Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,712 members, 7,918,192 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:19 AM

I Need Help: She Relocated Me From Friendzone Avenue To God Knows Where! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help: She Relocated Me From Friendzone Avenue To God Knows Where! (2639 Views)

I Was Just Recently Released From Friendzone Prison / Can A Guy Escape From Friendzone? / Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help: She Relocated Me From Friendzone Avenue To God Knows Where! by MrPin(m): 9:07pm On May 22, 2016
Hmmmm.....
Re: I Need Help: She Relocated Me From Friendzone Avenue To God Knows Where! by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 22, 2016
I was once in love, and I know how it feels bro. try getting close to her, play with her, touch her, give her things to think about, enjoy every moment with her. don't disturb her for sex yet. but trust me bro, someday soonest, u will peruse her innermost chamber and it will be initiated by her. if she were to be a regular babe, there's a tactics to use, but love is very delicate, and brings out the foolishness in u.
Re: I Need Help: She Relocated Me From Friendzone Avenue To God Knows Where! by Cannonleo(m): 9:44pm On May 22, 2016
Michellla:
and you had to quote everything.Bruhh
ahaha what's the issue naw grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Help: She Relocated Me From Friendzone Avenue To God Knows Where! by MrObontami(m): 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
akthedream1 akthedream2 akthedream akthedream3 akthedream4 sureavenger maltilda okohittedobo hitted & your other fake monikers

You keep coming at me digging and stalking all my posts on Nairaland trying to fight dirty. I have ignored all your messy and aimless attacks. You deliberately twist my past posts and give it unintended meanings and I have so far ignored you. You go as far as digging posts of 2 to 3 years ago just to get at me. I am your source of living as you have sleepless nights over me. You have absolutely no life outside Nairaland except insulting me. And when the heat gathers momentum, you start crying to the mods in your usual self-pity pattern.

Be warned. I have ignored you and remained civil all along, watching all your stupidity freely being displayed inspite of your old age. I have advise you several times to work so that you can marry and have a meaningful life. But you wont listen. All go do is to engage in messy e-fights cos you are so jobless. My silence does not equate to weakness.
Remember, he who lives in a glasshouse does not throw stones.

Ignore me and I ignore you henceforth. Don't cross my path again.....Peace!

Mixty/flips why are you crying now grin
Re: I Need Help: She Relocated Me From Friendzone Avenue To God Knows Where! by Mixty: 6:32am On Jun 15, 2016
MrObontami:

M.ixty why are you crying now grin
I wouldn't have responded to your rants if you didn't go running for help.
Bros, your style is too predictable. A little tension and you quickly run to your Master and mentor akthe.dream to try in vain to bail you out. Must you always quote him all the time? Did I refer to him in any way?
That nigga is fasting. Inspite of that, you still want to co-opt him in your desperate and poor attempt to face me.
Lol... grin *Cleaning my feet off your mess*
Re: I Need Help: She Relocated Me From Friendzone Avenue To God Knows Where! by MrObontami(m): 6:48am On Jun 15, 2016
Mixty:

I wouldn't have responded to your rants if you didn't go running for help.
Bros, your style is too predictable. A little tension and you quickly run to your Master and mentor akthe.dream to try in vain to bail you out. Must you always quote him all the time? Did I refer to him in any way?
That nigga is fasting. Inspite of that, you still want to co-opt him in your desperate and poor attempt to face me.
Lol... grin *Cleaning my feet off your mess*
So you woke up this early to quote me ??
Hahaha grin I guess u must have dreamt about me all night long
I understand ur still in pains after I HITTED you hard on the ashi thread
a 40 years old hermit looking for my attention
Mind you I don't have the cure for your tiny dick predicament
Stop losing sleep because of obontami he doesn't gives a fccck about you
Re: I Need Help: She Relocated Me From Friendzone Avenue To God Knows Where! by whizcartel(m): 7:35am On Jun 15, 2016
Your moniker is bringing you I'll luck.... how you go dey bear mr pin... why dem no go pin you for wrong place.
Re: I Need Help: She Relocated Me From Friendzone Avenue To God Knows Where! by MrPin(m): 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
Thank u guys for ur contributions.
I think am beginning to find my feet about my relationship with her but I still have this problem of taking control of d relationship, sometimes I still see myself as a friend..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Calabar Girls Only Good For Sex / 10 Insane Nipplé Tattoos / See What Some Boys & Girls Are Doing That Has Got People Talking On Facebook

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.