Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,196 members, 7,873,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Help!!! My Sim is Saying That I am not a valid MTN Customer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!! My Sim is Saying That I am not a valid MTN Customer (1792 Views)

How My Sim Card Got Fried By A Modem I Bought �� / The Most Likely Reason Why Ntel SIM Is Still Scarce / MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Sim is Saying That I am not a valid MTN Customer by jerrydelight(m): 12:47pm On May 21, 2016
To check my account balance na problem. I finally used *123*1*3# and they said "You are not a valid MTN Subscriber". I tried to CHECK my data balance, they said I have not subscribed to any data plan.

I decided to use another MTN line belonging to my mum to see if it is a network error, it all went through.

What has I does to MTN Customer care to deserving this kind of love all of a sudden. Must I calling them. They should minding themselves and rectify this issue.

I called the customer care and the lover that picked it kept saying hello! Hello!! Please say something if you can here me. Upon all my shouting she pretended she never heard a thing. She finally said please call back I can't get you. I called back and another lover picked and didn't complain of audio issues. He told me that he couldn't see my balance but that he could see my last subscription. He advised me to send 2 to 131 saying I should ignore the message I was receiving blaming it on Network congestion and also advised me to call back if the problem persist.

I did as I was advised but noticced that the SMS was not going. Ah! That means I have to call them back. Is it a must. What sort of love is this that MTN just developed for me.

Anyway. I am browsing with the sim now. They should take their time to solve the network issue. I don't have to call them again. Afterall, I am not a valid MTN customer.
Re: Help!!! My Sim is Saying That I am not a valid MTN Customer by jerrydelight(m): 1:01pm On May 21, 2016
and problem persist.
Re: Help!!! My Sim is Saying That I am not a valid MTN Customer by lekjons(m): 1:04pm On May 21, 2016
you don pay your part of the fine..
Re: Help!!! My Sim is Saying That I am not a valid MTN Customer by jerrydelight(m): 1:07pm On May 21, 2016
lekjons:
you don pay your part of the fine..
no. I am still Browsing with my sim. I only hope that they wont tell me that my data balance is 10MB when they finally resolve the issue.
Re: Help!!! My Sim is Saying That I am not a valid MTN Customer by jerrydelight(m): 1:28pm On May 21, 2016
Finnnalllly. It has been resolved. Since I no longer receive the "You are not a valid MTN Customer" and my data balance is showing, it means that those lovers called customer care no longer need my love. I am now a valid MTN customer.

(1) (Reply)

Strange Message I Received From Etisalat (pic) / All You Need To Know About 5G Network / DOOGEE S30 Full Specification -rugged Smartphone Of The Mid Year (2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.