drop Your Weapons,Let Us Negotiate by Thewrath(m): 8:54pm On May 20, 2016
TheNonce:
grin

Yes! But that biafran demand was the most senseless demand of all the demands! And you know buhari doesn't do senseless!

Your foolish director is finished! Now get lost and go and help to clean up that pig sty called onitsha!
You must be confusing onitsha for somewhere else,and I noticed you forgot to call onitsha anambra's capital today shocked
Did you go back to school?

Re: Buhari To Niger Delta Militants: Drop Your Weapons,Let Us Negotiate by dimieprincess(f): 8:56pm On May 20, 2016
druboon404:

I would have said the same to you ..but it is so unfortunate that you aint gat any brain,let alone resetting it.
Its not an insult o..just stating the obvious.
Copycat
Re: Buhari To Niger Delta Militants: Drop Your Weapons,Let Us Negotiate by druboon404: 9:02pm On May 20, 2016
dimieprincess:

Copycat
Copyrat
Re: Buhari To Niger Delta Militants: Drop Your Weapons,Let Us Negotiate by onojaduru: 9:31pm On May 20, 2016
Peace resolution of the crisis is all we ask.Niger Delta area is a major source of income to nigeria
Re: Buhari To Niger Delta Militants: Drop Your Weapons,Let Us Negotiate by TheNonce: 9:48pm On May 20, 2016
shocked
activeguy:

Ooohhhhhh no.,not again

This DUNCE !!

Sorry oh but this name you called me is unfamiliar!

Or did you mistake me for your dad? Because "dunce" is actually the nickname we gave him!
Re: Buhari To Niger Delta Militants: Drop Your Weapons,Let Us Negotiate by afanide: 11:16pm On May 20, 2016
This can't be true. You want to negotiate with a region that barely contributes 5% of the Nations wealth?

Do you think it's necessary Mr President? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let’s Pray For Nigeria / Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) / Why The Nnewi Model Can Transform Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.