Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,879 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

System Collapse Cuts Power Generation To 65MW - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / System Collapse Cuts Power Generation To 65MW (2702 Views)

FG To Increase Power Generation To 20,000 MW – Minister / Power Supply Worsens As Nigeria Records Another System Collapse / Hydro Plants Boost Electricity Generation To 3,686.3mw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: System Collapse Cuts Power Generation To 65MW by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:09pm On May 22, 2016
mex004:

I can assure you that if APC hadn't won
the last election, Fashola AKA minister
of darkness & website/borehole
legend... would still be telling the
zombies that providing steady
electricity in 6 months is not rocket
science.
Is the provision of electricity rocket science? How do u expect to ve electricity when pipelines re being blown up, knowing that power plants which re gas dependent cannot function! Only an insane person will still blame Fash! I do not blame Fahola! Majority of Nigerians who voted this govt do not blame Fashola! He should jus focus on road construction jare!
Re: System Collapse Cuts Power Generation To 65MW by Beremx(f): 6:16pm On May 22, 2016
Agwoden:
Una never see anything. God bless ND.
who never see anything? God will bless ND when their environment is being polluted with vandalized pipelines?

sighs
Re: System Collapse Cuts Power Generation To 65MW by idupaul: 6:23pm On May 22, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Both Buhari and fashola are useless for failing to secure the pipelines!! Gosh!! These idiots should resign already!!

Imagine common 5% people causing so much damage to the nation when we have a commander-in-chief!!

When I said it wasn't wise to be aggressive against the Niger delta militants yet ..people said sai baba should destroy them
Re: System Collapse Cuts Power Generation To 65MW by googlepikins: 6:42pm On May 22, 2016
sanandreas:
My people are so so greedy. I am not supporting any militant group sabotaging our economy. Contracts given to son of the soil are done in a shabbish way. Government deal with any miscreant. Niger Deltans we are architect of our own problems. What have we done with allocation given to us so far. Go to North and see good infrastructure.
you well? Which North? Haha ha. Una funny
Re: System Collapse Cuts Power Generation To 65MW by magicalx(m): 6:43pm On May 22, 2016
Ndi ara! What has this government gotten right since they were voted in? What? Even to sustain power Supply na war and don't tell me about vandals, because we had vandals during the last regime and it was never this bad! Power don turn rocket science!
Re: System Collapse Cuts Power Generation To 65MW by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 22, 2016
This guys are hell-bent on destroying bubu regimensame way they use boko haram to destroy gej own,karma is a sexy biatch
Re: System Collapse Cuts Power Generation To 65MW by mex004(m): 7:24pm On May 22, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Is the provision of electricity rocket science? How do u expect to ve electricity when pipelines re being blown up, knowing that power plants which re gas dependent cannot function! Only an insane person will still blame Fash! I do not blame Fahola! Majority of Nigerians who voted this govt do not blame Fashola! He should jus focus on road construction jare!

People just started blowing up pipelines after a new govt took over according to you.

How many KM of road has he constructed?? it almost a year now
Re: System Collapse Cuts Power Generation To 65MW by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:44pm On May 22, 2016
mex004:

People just started blowing up pipelines after a new govt took over according to you.

How many KM of road has he constructed?? it almost a year now
Budget jus got signed with about 1trillion budgeted for infrastructure! U wait and see!

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Named Man Of The Year 2016 / Inside Former Chief Of Air Staff Adeola Amosu’s £2m Posh Mansion in UK (Photos) / Beautiful Biafran Cake Afonjas Don't Click

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.