Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,573 members, 7,978,906 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:40 PM

Is It Bad That I Send Random Girls Airtime? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad That I Send Random Girls Airtime? (1544 Views)

delete / Ladies Is It Bad That I Love Eating Pussyy? / (18+) "This Is How My Girlfriend Wash Plates; Should I Send Her Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Bad That I Send Random Girls Airtime? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:30pm On May 21, 2016
juhan:
wetin una dey talk about?
aproko!!! Carry nose go
Re: Is It Bad That I Send Random Girls Airtime? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:33pm On May 21, 2016
sundoj08:

The way you taking it personal got me Rotfl i must admit grin. Needing airtime don't mean u not independent but anyways i also do not understand why i should not encourage the op to give back to society. It's perfectly legal and healthy and I'd implore you to try it sometime.
Thanks for the laugh tho
lol... Try what? Giving to the society?? Nah! That's not the society. That guy is just being a maga.... A pure one. . . . . Ifed to give.. Find people who really need things... Not shameless greedy girls.... But.. Its Op's choice

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad That I Send Random Girls Airtime? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:33pm On May 21, 2016
sundoj08:

The way you taking it personal got me Rotfl i must admit grin. Needing airtime don't mean u not independent but anyways i also do not understand why i should not encourage the op to give back to society. It's perfectly legal and healthy and I'd implore you to try it sometime.
Thanks for the laugh tho
lol... Try what? Giving to the society?? Nah! That's not the society. That guy is just being a maga.... A pure one. . . . . If one needs to give.. Find people who really need things... Not shameless greedy girls.... But.. Its Op's choice
Re: Is It Bad That I Send Random Girls Airtime? by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 21, 2016
NevetsIbot:
aproko!!! Carry nose go
i hear my name so i must know wetin una dey talk
Re: Is It Bad That I Send Random Girls Airtime? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:59pm On May 21, 2016
juhan:
i hear my name so i must know wetin una dey talk
we are talking about things meant for the elders. Young people like you shouldnt be allowed to hear
Re: Is It Bad That I Send Random Girls Airtime? by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 21, 2016
NevetsIbot:
we are talking about things meant for the elders. Young people like you shouldnt be allowed to hear
who dash you elder? Why you dey give yourself that title?? You pass twelve grin
Re: Is It Bad That I Send Random Girls Airtime? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:15pm On May 21, 2016
juhan:
who dash you elder? Why you dey give yourself that title?? You pass twelve grin
lol. . . . . come on.. Gerarahia... Disrespectful little girl. Kneel down there
Re: Is It Bad That I Send Random Girls Airtime? by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 21, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol. . . . . come on.. Gerarahia... Disrespectful little girl. Kneel down there
haha you don high. Go find your mates to play with tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Beef With Bowman000 / Drop Your Dreams For Interpretation / things that are sickening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.