Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,560 members, 7,885,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? (3349 Views)

Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters / Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 20, 2016
This pix has been trending on social media for both the right and not soo right reasons.
Taken by Photojournalist Heather Whitten, it shows her husband cuddling their kid in the shower cos the kid has been having a fever with diarrhea and vomiting, effect of salmonella poisoning. By so doing, he allows the kids vomitus and watery stool run down his body, washed by the shower as they prepare for hospital visit.
Some find it offensive, saying it portrays an act of pedophilia.
Nigerian dads, could you be this affectionate to your kids? Mums, how would you feel if ur husband so lovingly cuddles your sick kid?

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-36322279

Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by hemartins(m): 8:14pm On May 20, 2016
Hmmmm.
Let's see if the poster below me has something to say.
Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:15pm On May 20, 2016
Absolutely Nothing!

If you think something is wrong then you're GAY!!

And a paedophile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by Mrjo(m): 8:17pm On May 20, 2016
Ño problem
Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by wins18(m): 8:19pm On May 20, 2016
op I dey suspect you oo, I hope ur name is not gaybriel?
Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 20, 2016
wins18:
lol dude, na wa for you ooo. With a less than one year old kid that came out of my blokus? lol
Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 20, 2016
All I see is a caring man carrying his son.
People have such dirty minds. sad

4 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by wins18(m): 8:32pm On May 20, 2016
sapiosexual1:

lol dude, na wa for you ooo. With a less than one year old kid that came out of my blokus? lol

Lol, ok na
Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by kossyablaze(m): 8:35pm On May 20, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Absolutely Nothing!
. . . And a paedophile
I concur
Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by initiate: 8:51pm On May 20, 2016
there is nothing wrong with the dad caring for his child. its the right thing to do
there is everything wrong with posting it on internet, some things are private pls

3 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by raumdeuter: 9:12pm On May 20, 2016
if he doesnt do it then they would still call him names
Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by bukatyne(f): 10:55pm On May 20, 2016
Yes,

I have a serious problem with it.

Loving father, grateful wife, fool.ish wife.

This picture should be imprinted in her heart and passed on in loving memory to their son and NOT shared on the net for us to see/validate.

3 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by Fkforyou(m): 11:11pm On May 20, 2016
The craze for sex has affected people's mind..... everything now is viewed through sexual perspective . undecided

4 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by Nobody: 7:44am On May 21, 2016
bukatyne:
Yes,

I have a serious problem with it.

Loving father, grateful wife, fool.ish wife.

This picture should be imprinted in her heart and passed on in loving memory to their son and NOT shared on the net for us to see/validate.
Haba chill na, the whites don't reason like us, they are less conservative than we are
Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by lilmax(m): 10:52am On May 21, 2016
Everything is wrong with it

2 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by Nobody: 11:06am On May 21, 2016
Why must he be naked though?

4 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by thorpido(m): 11:14am On May 21, 2016
pucelle:
The child throws up and passes stool intermittently.He doesn't want his clothes to be soiled so he stays in the bathroom naked.Nothing wrong with it.

I just don't see why they post everything on social media.

5 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by Nobody: 11:44am On May 21, 2016
thorpido:
The child throws up and passes stool intermittently.He doesn't want his clothes to be soiled so he stays in the bathroom naked.Nothing wrong with it.

I just don't see why they post everything on social media.
I think that's the only crime here...

A father's love is unquantifiable
Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by carammel(f): 12:30pm On May 21, 2016
Very soon,when a man changes diaper for his daughter, they will read sexual meaning to it.

4 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by PRESTIGERHYMES(f): 1:54pm On May 21, 2016
wins18:
I find DAT offensive

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by wins18(m): 2:04pm On May 21, 2016
PRESTIGERHYMES:
I find DAT offensive
that was a joke dear, but this one u take op matter for head lol, #nocomment
Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 21, 2016
PRESTIGERHYMES:
I find DAT offensive
Thanks pal though I think it was just a light quib by wins18. Hez a naughty friend. Abi wins18, I lie?
Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by wins18(m): 2:21pm On May 21, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Thanks pal though I think it was just a light quib by wins18. Hez a naughty friend. Abi wins18, I lie?
my brother no be lie oo
Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 22, 2016
pucelle:
You wanted him to be all dressed in the shower? lol
Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by austine4real(m): 2:28pm On May 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
i wll comment after the Grace
Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 22, 2016
austine4real:
grin grin grin grin grin
i wll comment after the Grace

See him head, like say he go church grin
Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by mizzochocinco: 8:51am On May 23, 2016
Only a person with a rotten mind would think of rotten things about this picture
Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by austine4real(m): 9:46am On May 23, 2016
frenchwine:

See him head, like say he go church grin

u wey dey comment ontop ashi nko?? grin
Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by SAMBARRY: 2:34pm On May 23, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Absolutely Nothing!

And a paedophile
there's EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THE PICTURE

just look at the position he put the child, his PHENESE for crying out loud.is there no other way of carrying the child than to place his child so close to his phenese undecided

Are you sure he isn't using his phenese to rub the child's body undecided lipsrsealed

ARE you sure he's also wearing boxers and not using the child to arouse himself undecided

That's how parents introduce homosexual practice into children and be wondering where they learnt it from?

IF he wants the child to be warm he should carry him properly and use his hands to bring warmth.you to just look at the way he position the child. Let him sha not release on the child o ot be moving the child up and down in that position lipsrsealed
Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by floragregs(f): 2:40pm On May 23, 2016
SAMBARRY:
there's EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THE PICTURE

just look at the position he put the child, his PHENESE for crying out loud.is there no other way of carrying the child than to place his child so close to his phenese undecided

Are you sure he isn't using his phenese to rub the child's body undecided lipsrsealed

ARE you sure he's also wearing boxers and not using the child to arouse himself undecided

That's how parents introduce homosexual practice into children and be wondering where they learnt it from?

IF he wants the child to be warm he should carry him properly and use his hands to bring warmth.you to just look at the way he position the child. Let him sha not release on the child o ot be moving the child up and down in that position lipsrsealed
Plz go for cleansing. Ur mind is too dirty. There's nuffin wrong wth the pic
Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by SAMBARRY: 2:43pm On May 23, 2016
Buddafly:
All I see is a caring man carrying his son.
People have such dirty minds. sad
stop the hypocrisy. If he's not doing anything with the child, why is he naked and why is the child too naked ?why didn't he show his face and why did he put that child near his penis when he knows he didn't wear anything undecided

He's obviously doing something unsavoury to that child undecided
Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by SAMBARRY: 2:49pm On May 23, 2016
floragregs:
Plz go for cleansing. Ur mind is too dirty. There's nuffin wrong wth the pic
then why is he naked?must you be naked to cuddle a child. He's abusing that child. Just look at how close the child's side a55 is to his penis.the child is obviously resting his side a55 on the man's phenese undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She Wicked Or Ungrateful ? / My Ex Collected Money From Me To Celebrate Her Hubby's Birthday / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.