Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,676 members, 7,908,759 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:43 AM

DELL Inspiron 5000 Series Loud Beeping Sound!!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / DELL Inspiron 5000 Series Loud Beeping Sound!!! (1140 Views)

*ALL SOLD OUT* Brand New Dell Inspiron 15 For Sale / Dell Inspiron 17 16gb/1tb/i7/touch Screen/backlit For Sale / SOLD Perfectly Working Dell Inspiron 1520 Is For Sale For 19k Last In SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DELL Inspiron 5000 Series Loud Beeping Sound!!! by feelme3(m): 12:36pm On May 21, 2016
Hello house,
I just bought a US used DELL Inspiron 5000 series. Used it all day until I got home in the evening only to turn it on and it booted with this loud beeping sound (short beeps, 5 times in a row continuously). I have remove the laptop battery and powered from charger only, changed CMOS battery with another dell still the beep won't stop.

Laptop boots well and I have even used it and everything still works fine. The beep becomes very faint after windows load. Please any idea or suggestion on how to fix it?

Thank you in advance
Re: DELL Inspiron 5000 Series Loud Beeping Sound!!! by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 21, 2016
Is the keyboard working well? Try and remove the keyboard and see if it will make that sound...
Re: DELL Inspiron 5000 Series Loud Beeping Sound!!! by feelme3(m): 4:49pm On May 21, 2016
udemzy101:
Is the keyboard working well? Try and remove the keyboard and see if it will make that sound...

Yes bro... I also switched the keyboard and the beep never stopped.
Re: DELL Inspiron 5000 Series Loud Beeping Sound!!! by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 21, 2016
feelme3:

Yes bro... I also switched the keyboard and the beep never stopped.

Hmmm... This one strong.

Take it back to seller, I suspect it's warning sign either ram or hdd is going crazy.
Re: DELL Inspiron 5000 Series Loud Beeping Sound!!! by khorlynz(m): 6:10pm On May 21, 2016
feelme3:
Hello house,
I just bought a US used DELL Inspiron 5000 series. Used it all day until I got home in the evening only to turn it on and it booted with this loud beeping sound (short beeps, 5 times in a row continuously). I have remove the laptop battery and powered from charger only, changed CMOS battery with another dell still the beep won't stop.

Laptop boots well and I have even used it and everything still works fine. The beep becomes very faint after windows load. Please any idea or suggestion on how to fix it?

Thank you in advance
well Dell laptops are better in terms of speakers output than hp not withstanding check if your mic is on and check if the sound does not vary. like the person above rightly said you should take it back the seller.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Into Production Of Plastic I.d Card / In Need Of Hp Elitebook Charger / I Need A 10.1 Paper Back Acer Mini Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.