Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,948 members, 7,890,121 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:36 AM

Another Chibok Girl Found - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Another Chibok Girl Found (649 Views)

BREAKING NEWS !!! Another Chibok girl Found In Aba With Her Son / The Face Of Chibok Girl That Was Rescued From Ikot Ekpene / When APC Tells Us That A Third Chibok Girl Has Been Rescued (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Chibok Girl Found by utonwa4u(f): 12:28pm On May 21, 2016
Another Chibok girl sighted in Ikot Ekpene. Please share widely until she is also taken to Aso Rock

Re: Another Chibok Girl Found by viki84(m): 12:34pm On May 21, 2016
This misleading Heading should be another stray girl found straying the streets of ikot Ekpene. I repeat, no girl was kidnapped in Chibok
Re: Another Chibok Girl Found by utonwa4u(f): 1:04pm On May 21, 2016
viki84:
This misleading Heading should be another stray girl found straying the streets of ikot Ekpene. I repeat, no girl was kidnapped in Chibok
lols.....easy guy.

OK, I just sighted another stray girl, which must be taken to Aso Rock ASAP. U know May 29th is at the corner and they will address us. So they must have something ready to present to us.
Re: Another Chibok Girl Found by divinehand2003(m): 6:22pm On May 21, 2016
Bro, na so Abuja dey hungry you to go? Lol

(1) (Reply)

Niaja Is The Only Country Where Slap Can Bring You To Limelight "Peter Ethan " / Shocking: Man Fought Baby Over His Wife's Breast / Must You Go To Shoprite Hillarious Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.