Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,764 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

It Is Official: Shehu Sani Is The Lion Of Kaduna State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Official: Shehu Sani Is The Lion Of Kaduna State (1006 Views)

The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu / Why Senator Shehu Sani Is Angry With Me – Gov. Nasir El-rufai / Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Official: Shehu Sani Is The Lion Of Kaduna State by dimieprincess(f): 11:58am On May 21, 2016
Re: It Is Official: Shehu Sani Is The Lion Of Kaduna State by dustmalik: 12:10pm On May 21, 2016
Shehu Sani is politically naive. he is fighting a battle he will never win. It's obvious he has his eyes on the guber race for 2019. As it stands today, El-rufai is the next most popular figure in the north after Buhari, so fighting El-rufai unnecessarily is stupid, especially in his own state. If Shehu Sani is not careful, he will not even be able to win the senate primaries in 2019.
Re: It Is Official: Shehu Sani Is The Lion Of Kaduna State by dimieprincess(f): 12:16pm On May 21, 2016
dustmalik:
Shehu Sani is politically naive. he is fighting a battle he will never win. It's obvious he has his eyes on the guber race for 2019. As it stands today, El-rufai is the next most popular figure in the north after Buhari, so fighting El-rufai unnecessarily is stupid, especially in his own state. If Shehu Sani is not careful, he will not even be able to win the senate primaries in 2019.
What was d fate of Amaechi in d south south after he abused Jonathan and everybody in the south south? he became and remain valueless as far south south politics is concern, yet u guys termed in Lion of Ubima or Niger Delta. se ti gbo?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Official: Shehu Sani Is The Lion Of Kaduna State by Stalwert: 12:20pm On May 21, 2016
[s]
dimieprincess:

What was d fate of Amaechi in d south south after he abused Jonathan and everybody in the south south? he became and remain valueless as far south south politics is concern, yet u guys termed in Lion of Ubima or Niger Delta. se ti gbo?
[/s]

may God bestow upon u the ability to reason and coherently respond to posts u read. amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Official: Shehu Sani Is The Lion Of Kaduna State by gwales: 12:47pm On May 21, 2016
[s]
dimieprincess:

[/s] are you from kaduna? No. So, how does your response correlate to what he wrote.
Rubbish..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Official: Shehu Sani Is The Lion Of Kaduna State by dimieprincess(f): 12:51pm On May 21, 2016
gwales:
are you from kaduna? No. So, how does your response correlate to what he wrote.
Rubbish..
I guess u were not from Rivers before u termed Amaechi the Lion of Niger Delta abi pussy cat of Ubima?
Just as you have right to accord Amaechi the Lion of Niger Delta when you r not from here, so also do I have right to term Sani as the Lion of Kaduna.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Official: Shehu Sani Is The Lion Of Kaduna State by dimieprincess(f): 12:53pm On May 21, 2016
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

may God bestow upon u the ability to reason and coherently respond to posts u read. amen
As for you paid agent of APC, I can't use my hard earn data to reply u, it will be a sheer waste of time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Official: Shehu Sani Is The Lion Of Kaduna State by Stalwert: 1:20pm On May 21, 2016
[s]
dimieprincess:

As for you paid agent of APC, I can't use my hard earn data to reply u, it will be a sheer waste of time

[/s]

Poverty is the reward for serving pdp sote 50 naira mb you fit buy buhahaha grin grin
Re: It Is Official: Shehu Sani Is The Lion Of Kaduna State by dimieprincess(f): 1:39pm On May 21, 2016
Stalwert:

Poverty is the reward for serving pdp sote 50 naira mb you fit buy buhahaha grin grin
You see y I hate apc today?
Is because of mentalities like yours. I voted for APC in Presidency, Reps, governor (Ambode) and pdp in house of assembly and senate. i am not like u who vote base on party. I am too educated to be celebrating people who are failures. I campaigned for Buhari but what is d outcome today? increment of both goods and services. In an election, I vote base on candidate and not like u who voted for people like Dino, Sarathief, Oluremi Tinubu, Stella Odua the thief and what have you.
my party is good governance
Re: It Is Official: Shehu Sani Is The Lion Of Kaduna State by Stalwert: 1:57pm On May 21, 2016
[s]
dimieprincess:

You see y I hate apc today?
Is because of mentalities like yours. I voted for APC in Presidency, Reps, governor (Ambode) and pdp in house of assembly and senate. i am not like u who vote base on party. I am too educated to be celebrating people who are failures. I campaigned for Buhari but what is d outcome today? increment of both goods and services. In an election, I vote base on candidate and not like u who voted for people like Dino, Sarathief, Oluremi Tinubu, Stella Odua the thief and what have you.
my party is good governance
[/s]
Illiteracy is a disease .... I suggest a sound education as a sound medication for this disease.
Re: It Is Official: Shehu Sani Is The Lion Of Kaduna State by dimieprincess(f): 2:00pm On May 21, 2016
Stalwert:
[s][/s]
Illiteracy is a disease .... I suggest a sound education as a sound medication for this disease.
lol, o ma se. aye ti ba je!!! look at who is calling me illiterate. Well it's social media talk as u like. If u c me, fear can't even allow u to come come close to me or ask me out.
pls I don't do kids, I do men and for yo information, I am not as jobless as u r. I can feed u for the rest of this yr and pay yo bills as Tiwa did for Tee bilz

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows This Boy? He Was Rescued From A Kidnapper In Lagos (photos) / Loading Of Organised Protest By Fayose / Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.