Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,248 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:42 AM

Shocking Video Of Children Tortured To Death By Nigerian Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Video Of Children Tortured To Death By Nigerian Army (3679 Views)

Boko Haram: Parents Storm GGTC Dapchi, Yobe To Know Whereabouts Of Children / Aminu Atiku Abubakar Freed By Court, Grants Wife Custody Of Children (Photo) / Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Video Of Children Tortured To Death By Nigerian Army by Horus(m): 8:28pm On May 21, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLrU3lTPgvw

[size=14pt]Amnesty International Releases Shocking Video of Children Tortured to Death by Nigerian Army[/size]

Amnesty International has released shocking graphic evidence of mass murder committed by Nigerian Army. According to its recent report, almost a dozen children, including babies, have died this year in squalid conditions at a military detention center used to hold suspected Boko Haram militants.
Although the Army has denied the accusations, the human rights group has gone ahead to publish evidence to prove the accusations.
Re: Shocking Video Of Children Tortured To Death By Nigerian Army by faaz24: 8:37pm On May 21, 2016
How many children were killed or maimed by the inhuman boko haram, where was amnesty int.

In as much as I condemn unlawful/unjustly killings in the guise of extracting information, I think amnesty can do better than this.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video Of Children Tortured To Death By Nigerian Army by adenine02: 8:47pm On May 21, 2016
useless amnesty international

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video Of Children Tortured To Death By Nigerian Army by tit(f): 8:52pm On May 21, 2016
faaz24:
How many children were killed or maimed by the inhuman boko haram, where was amnesty int.

so because boko haram killed shildrens,
Our Nigeria Army call kill babies too?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Video Of Children Tortured To Death By Nigerian Army by faaz24: 9:06pm On May 21, 2016
tit:

Read my comment fully and digest well please.

Not trying to justify the killings
Re: Shocking Video Of Children Tortured To Death By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 21, 2016
I don't trust amnesty international. If the Nigerian army has a detention facility like this it will be a well secured and heavily fortifed facility. I don't think you are gonna get a video recording just like that.
Re: Shocking Video Of Children Tortured To Death By Nigerian Army by tit(f): 9:31pm On May 21, 2016
faaz24:

you were talking from both sides of your mouth.
that is not the way of the warrior.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Of Children Tortured To Death By Nigerian Army by jumobi1(m): 9:43pm On May 21, 2016
adeaks:
I don't trust amnesty international. If the Nigerian army has a detention facility like this it will be a well secured and heavily fortifed facility. I don't think you are gonna get a video recording just like that.

You have a lot of faith in the Nigerian government

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Of Children Tortured To Death By Nigerian Army by Yorubasgreat(f): 10:16pm On May 21, 2016
jumobi1:

You have a lot of faith in the Nigerian government

But they will dash all his faith one after another.. I promise!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Of Children Tortured To Death By Nigerian Army by falseman(m): 10:23pm On May 21, 2016
adeaks:

Heard about moles?
Re: Shocking Video Of Children Tortured To Death By Nigerian Army by matrix199(m): 12:51am On May 22, 2016
faaz24:

In as much as I condemn unlawful/unjustly killings in the guise of extracting information, I think amnesty can do better than this.

Next time, if you don't have a sensible comment to make, just post 'RIP'.

Your comment is pointless.

5 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Of Children Tortured To Death By Nigerian Army by mikolo80: 1:56am On May 22, 2016
tit:

highlight the place where they killed babies,
Re: Shocking Video Of Children Tortured To Death By Nigerian Army by worksmart(m): 2:07am On May 22, 2016
[size=18pt]"To forgive Boko Haram terrorists is up to God, my job is to ensure they are sent to meet God without delay." - General Tukur Buratai[/size]

Re: Shocking Video Of Children Tortured To Death By Nigerian Army by worksmart(m): 2:17am On May 22, 2016
How did they get the video clips?

How is that evidence? the worst I saw was a lifeless body being thrown in a grave in what appears to be theatre of war by two men in civilian clothes as soldiers looked on followed by a soldier who appeared to shoot into the grave.

Then there was another clip where a man in mufti drop kicks somebody to the ground

Never saw any evidence of children being tortured .
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLrU3lTPgvw

[size=14pt]Amnesty International Releases Shocking Video of Children Tortured to Death by Nigerian Army[/size]

Amnesty International has released shocking graphic evidence of mass murder committed by Nigerian Army. According to its recent report, almost a dozen children, including babies, have died this year in squalid conditions at a military detention center used to hold suspected Boko Haram militants.
Although the Army has denied the accusations, the human rights group has gone ahead to publish evidence to prove the accusations.
Re: Shocking Video Of Children Tortured To Death By Nigerian Army by BlackBaron: 2:36am On May 22, 2016
...our bids for tucanos. sad

The issue here looks more like lack of empathy than torture though. I'm not sure we should have young persons below 15 years within the confines of Giwa barracks.
Re: Shocking Video Of Children Tortured To Death By Nigerian Army by Sunnynwa: 4:09am On May 22, 2016
faaz24:

Are you OK at all? Amnesty international is not an anti terrorism organisation but a pro human rights organisation.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video Of Children Tortured To Death By Nigerian Army by faaz24: 6:09am On May 22, 2016
Sunnynwa:

Are you OK at all? Amnesty international is not an anti terrorism organisation but a pro human rights organisation.

If my comment seems pointless to you what sense does it make asking if I was OK...
Re: Shocking Video Of Children Tortured To Death By Nigerian Army by faaz24: 6:11am On May 22, 2016
matrix199:

Next time, if you don't have a sensible comment to make, just post 'RIP'.

Your comment is pointless.

You see urself as sensible ryt ? RIP to who ? To the boko boys getting their asses kicked ? For ur info I watched the video, what I saw was lack of emphaty not torture. Those being tortured in the video are not kids. Believe what u think, its ur ryt but Amnesty international are not helping us by posting such videos. Remember the video of boko haram members bn shot dead by policemen in the street of maiduguri in 2009? That video got boko haram more recruits due to sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video Of Children Tortured To Death By Nigerian Army by Sunnynwa: 6:16am On May 22, 2016
faaz24:

If my comment seems pointless to you what sense does it make asking if I was OK...

How can you trivialise an issue as important as this?
Re: Shocking Video Of Children Tortured To Death By Nigerian Army by faaz24: 6:39am On May 22, 2016
Sunnynwa:

How can you trivialise an issue as important as this?

I ddnt trivialise it, may its the way I put it.
Re: Shocking Video Of Children Tortured To Death By Nigerian Army by Carlmax(m): 7:08am On May 22, 2016
faaz24:

Yes you were.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video Of Children Tortured To Death By Nigerian Army by faaz24: 7:12am On May 22, 2016
tit:

you were talking from both sides of your mouth.
that is not the way of the warrior.

Ok..I will learn to be a warrior.

Thanks.
Re: Shocking Video Of Children Tortured To Death By Nigerian Army by fabre4: 7:15am On May 22, 2016
faaz24:

we are not talking of book haram here
Re: Shocking Video Of Children Tortured To Death By Nigerian Army by CharleyCharley: 8:50am On May 22, 2016
worksmart:
"To forgive Boko Haram terrorists is up to God, my job is to ensure they are sent to meet God without delay." - General Tukur Buratai

Vladmir Putin made that statement. Not this dull thing called burantashi. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: IPOB Protest In Anambra Despite Operation Python Dance (video) / BREAKING: Gov Abiodun Sacks Council Chairmen, Councillors In Ogun / Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.