Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,477 members, 7,888,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:56 AM

How To Play Gameboy Games On Android Using My Boy Emulator - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Play Gameboy Games On Android Using My Boy Emulator (1309 Views)

Somebody else is using my Mom's Data / How To Print From Android Using Wi-fi (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Play Gameboy Games On Android Using My Boy Emulator by yungryder(m): 8:09am On May 21, 2016
In this topic I will be teaching you how to play gameboy games on Android Using and Android emulator app called My Boy

how to play gameboy games on Android
My Boy: is a super fast and full featured emulator to run GameBoy Advance games on the broadest range of Android devices, from very low-end phones to modern tablets. It emulates nearly all aspects of the real hardware correctly. This is by far the only emulator that supports link cable emulation with decent speed.

My Boy Emulator Features

1• Fastest emulation, therefore saves your battery to the MAX.

2• Very high game compatibility. Run nearly all games without a problem.

3• Link cable emulation either on the same device, or across devices over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.

4• Gyroscope/tilt/solar sensor and rumble emulation through your Android’ hardware sensors and vibrator!

5• Enter multilined GameShark ActionReplay/ CodeBreaker cheat codes and enable/disable them on the fly while the game is running.

6• High-level BIOS emulation. No BIOS file needed.

7• IPS/UPS ROM patching

8• OpenGL rendering backend, as well as normal rendering on devices without a GPU.

9• Cool video filters through the support of GLSL shaders.

10• Fast-forward to skip long stories, as well as slow down games to get past a level you cannot in normal speed.

11• Save games at any time with screenshot

12• On-screen keypad (multi-touch requires Android 2.0 or later), as well as shortcut buttons such as load/save.

13• A very powerful screen layout editor, with which you can define the position and size for each of the on-screen controls, as well as for the game video.

14• External controllers support, such as the MOGA controllers.

15• Clean & simple yet well-designed user interface. Seamlessly integrated with the latest Android.

16• Create and switch to different screen-layout and key-mapping profiles.

How To Play Gameboy Games On Android Using My Boy Emulator

First Of all. You have to Download[url] http://www.datafilehost.com/d/91911288[/url] My Boy Emulator For Android.

After Downloading, Install And Launch. locate your GBA games saved on your SD card And Click on it

You Have To Download your GBA games from Freeroms (www.freeroms.com/gba_roms.htm) and the games Name end with .gba or must be in .gba format before it could be played.

Launch And Enjoy

Source: www.wazobiawap.com.ng

1 Share

Re: How To Play Gameboy Games On Android Using My Boy Emulator by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:24am On May 21, 2016
I think an emulator for the Nintendo DS will surpass this.
Re: How To Play Gameboy Games On Android Using My Boy Emulator by MilesLamar(m): 9:08am On May 21, 2016
My problem is the L and R.. you won't enjoy the game with them up there.
Re: How To Play Gameboy Games On Android Using My Boy Emulator by lekjons(m): 11:50am On May 21, 2016
i'll appreciate it if you can help me on how to play ps3 games on android..undecided

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Make Money With Your Tecno And Gionee Phones / Tough Time Experience Using Infinix / Advice Me Please!!! With Budget Of #40k, Which Phone Should I Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.