Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,213 members, 7,873,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy (45461 Views)

Uju Stella Rocks Swimsuit (Photos) / Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos / Uju Stella: "I Am Pregnant For Burna Boy" - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 30, 2016
sukkot:
the land of merkel ? oh really ? where is dat at ? undecided
grin grin grin

Germany brah. Frankfurt to be precise.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by sukkot: 10:18pm On May 30, 2016
LoJ:

grin grin grin

Germany brah. Frankfurt to be precise.
oh ok lol. nice. let me know when you need me there and i will show up at ya doorsteps lolzzz

JUST KIDDING wink
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Nobody: 7:57am On May 31, 2016
sukkot:
JUST KIDDING wink
Bruv GSW did it yesterday !!! Now I switch to Cavs mode. Let's see who got it between the splash bros and the Big Three. grin
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by sukkot: 8:09am On May 31, 2016
LoJ:

Bruv GSW did it yesterday !!! Now I switch to Cavs mode. Let's see who got it between the splash bros and the Big Three. grin
OH YEAH GSW BABYYYYYYY. and i pick GSW for the final too. you wanna place a 50 pound bet on it ? lolzzz grin
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by sukkot: 8:12am On May 31, 2016
Shym3xx:

Looool.

You and I know you are crying not laughing cos it took about ten posts and 30mins for you to tell me ya dad is late looooool.

Sukkot, why ya mum gotta kill ya dad
shymmexxx what happened to ya OKC boys ? em niggas got gutted like a fish lolzzz grin
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by ogmask: 8:25am On May 31, 2016
mineANDurs:
U dont have tym for her but ur Ashawo Son had tym to sleep with her. undecided

Well, d child is here to stay,
U can run all u want but there is no escape,
Go and ask Davido he will tell d tale better.

If u choose to be wayward in life, just get ready to accept all d drama that will come out of it.

Dats y I Love Flavour and 2face.

Must they get pregnant in the first place? More like saying they were virgins bfor they slept with celebrities. Why did they not get pregnant for the numerous men they met along the line. Abeg make she carry her cross jare. I wonder the kind of lies they will tell these kids when they grow up. You know, things like "your father jilted me, your father ddnt Carr about you, your father listened to his mother instead of me. I mean the kind of lies many single mothers tell their kids.
Lesson: if an unmarried girl can't close her legs, especially when she was not raped, she should take whatever happens in its stride.

1 Like

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Nobody: 10:32am On May 31, 2016
sukkot:
OH YEAH GSW BABYYYYYYY. and i pick GSW for the final too. you wanna place a 50 pound bet on it ? lolzzz grin
I don't use Pounds. I use but euros grin grin grin
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 11:04am On May 31, 2016
sukkot:
shymmexxx what happened to ya OKC boys ? em niggas got gutted like a fish lolzzz grin

Fvck outta here - that shyte was rigged.

NBA already posted Cavs vs Warriors finals before game 6, when OKC were leading the series 3-2. How OKC could blow a 3-1 lead, with blow outs, shows they fixed that shyte. Just look at how Kevin Durant was playing scared yesterday, despite how he was shooting well in the 1st half. OKC should've won in 5 or 6.

They rigged that shyte.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by sukkot: 11:29am On May 31, 2016
Shym3xx:

Fvck outta here - that shyte was rigged.

NBA already posted Cavs vs Warriors finals before game 6, when OKC were leading the series 3-2. How OKC could blow a 3-1 lead, with blow outs, shows they fixed that shyte. Just look at how Kevin Durant was playing scared yesterday, despite how he was shooting well in the 1st half. OKC should've won in 5 or 6.

They rigged that shyte.
rigged ? lmaoooooo so thats ya excuse for getting your ass whooped by GSW ? DAYUMMMMM cheesy shocked cheesy
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by sukkot: 11:30am On May 31, 2016
LoJ:

I don't use Pounds. I use but euros grin grin grin
pounds , euros, its all tha same thang bruv. its money wink cheesy
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 11:34am On May 31, 2016
sukkot:
rigged ? lmaoooooo so thats ya excuse for getting your ass whooped by GSW ? DAYUMMMMM cheesy shocked cheesy

Lol. Fvck outta here. How can a team that good lose three consecutive games, after two big blow outs? And they watched Klay Thompson dropped 11 3s on them in game 6 lol.

NBA thrives on ratings and that shyte was fixed cos they want a Cavs vs Warriors final, period.

Since you're an NBA old head - you should remember the Lakers vs Kings western conference finals in 2002 and how they rigged that shyte. grin History repeated itself with NBA and its fraudulent way of doing shyte.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by sukkot: 11:45am On May 31, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. Fvck outta here. How can a team that good lose three consecutive games, after two big blow outs? And they watched Klay Thompson dropped 11 3s on them in game 6 lol.

NBA thrives on ratings and that shyte was fixed cos they want a Cavs vs Warriors final, period.

Since you're an NBA old head - you should remember the Lakers vs Kings western conference finals in 2002 and how they rigged that shyte. grin History repeated itself with NBA and its fraudulent way of doing shyte.

really ? you are saying they rigged this game ? or maybe KD just got stage fright cuz the stage was too big fr him and he froze ? anyway that notwithstanding are you a man of your words or not ? lolzz you owe me 50 pounds bro. am I getting dat shyttt today ? cheesy
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 11:47am On May 31, 2016
sukkot:
really ? you are saying they rigged this game ? or maybe KD just got stage fright cuz the stage was too big fr him and he froze ? anyway that notwithstanding are you a man of your words or not ? lolzz you owe me 50 pounds bro. am I getting dat shyttt today ? cheesy

Lol. It was rigged - every NBA head knows that. grin

Yep. I owe you £50, my nyggah. My word is always my bond.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by sukkot: 11:56am On May 31, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. It was rigged - every NBA head knows that. grin

Yep. I owe you £50, my nyggah. My word is always my bond.
fork outta here that shyttt wasnt rigged. you need my details so you can send it or what esse ? lolz cheesy
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 12:20pm On May 31, 2016
sukkot:
fork outta here that shyttt wasnt rigged. you need my details so you can send it or what esse ? lolz cheesy

Fvck outta here...we're upping the ante and betting on the finals.

Cavs to win. £100.

Pick ya team.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 31, 2016
ogmask:

Must they get pregnant in the first place? More like saying they were virgins bfor they slept with celebrities. Why did they not get pregnant for the numerous men they met along the line. Abeg make she carry her cross jare. I wonder the kind of lies they will tell these kids when they grow up. You know, things like "your father jilted me, your father ddnt Carr about you, your father listened to his mother instead of me. I mean the kind of lies many single mothers tell their kids.
Lesson: if an unmarried girl can't close her legs, especially when she was not raped, she should take whatever happens in its stride.

U are a very Intelligent man judging by ur write-up.
I will only advise u to change ur mindset about women being the one's supposed to prevent pregnancies.

I like u and I wuldnt want u to become the father of all nations.

Condoms are very cheap and if any man doesnt like using them, he shuld brace up to become a baby daddy.

I rest my case.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by sukkot: 12:47pm On May 31, 2016
Shym3xx:

Fvck outta here...we're upping the ante and betting on the finals.

Cavs to win. £100.

Pick ya team.
so you are not going to give me the 50 i won fair and square ? shocked

Loj come and see ojoro oooooo cry
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 31, 2016
sukkot:

grin grin grin
I'm with shymexx on this. team Cavs !!!
Still, he should pay the first bet first. grin tongue
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by sukkot: 1:16pm On May 31, 2016
LoJ:

grin grin grin
I'm with shymexx on this. team Cavs !!!
Still, he should pay the first bet first. grin tongue
i dont think he tryna pay the first bet. thats the problem. dat nigga is unprincipled grin grin
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 1:19pm On May 31, 2016
sukkot:

Lol. You "won" rigged shyte.

I was looking for you when it was 3-1, but you went ghost on me. Went on holz, came back, and now you're here when Adam Silver played his NBA tricks for ratings.

We've to bet on the finals as well. Pick ya team.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by sukkot: 1:22pm On May 31, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. You "won" rigged shyte.

I was looking for you when it was 3-1, but you went ghost on me. Went on holz, came back, and now you're here when Adam Silver played his NBA tricks for ratings.

We've to bet on the finals as well. Pick ya team.
we will bet on the finals but you gotta gimme my winnings first playa. my finals team is GSW. lets get it grin
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 1:24pm On May 31, 2016
sukkot:
we will bet on the finals but you gotta gimme my winnings first playa. my finals team is GSW. lets get it grin

I got ya money but you and I know that it was rigged. How can a very good team with two superstars lose 3 games in a row? grin Muthaphuck the NBA. grin

Let's double the finals to £100, playa playa.

Cavs to win. cool
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by sukkot: 1:26pm On May 31, 2016
Shym3xx:

I got ya money but you and I know that it was rigged. How can a very good team with two superstars lose 3 games in a row? grin Muthaphuck the NBA. grin

Let's double the finals to £100, playa playa.

Cavs to win. cool
yup we can double it to 100. aint no thang but a chicken wang. I put 100 on GSW to win. you going to send the fifty though or you just out here playing games ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 1:29pm On May 31, 2016
sukkot:
yup we can double it to 100. aint no thang but a chicken wang. I put 100 on GSW to win. you going to send the fifty though or you just out here playing games ?

I'll send ya chicken to you, bruddah. It's nothing.

But you gotta commit to the finals tho...no puzzy shyte.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by sukkot: 1:31pm On May 31, 2016
Shym3xx:

I'll send ya chicken to you, bruddah. It's nothing.

But you gotta commit to the finals tho...no puzzy shyte.
lmao bro, this is me, a man of my word. my word is my bond. i put 100 on GSW. if you are down lets get it. grin
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 1:50pm On May 31, 2016
sukkot:
lmao bro, this is me, a man of my word. my word is my bond. i put 100 on GSW. if you are down lets get it. grin

My word is my bond. Let's get it, my nyggah. grin

We can do a side bet that it won't even get to game 7.

=======================

Oi, check out this new banging single by the doozy, Wale, and tell me what you think (I think he's got a hit):

***She a couple couple, couple years younger/
But she badder than a muthaphucka/
Ass fatter than a muthaphucka/
She got her own she don't need no ticket***

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57rMxtK385E
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by sukkot: 1:53pm On May 31, 2016
Shym3xx:

My word is my bond. Let's get it, my nyggah. grin

We can do a side bet that it won't even get to game 7.

=======================

Oi, check out this new banging single by the doozy, Wale, and tell me what you think (I think he's got a hit):

***She a couple couple, couple years younger/
But she badder than a muthaphucka/
Ass fatter than a muthaphucka/
She got her own she don't need no ticket***

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57rMxtK385E

yeah it will get to 7 but lets focus on the main game. 100 a piece. somehow if i win your 100 and the side bet of a 100 making a total of 200 I think you will cancel your nairaland account and disappear forever, so lets keep it down to an amount where you will not disappear after I take your money. cheesy cheesy
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 2:00pm On May 31, 2016
sukkot:
yeah it will get to 7 but lets focus on the main game. 100 a piece. somehow if i win your 100 and the side bet of a 100 making a total of 200 I think you will cancel your nairaland account and disappear forever, so lets keep it down to an amount where you will not disappear after I take your money. cheesy cheesy

Nah, I used to be a serial gambler and it's normal. Win or lose, it's all part of the game. grin

But I bet you're shaking right now like this woman's tatas...Bron Bron gon have a field day driving to the basket and Cavs got so many sharp shooters. grin

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by sukkot: 2:07pm On May 31, 2016
Shym3xx:

Nah, I used to be a serial gambler and it's normal. Win or lose, it's all part of the game. grin

But I bet you're shaking right now like this woman's tatas...Bron Bron gon have a field day driving to the basket and Cavs got so many sharp shooters. grin

buahaha but bruv you dont know I am picking GSW out of esoteric reasons. its spiritual what I am doing here. bronbron will choke the way KD choked. am telling ya. you sure you want to make this bet ? cuz it looks like you having a hard time letting go of 50, so I think 100 will be a hard stretch for you lolzzz cheesy
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 2:16pm On May 31, 2016
sukkot:
buahaha but bruv you dont know I am picking GSW out of esoteric reasons. its spiritual what I am doing here. bronbron will choke the way KD choked. am telling ya. you sure you want to make this bet ? cuz it looks like you having a hard time letting go of 50, so I think 100 will be a hard stretch for you lolzzz cheesy

Loool.

Scared of what? I'm serial gambler - I know what I'm doing and the stakes are nothing. I should be the one asking you if you're scared cos you went ghost when the scores was 3-1 and reappeared today when Adam Silver and the NBA rigged that shyte. grin grin

The only way the Warriors are beating the Cavs is via another rigged shyte. I like the match up, especially the way Cavs have been dropping 3s in the post season. Then you've how open the lane to the basket has been with GSW in the play-offs. Bron Bron should've a field day driving to the basket. OKC were abysmal from the 3, but all the games they lost were still close. That should tell you a lot.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by ogmask: 11:08pm On May 31, 2016
mineANDurs:

U are a very Intelligent man judging by ur write-up.
I will only advise u to change ur mindset about women being the one's supposed to prevent pregnancies.

I like u and I wuldnt want u to become the father of all nations.

Condoms are very cheap and if any man doesnt like using them, he shuld brace up to become a baby daddy.

I rest my case.

You are a rare type.
Nice reply I must say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo / Anita Joseph Bares Cleavage In Birthday Photoshoot / Tonto Dikeh And Daniel Amokachi Have Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.