Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,669 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:49 AM

Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story (25353 Views)

Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Buhari’s Anti-corruption Adviser Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story / Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by bender79: 9:26pm On May 21, 2016
fistonati:
APC gimmick, she will be given national hero like amina's bokoharam husband. Watching in 3D
Trash

1 Like

Re: Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 21, 2016
See her frog face,well its cool she step down,which our other politician could follow her step
Re: Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by Splashme: 6:13am On May 22, 2016
[size=18pt]This APC/Buhari govt is a joke[/size]
Re: Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by RZArecta(m): 6:38am On May 22, 2016
boman2014:
she's far better than all those bloodsuckin muddah f**kers PDP politicians who clinch to power no matter the allegation of fraud level on them
yes o, including that useless Bukola Saraki, Amaechi who had his case file suspended at EFCC office and Fashola who used 78 million to construct one lousy website. I hate these evil PDP people

2 Likes

Re: Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by juman(m): 7:21am On May 22, 2016
adeaks:
An associate professor cheating in an exam for a second masters degree undecided Makes no sense at all.

If the allegation is true, then I think her issue is spiritual undecided

Hope the news was not correct.
But if the news was right it shows that she used to do that since her first degree.

When she found herself in a position of honour, she supposed to brace up and behave honorably.

2 Likes

Re: Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by Danmas: 7:29am On May 22, 2016
Saraki in my mind right now…
Re: Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by jetage1(m): 8:25am On May 22, 2016
boman2014:
she's far better than all those bloodsuckin muddah f**kers PDP politicians who clinch to power no matter the allegation of fraud level on them
And Senator Saraki is of which party?
Re: Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by repogirl(f): 8:31am On May 22, 2016
Lmao! Adviser never finish advicing herself,na dullarkpo she wan advice.

Rubbish!
Re: Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by Nobody: 8:40am On May 22, 2016
boman2014:

Yesoo, she's far better than buhari also, buhari stole $2.8b when he's chairman of PTF nd a president without certificate grin grin grin

Last time he said that abacha is illegal taking our money but not steal, buhari is a disgrace nd useless to all mankind grin
Re: Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by joseph1832(m): 8:48am On May 22, 2016
I hope if she's found guilty, she'll be trial and convicted. I believe by now she should have filled and examination malpractice form. Premium Times should try and get a cover of the malpractice form, and make it public.
Re: Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by tomdon(m): 8:48am On May 22, 2016
Opinedecandid:
And 'kworruption' fights back.

He who says he has no sin, let him cast the first stone.

which sin??
must one cheat through school?
students are meant to read to pass,
if you don't read, what legacy do you hold for future generation?
someone like you has just proven that you're one of the idiots that take expo into exams rather than read your book.
Re: Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by ochiq(m): 8:49am On May 22, 2016
Re: Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by cnsprince76: 8:50am On May 22, 2016
boman2014:

...since when did we start to compare corrupt tendencies? Corruption is corruption my brother, and you will be making a big mistake by thinking that only GEJ and his team are corrupt in the country.
Re: Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by nellyelitz(m): 8:56am On May 22, 2016
boman2014:
a PDP member like Saraki I guess
Re: Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by tonio2wo: 8:59am On May 22, 2016
aresa:

In civilized and advanced countries, presidents and leaders demands quick and fast resignations even before allegations are proven right or wrong.

Something we don't see in despotic countries like Nigeria where the President refused to sack people like Oduah and the minister responsible for the deaths of scores of young Nigerian job seeekers and even many more like Madueke..

I'm proud of PMB for this quick and swift action...
Is she an elected political office holder?
Re: Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by Akaujaa(m): 9:01am On May 22, 2016
Haters of President Buhari should bury their heads in shame. Foolishness is when you hate Buhari but acknowledge him as your president during job interview, visa renewal or during examination. Buhari and his government have guts and should be commended for ensuring that the woman resigns. Abba Moro was enmeshed in the immigration scandal that led to the death of many young Nigerians, yet he neither resigned nor was asked to resign. Stella Odua with BMW scandal never resigned but was pampered. The list is endless. The truth is that Nigerians irrespective of party affiliations do not have the culture of accepting responsibility for failure and even our leaders are culprits too. It is a good thing we now have a leader(president) that ensures that things are done the right way.
Re: Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by ceaser: 9:09am On May 22, 2016
Integrityfarms:

How is she better?

Not that she is better in the real sense of it. A thief will always be a thief. However she has demonstrated her belief in a new dispensation of taking responsibility for her failings, if it eventually catches up with her.

She stepped down. Now that is a rarity among Nigerian public officials. I can bet my right thumb that if this was the last dispensation, Nigerians woulda been given the middle finger on this.

"I don't give a damn"

"Abubarkar Bùkólá Sàràkí"?

Do those ring a bell?
Re: Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by Jiff349(m): 9:15am On May 22, 2016
I LOVE HER STYLE.... SHE IS BETTER THAN ONE SARAKI I KNOW IN THE SENATE.
Re: Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by 9jatatafo(m): 9:19am On May 22, 2016
adeaks:
An associate professor cheating in an exam for a second masters degree undecided Makes no sense at all.

If the allegation is true, then I think her issue is spiritual undecided

What about those with forged certificates?
Re: Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by mavinkalot: 9:29am On May 22, 2016
buhari dey carry too.
Integrityfarms:
But how the hell on Earth should an Associate Prof carry expo? This is totally disgracing, I wonder what the undergraduates should now do!

1 Like

Re: Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by massinola(m): 9:35am On May 22, 2016
boman2014:
instead of commending her action without continuing with your blame game you are here displaying how pathetic you are. I hope these PDP politicians include Saraki, Amechi, Fashola and co?
Re: Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by goodlifehyd1: 9:37am On May 22, 2016
boman2014:
You took those words from my mouth, imagine the allegation against her to that of saraki and fellow yam eaters
Re: Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by bewla(m): 9:45am On May 22, 2016
boman2014:
that's honor. but sha if na man who go feed the family
Re: Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by seguno2: 10:02am On May 22, 2016
When will Buhari also step down for INCOMPLETE asset declaration that is yet to be made public as he promised?

1 Like

Re: Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by seguno2: 10:04am On May 22, 2016
boman2014:

Such as Stella Oduah who left in the midst of the car ALLEGATIONS?
Why are you spreading falsehoods or clinch cling to power now has a new meaning?
Re: Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by back2sender: 10:20am On May 22, 2016
boman2014:
Stealer Oduah, abba moro, and thier likes etc please the names you can remember.
Re: Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by begwong: 10:24am On May 22, 2016
Integrityfarms:
But how the hell on Earth should an Associate Prof carry expo? This is totally disgracing, I wonder what the undergraduates should now do!
The undergraduates should just start coming to exams with handouts kawai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by ayokellany: 10:26am On May 22, 2016
[size=15pt]This is another difference BTW Jonathan and Buhari, in several situations where Jonathan appointees are found culpable they find it excruciating difficult to step down to save the government from disgrace and embrassment. The Bart Nnaji phcn privatization scandal, bribery scandal, Allison jet scandal, Oduah car scandal, Abba Moro death scandal readily comes to mind and here we have a Buhari appointee doing the needful in less than 24hrs the story broke for whatever reason just to save either herself or this govt any form of embarassment.[/size]
Re: Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by mej67: 10:26am On May 22, 2016
boman2014:

This speaks volume of the character and quality of people calling and shouting corruption. This is not past deed but a current action by a member of the 'stainless' anti corruption committee.

God has started to expose them. Expect more soon.
Re: Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by Angrymode: 10:37am On May 22, 2016
DickDastardly:
What of the owner of the two certificates below ...... when is he stepping down? grin cheesy grin cheesy

I believe our corruption warlord Buhari should step down too. His result is a fake of the original fake.
Re: Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by famology(m): 10:39am On May 22, 2016
Now this is change
Re: Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by Angrymode: 10:44am On May 22, 2016
Akaujaa:
Haters of President Buhari should bury their heads in shame. Foolishness is when you hate Buhari but acknowledge him as your president during job interview, visa renewal or during examination. Buhari and his government have guts and should be commended for ensuring that the woman resigns. Abba Moro was enmeshed in the immigration scandal that led to the death of many young Nigerians, yet he neither resigned nor was asked to resign. Stella Odua with BMW scandal never resigned but was pampered. The list is endless. The truth is that Nigerians irrespective of party affiliations do not have the culture of accepting responsibility for failure and even our leaders are culprits too. It is a good thing we now have a leader(president) that ensures that things are done the right way.

According to you: "[foolishness is when you hate Buhari but acknowledge him during job interview, visa renewal or during examination ]". Hmmmm....... na because mumu people like u put am there so no blame us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apc Governors Visit Oba Of Benin (pics) / RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus / Police Gift Passengers In Tricycle Cash To Celebrate Christmas In Delta (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.