Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,157 members, 7,907,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:19 AM

I Just Spoke To President Buhari About Our Properties - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Just Spoke To President Buhari About Our Properties (2930 Views)

Enjoy 25% Off All Our Properties At Adron Homes & Properties Ltd / INSTALLMENT PACKAGE on our properties With 500k the land becomes yours. / I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Spoke To President Buhari About Our Properties by ladypinky(f): 12:01am On May 22, 2016
I just spoke to President Buhari about the possibility of buying landed properties along the Lekki Free trade zone,he was impressed and we closed some hot mega deals/we will seal some more on Monday#lol

This is a perfect time to buy my lands-* ,Emmanuella,Tobi,Olumide,Anu,Tolu,Chidinma,n many others,ping me now for ur landed properties. Let's close this deal fast#=-S

Call me 08024920691 to close hot deals with you

Lagos state govt is making major moves in actualising the "New Lagos" in Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos. Take a minute and click the link attached down there.

http://citypeopleng.com/many-celebrities-buying-land-ibeju-lekki/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/lagos-sign-mou-4th-mainland-bridge-may-29-ambode/

The fastest growing and developing area in Lagos is The IbejuLekki area and you know that American Company Walmart, They have seen the success of Shoprite in Nigeria and they want to cash in. ‎

The Free zone has been buzzing with a lot of companies. ‎Other companies cashing include:

1. Dangote Refinery.(Biggest in Africa & 6th in the world)
2. New Airport.
3. New Lekki Deep Sea Port.(1st Deep SeaPort in Africa)
4. Proposed 4th Mainland Bridge.
5. Beach Resorts.(Eleko, Lagos Private Golf beach, LaCapagne Tropicana)
6. Luxury Golf Course.Eleganza Industrial City
7. Springs of upcoming states.‎
8. Lekki Free Trade Zone (Fastest Growing FTZ in the world)
9. Pan Atlantic University.
10. Makers of Power Oil/Indomie
11. Lots of amazing infrastructures: Great Sec Schools, Hotels, Factories, Banks, Coastal roads and Amazing Upcoming Estates.

Properties on this axis will skyrocket like nothing ever seen.

And so much more.

Very soon it would be difficult to acquire land and property in Ibeju-Lekki. So my advise is Buy Now and in the next few years you could Triple or even quadruple your investments.‎
Tomorrow 's opportunities are grabbed today by those with fore-sight.
"The New Lagos" in Ibeju-lekki.
Investing in this estate is a superlatively guaranteed return on investment due to the mega
Government and private projects ongoing and upcoming in this area. The surrounding projects
will inevitable drive up the price of lands in this axis of Lagos. This area has been termed
the next "Dubai of Africa"; thus, it is bound to experience astronomical land value increase
when the Free Trade Zone, Deep Sea Port and Dangote Refinery are in full operation. Moreover, other projects are the New International Airport, Industrial Park, Pan Atlantic University,
Prestigious Gated Estates Investors are trooping in, don’t be caught unawares in this opportunity
that has presented itself in Ibeju-Lekki area. Invest Now in Free Trade Zone and reap huge returns on your investment

Our Estates

*Oakwood Gardens Estate Phase 1, N12,150,000
*Oakwood Gardens Estate Phase 2, N5.4m
*Lekki Villas Phase 2, N1.5m
*Lekki Villas Phase 1, N2.7m
*Destiny Gardens N4.4m
*Uptown Courts, N3.5m
*Sandfield Courts, N4.5m
*White Oak Courts N4m
*Cherrywood Courts, N3m
*Blevic Gardens, N700k
*Star Gardens, N3m (promo)

Oh did I add that you can pay in instalments.

OAKWOOD GARDENS LAKOWE PHASE 1

Oakwood Gardens Phase 2 is a prestigious, classy and serene estate with a remarkable promise of quality living well located in the heart of Lakowe

Title: With Governors consent
Price: N12,150,000… 30 months installments
Allocation: Is ongoing
Plot Size: 675Sqm
Add. Info: Land has been cleared and fenced. By Lakowe Lakes Golf & country Estate. 50 Plots for sale.

OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 2 (Lekki Free Trade Zone)

4 minutes drive from the prestigious Lekki Free Trade Zone. Is just by the road side. Also close to Dangote Refinery. Sure bet for tremendous Returns on Investment.

Title: C of O
Price: N5.4m… 30 months instalment @ N200,000 for N6m. (Along Lekki Free Trade Zone)
Allocation: Is ongoing
Plot Size: 600Sqm
Add. Info: Land has been cleared and fenced

LEKKI VILLAS ESTATE PHASE 2
This estate is located right in the heart of the IbejuLekki community in an area which is fully inhabited. Shapati in IbejuLekki

Title: Excision File No. 7413 The property has been fully excised by the government (i.e. officially declared free from any government acquisition) Also located among a host of other upcoming estates in Eleranigbe, IbejuLekki, this estate is located within 5 minutes drive off the LekkiEpe Expressway. The C of O for this estate is close to final approval stage Price per plot is N1.5 million per 675 sqm plot
Plot Size: 675 sqm
Price: N1.5 million
Allocation: September 2016
Inst. Payment: 12months inst N1.8m. Initial Deposit N300,000. Monthly payment N100,000

LEKKI VILLAS ESTATE PHASE 1
This estate is located right in the heart of the IbejuLekki community in an area which is fully inhabited. Bogijein IbejuLekki

Title: Excision File No. 7413 The property has been fully excised by the government (i.e. officially declared free from any government acquisition)
Plot Size: 648sqm
Price: N2.7 million
Inst. Payment: 12months inst N3m. Initial Deposit N300,000. Monthly payment N225,000

DESTINY GARDENS
Located at Eleko Junction. Just before Amen Estate.
Title: Gazetted
Plot Size: 600 Sqm
Price: N4.4 million
Inst. Payment: 12months inst N4.8m. Initial Deposit N400,000 for 12months.

PARADISE GARDENS
This property is situated after the Lekki Free Trade Zone

Title: Gazetted
Plot Size: 600 sqm
Price: N2.5 million (Along the Lekki Free Trade Zone)
Allocation: Sept 2016
Payment Plan: 12 months instalment or 30 months instalment. Deposit N100k.

CHERRYWOOD ESTATE

Is strategically located and positioned to help you multiply your wealth. In a region with strong and obvious ongoing development (expansion of Lekki/epe express road) Is located along LFTZ after Dangote refinery. Our property is still lowpriced and buying during the pre-development reservation phase of the estate will make your investment grow massively in value in few months to come.

Location: Oshoroko town before Lekki LGA. 1 Mile from Dangote Refinery. 30 mins drive from Ajah B/Stop.
Plot Size: 648sqm
Price: N3 million (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area)
Allocation: Immediately
Payment Plan: 3 Months instalment.

SANDFIELD COURTS
IbejuLekki.
Location: Lekki Free Trade Zone. 4 minutes drive from Dangote Refinery. 5 mins drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone.
Plot Size: 600sqm
Price: N4.5million (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area, Very close to the road)
Inst. Plan: 3 months instalment.

UPTOWN COURTS
IbejuLekki.Lekki Free Trade Zone

Location: IbejuAgbe town by new International Airport. 30 mins drive from Ajahbustop. Before the bridge leading to Epe. 5 minutes drive from Dangote Refinery. 5 mins drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone. Just before Cherry Wood Courts. Closer to the road than Cherry Wood Courts
Plot Size: 600sqm
Price: N3.5 million (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area)
Inst. Plan: 3 months instalment.

BLEVIC GARDENS

Is a site and serviced estate with beautifully planned layout.It is in a very close and strategic proximity with major projects like LFTZ Complex, International Golf Course, New International Airport, Eko Tourist Centre, Akodo, Proposed International, LaCampagne Tropicana Beach Resort.
Our Estates Facilities & Services include
Good Road Network Electricity Perimeter Fencing Beach Access & Proximity Site Management & Security until you build Approved layout.

Proximity: 4 minutes after La Champagne Tropicana
Location:The estate is a 100-acres project located within the Ise Community along the Free Trade Zone and Dangote Refinery axis and, 3 minutes’ drive after La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort.The land is free from Government and Omonile encumbrances.

Price: N700,000 (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area/After Lacapagne Tropicana)
Title: Global Excision is under processing
Plot size: 600 sqm
Instalment Plan: N750,000 for 3 months instalment

STAR GARDENS

Location:Sangotedo. 5 minutes drive from Lagos Business School. Opposite Fara Park Estate.
Title:Gazetted. C of O is in the final completion stage.
Price: N3.5m. 600Sqm

For exceptional service, please reach me on.

Name: Jumoke Ogunsanwo
Mobile: 08024920691 (Call/Watsapp)
Email: jumokeogunsanwo@yahoo.com or jnkpropertiesng@gmail.com

Selling solutions, not promises
Re: I Just Spoke To President Buhari About Our Properties by ladypinky(f): 12:49am On May 22, 2016
.Naira crashes to N415/$1

IN EVERY CHALLENGE THERE IS ALWAYS AN OPPORTUNITY.
Nigerians in Diaspora is best you take advantage of this Economic situation and mage mega investment in Real Estate. Since Real Estate is the only thriving investment now in Nigeria.
Buy as many plots as possible and watch as your Returns in Investment appreciates in 4 years. You will be so happy by your Returns and you will thank me.

*State the property you are interested in
*I will send snapshots or videos.
*Send your representative here in Nigeria to inspect our lands.
**Send you the valid land documents for you to do due diligence
*send the company website
*Close the deal
*Get all the documents after payment
*Physical Allocation

Our lands comes with good titled documents

Amidst lingering dispute between Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, and eight banks banned from participating in the inter-bank foreign exchange market, the local currency, Naira, has suffered further bashing, depreciating to N415/ USD1 yesterday in the parallel market, bringing total weekly loss to N20 per dollar. But the inter-bank market registered moderate stability as mid-day trading rate hovered at N315/ USD1 after depreciating to N316.

The developments were coming against the inability of eight out of the nine banks banned from the interbank market failed to resolve the issues with the apex bank and the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, over the weekend.

The affected banks are First Bank of Nigeria Plc, FCMB Plc, Diamond Bank Plc, Skye Bank Plc, Heritage Bank Limited, Keystone Bank Limited, Fidelity Bank Plc and Sterling Bank Plc. Chief executives of the banks have been meeting with the apex bank since Wednesday up till yesterday but no solution was reached as it learnt that CBN was insisting the banks should return the NNPC foreign exchange deposits to the Treasury Single Account, TSA, before they could be allowed to return to the market.

Consequently, pressures continued to build against the Naira exchange rate with the local currency depreciating against all major international curren-cies at the weekend. The local currency had reversed its four-day straight gains on Tuesday after the ban was announced, but banks’ forex dealers, however, told newsmen that the renewed pressure on the Naira had more to do with scarcity than the ban placed on some banks.

They also said that many dealers and buyers were speculating that the apex bank was showing some desperation in controlling access to foreign exchange and weakening its intervention with supply of foreign exchange to the market, a situation which drove negative sentiments in the market. Parallel market dealers corroborated the scarcity concern when they told newsmen that though they do not have demand pressure, the supply was also not coming in as the banks have not been fulfilling the directives of the CBN to sell to Bureau de Changes, BDCs. They explained that the initial moderation in rates last week when CBN gave the directive has given way to further apprehension when the banks refused to comply fully.

But amidst these CBN was able to settle the USD152.48 million of Naira futures contracts it sold in two months ago which matured on Thursday at an exchange rate of N279/ USD1. The apex bank also executed a fresh 12-month contract at N241/ USD1 which is scheduled to mature on Aug. 16, 2017. The apex bank suspended the banks from forex transactions on Tuesday for failing to remit money they received from NNPC into the TSA
Re: I Just Spoke To President Buhari About Our Properties by agarawu23(m): 4:17am On May 22, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Just Spoke To President Buhari About Our Properties by MrMcJay(m): 11:02am On May 22, 2016
If anybody fvckup (if anybody fvckup ) I go put them in their place (omo abule sowo ) I no do real estate and management but ( omo abule sowo )
- Olamide.
Re: I Just Spoke To President Buhari About Our Properties by ladypinky(f): 9:41am On May 23, 2016
Call me so I can schedule you for free site inspection to see our properties.

Re: I Just Spoke To President Buhari About Our Properties by ladypinky(f): 9:49am On May 23, 2016
Call Jumoke on 08024920691
for free site inspection or enquiries
Re: I Just Spoke To President Buhari About Our Properties by ladypinky(f): 9:50am On May 23, 2016

Re: I Just Spoke To President Buhari About Our Properties by ladypinky(f): 12:31am On May 24, 2016
Perhaps you have heard of LEKKI PHASE 1, LEKKI AJAH, LEKKI SANGOTEDO and now IBEJU LEKKI. Perhaps you think its too far out and you don’t want to buy there. Let me convince you NOW!. Land acquisition is the easiest way of getting into real estate and property. Any retirement fund isnt complete without a property portfolio included, its where you can sit back and live off your rental income!. Seeing that land and properties appreciate on a daily basis you can never go wrong.

15 OTHER FACTUAL REASONS TO CONSIDER ON GOING DEVELOPMENTS IN IBEJU LEKKI

1. THE NEW multi billion Naira Lekki-Epe International Airport

2. New Sea Port

3. Dangote Refinery

4. Free Trade Zone

5. New Shoprite

6. Pan Atlantic University

7. 4th Mainland Bridge

8. Access to luxury resorts such as; La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Eleko beach and Other beautiful Beach.

9. Major Industries (Eleganza Industrial City, Coscharis HQ, New Computer Village and so much more).

10. Fastest Growing region in Nigeria.

11. Property will more than triple in appreciation within the next 2 years.

12. Free from omo onile and gov acquisition.

13. Instalment payment available.

14. Neighbours to lots of upcoming estates

Call The Lady Realtor
Jumoke on 08024920691 (Call or watsapp)

Jumoke on 08024920691.(Inspection from Mondays to Sundays.
Re: I Just Spoke To President Buhari About Our Properties by ladypinky(f): 12:33am On May 24, 2016
For more enquiries and inspection, please call me on 08024920691
Re: I Just Spoke To President Buhari About Our Properties by ladypinky(f): 12:34am On May 24, 2016
Why You Need to Invest In Ibeju Lekki?

This axis happens to be the Dubai of West Africa, with amazing ongoing projects, such as:

1. Dangote Refinery (Biggest in Africa & 6th in the world).
2. Lekki Deep Sea Port (First Deep sea port in West Africa).
3. Lekki Free Trade Zone (Fastest growing FTZ in the world).
4. Beach Resorts (Eleko Beach, Lagos Private Golf Beach Resort, La Campagn Tropicana and many more).
5. Pan Atlantic University (Permanent site of Lagos Business School)
6. New International Airport.
7. Eleganze Industrial City.
8. St Augustine University (First Catholic University in West Africa).
9. Insignia (Makers of Power oil and Indomie Noodles).
10. Coscharis Motors Showroom.
11. New Proposed 4th Mainland Bridge.
12. Lots of amazing infrastructures such as: Great Secondary Schools, Hotels, Factories, Banks, Coast Roads and Amazing Estates.

Properties on this axis skyrocket like nothing you've ever seen!!

We currently have 6 awesome estates that are on sales on the location, with prices ranging from N1.2m N1.5m N2m N2.5m etc

Are you looking for an investment opportunity?call us today and you would never regret it.

Free Inspection, No Agency & Agreement Fee, No wahala fee.
Call......08024920691
Re: I Just Spoke To President Buhari About Our Properties by ladypinky(f): 5:19pm On May 25, 2016
Re: I Just Spoke To President Buhari About Our Properties by ladypinky(f): 6:10pm On May 26, 2016
MOU for the 4th Mainland Bridge has been signed. Congratulations to Land owners in Ibeju. Your properties just appreciated in Value. Ibeju-Lekki on Fire.

The 4th Mainland Bridge is to be completed in three years on PPP
The N844BILLION cost to construct the 38km 4th Mainland Bridge is another example of massive infrastructural project that Public Private Partnership (PPP) initiative can bring to bring about economic booast beyond just over reliance on the govt budget provisions ONLY for all projects.

Proposed 4th Lagos Mainland Bridge to be completed in 36 months.

Re: I Just Spoke To President Buhari About Our Properties by ladypinky(f): 9:42pm On May 26, 2016
Re: I Just Spoke To President Buhari About Our Properties by aalangel(f): 7:19am On May 27, 2016
ladypinky:
Why You Need to Invest In Ibeju Lekki?

This axis happens to be the Dubai of West Africa, with amazing ongoing projects, such as:

1. Dangote Refinery (Biggest in Africa & 6th in the world).
2. Lekki Deep Sea Port (First Deep sea port in West Africa).
3. Lekki Free Trade Zone (Fastest growing FTZ in the world).
4. Beach Resorts (Eleko Beach, Lagos Private Golf Beach Resort, La Campagn Tropicana and many more).
5. Pan Atlantic University (Permanent site of Lagos Business School)
6. New International Airport.
7. Eleganze Industrial City.
8. St Augustine University (First Catholic University in West Africa).
9. Insignia (Makers of Power oil and Indomie Noodles).
10. Coscharis Motors Showroom.
11. New Proposed 4th Mainland Bridge.
12. Lots of amazing infrastructures such as: Great Secondary Schools, Hotels, Factories, Banks, Coast Roads and Amazing Estates.

Properties on this axis skyrocket like nothing you've ever seen!!

We currently have 6 awesome estates that are on sales on the location, with prices ranging from N1.2m N1.5m N2m N2.5m etc

Are you looking for an investment opportunity?call us today and you would never regret it.

Free Inspection, No Agency & Agreement Fee, No wahala fee.
Call......08024920691

Do you have up to 100 acres for 1m per plot?
Re: I Just Spoke To President Buhari About Our Properties by ladypinky(f): 3:43pm On May 27, 2016
With the Naira at its weakest, there is no better time for Nigerians in Diaspora to invest in real estate in their home country.

CHERRYWOOD (2M) will be upgrading to (3.5M) in 6days.

The reason is simple, The titled has upgraded from a C of O to Governors Consent.

BE SMART PEOPLE.

Starting price from next month will be 3.5m, the same property someone got today for (2m)

For your choice of a residential home at Lekki Free Trade Zone,we subscribe you take the advantage of Cherry Wood which will sky rocket from 2m to 3.5 by September and it's a dry land which is good for residential /commercial Purpose )you will be getting a huge profit for just buying before month end cos while others get increment of #500k Cherrywood will be getting increment of 1.5m .and it is instant allocation as well your land will be given to u soon as you complete the payment with necessary document.

For exceptional service;
Mobile: +2348024920691 (Call/Watsapp)
Re: I Just Spoke To President Buhari About Our Properties by ladypinky(f): 3:33pm On May 31, 2016
aalangel:

Do you have up to 100 acres for 1m per plot?

Yes we do.
Please contact me on 08024920691
Jumokeogunsanwo@yahoo.com
Re: I Just Spoke To President Buhari About Our Properties by aalangel(f): 6:20pm On May 31, 2016
ladypinky:

Yes we do. Please contact me on 08024920691 Jumokeogunsanwo@yahoo.com
Ok. Thanks.
Re: I Just Spoke To President Buhari About Our Properties by ladypinky(f): 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
.*WHERE EXACTLY IS IBEJU LEKKI?*

Ibeju-Lekki is where you have The Lekki Free Trade Zone, Lekki Deep Seaport, Dangote Refinery and Petrochemical Industry, Dangote Fertilizer Plant, The 4th Mainland Bridge, International (Cargo) Airport, Lekki International Golf Course, Pan Atlantic University, Eleganza Industries and so on. That is why it is regarded as the ideal investment destination for property investors today.

Ibeju-Lekki can be described under three broad locations with respect to the key ongoing projects there. These include The Free Trade Zone axis; the Elerangbe axis, and the Lekki-Epe Expressway axis (see map).

*Free Trade Zone Axis:* This is the most commercial of the three locations and stretches from Eleko Beach Road through the Free Trade Zone to La Campagne Tropicana Resort and beyond. There we have the Free Trade Zone, Lekki Deep Seaport, The Lekki International Golf Course, Dangote Refinery and Petrochemical Industry, Dangote Fertilizer Plant, Private Beaches and Resorts and other businesses.

The Lekki Free Zone is designed to be a satellite city in Lagos State with dynamic commerce, trade, modern industrial sectors and an eco-city for residents.

*The Elerangbe Axis:* This is mostly a residential location though the road is not friendly to most cars presently. Eleranigbe is off Lekki-Epe Expressway to the left,  a few km after Eleko Junction. The projects expected to open up this location is the proposed 4th Mainland Bridge and the Lekki International Airport.

*Lekki-Epe Expressway Axis:* Ibeju Lekki on the the Lekki-Epe Expressway axis starts from Abijo up  to Eleranigbe. This stretch of the expressway has a mixture of residential and commercial characteristics. There are already houses, business ventures such as Eleganza Industries, Pan African University and has a number of built up residential estates. 

Now you know, come invest!!!
I'm your Realtor...
Have a blessed day ahead...
Re: I Just Spoke To President Buhari About Our Properties by ladypinky(f): 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
“How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.”

I like this quote from businessman Robert G. Allen. It says a lot about playing it safe. Yes you can feel secure having all your money in a savings account but what happens when that wealth is steadily eroded by that silent killer – inflation?
The banks will add a much more generous interest rate on what you borrow from them rather than the money you give them for safe keeping
Re: I Just Spoke To President Buhari About Our Properties by ladypinky(f): 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
(Beautiful Property) .Kingston Gardens Estate is an Amazing Masterpiece in Ibeju Lekki 3 minutes away from La Capagne Tropica Beach Resort. An unrivalled 100 acres residential reserve. | 600sqm per plot at 700k | Listed by Citypoint Global Properties Ltd

OUTRIGHT
• N700K for 600 sqm (Full plot)

INSTALMENTAL
• 3 Months Plan 750K
• 6 Months Plan 800K
• 12 Months Plan 900K

GUARANTEED BENEFITS
• Flexible Payment Plan
• Free From Encumbrances
• Taking Position In The New Economic Centre of Lagos State And Nigeria At Large
• Good Residential Layout Plan

NEIGHBORHOOD
• Sea Port
• Lekki Free Trade Zone
• La Champagne Tropica Beach Resort
• Eko Tourist Beach Resort
• Dangote Oil Refinery
• Amen Estate

TITLE
• Lagos State Approved Survey
• Approved Layout
• Excision File Number KL 11208
• Coordinate Number: 635059.732mE
709406.125mN.
C of O in process

OFFER VALID WHILE STOCK LAST!
DO IT NOW!!!

Free Inspection Mondays to Saturdays by 9am

This region is appreciate faster than any region in Nigeria. Call Jumoke on 08024920691

Note: The land is dry and you can start building immediately after allocation

Re: I Just Spoke To President Buhari About Our Properties by ladypinky(f): 8:38am On Jun 18, 2016
Re: I Just Spoke To President Buhari About Our Properties by ladypinky(f): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
"It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground.Land is about the only thing that can't fly away".~Anthony Trollope

This is a secured investment that sells for itself, investing in real estate especially in a property of such which already has governors’ consent is almost 100% risk free. It is also good to know that land at the said location increases over 20% on yearly basis due to viability of area and location, another reason why you should invest on this is land is the location as it is close to the gulf course.The Estate is a secured and gated environment, it is located at a minute drive from the main lekki - epe express and it is proximity close to the Free trade zone, Pan African University and the new air and sea port. We assure you, no regrets and transparency. We invite you for free inspection of our properties at our office in Lekki where an suv and a standby driver is readily available to take you on tour.

For free site inspection;

Please call Jumoke on 08024920691
or watsapp.
Re: I Just Spoke To President Buhari About Our Properties by ladypinky(f): 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
Below are two powerful Estates you should consider buying this August :

OCEANWOOD COURTS*
and *WHITE OAK COURTS

Both Estates are located along the Lekki Free Trade axis.

Oceanwood is selling for ~N~1.5M per plot comes with a Village Excision and White Oak Courts is ~N~4M per plot comes with a Global C of O.

You will be offered immediate physical allocation on both properties upon purchase. .

For inspection booking and other enquiries, contact me (Jumoke) Now on 08024920691 (watsapp or phone call)

Re: I Just Spoke To President Buhari About Our Properties by ladypinky(f): 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2016

BB Pin: 7F5A60D

Would be nice hearing from you
Re: I Just Spoke To President Buhari About Our Properties by ladypinky(f): 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2016

BB Pin: 7F5A60D

Re: I Just Spoke To President Buhari About Our Properties by ladypinky(f): 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
wow just closed a deal with a smart investor.

Smiles.

Jumoke 08024920691 (call or watsapp)
7F5A60D6 BB pin
Re: I Just Spoke To President Buhari About Our Properties by ladypinky(f): 9:00am On Jun 30, 2016
Land without any landmark will hold no value.
Our estates are located in regions that have quite impressive landmarks.
So many projects going on around there.

Instead of buying a plot worth N100m in Lekki phase 1, why not buy an acre of land in Ibeju-Lekki and wait for 3 years when all these projects are completed.

You will be so thankful to God for making this investment.
You will also thank me later.

Call 08024920691 or watsapp
Re: I Just Spoke To President Buhari About Our Properties by ladypinky(f): 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
SANDFIELD COURTS N4 5M is located at Origanrigan Town, along Lekki Free Trade Zone immediately after Dangote Refinery. It is about 30 minutes from Ajah bus stop.

*1KM from Dangote Refinery. Hot New Offer!

Just 5 minutes drive from.the Lekki free trade zone.

CLOSE NEIGHBORHOOD:
*The New Shop Rite.
*The New International Airport.
*The Lekki Free Trade Zone.
*The Lekki Deep Sea Port.
*The Dangote Deep Sea Port.
*The Dangote Refinery.
*The Pan Atlantic University.
*The Computer Village Permanent Site.
*The Lagos Business School.
*Two Gulf Courses.
*The International Market District.e.t.c.
Its a solid dry land.

INFRASTRUCTURE:
- Central water treatment
- Electricity
- Recreational facilities
- Good Road Network And Layout.
- Street light
- Sports centre
- Landscaping
- Environmental security.

THE BENEFITS OF THE HOME MADE EASY SCHEME:
• Liberation from the canker worm of the ‘Omo oniles’
• No issue of fictitious Vendors
• Flexible Payment Plan
• Fast land appreciation for speculators
• No agency fees required.

For more information and inspection
Contact JNK Properties 08024920691
7F5A60D6 BB pin

Re: I Just Spoke To President Buhari About Our Properties by ladypinky(f): 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
ladypinky:
I just spoke to Olamide Baddo about the possibility of buying landed properties along the Lekki Free trade zone,he was impressed and we closed some hot mega deals/we will seal some more on Monday#lol

This is a perfect time to buy my lands-* ,Emmanuella,Tobi,Olumide,Anu,Tolu,Chidinma,n many others,ping me now for ur landed properties. Let's close this deal fast#=-S

Call me 08024920691 to close hot deals with you
Re: I Just Spoke To President Buhari About Our Properties by ladypinky(f): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
ladypinky:
SANDFIELD COURTS N3M is located at Origanrigan Town, along Lekki Free Trade Zone immediately after Dangote Refinery. It is about 30 minutes from Ajah bus stop.

*1KM from Dangote Refinery. Hot New Offer!

Just 5 minutes drive from.the Lekki free trade zone
*Title: C of O
*Plot Size: 600 sqm
*Half Plot - N1.5M
*3 Months Inst. N1.4m deposit
*Monthly Inst. N950,000

CLOSE NEIGHBORHOOD:
*The New Shop Rite.
*The New International Airport.
*The Lekki Free Trade Zone.
*The Lekki Deep Sea Port.
*The Dangote Deep Sea Port.
*The Dangote Refinery.
*The Pan Atlantic University.
*The Computer Village Permanent Site.
*The Lagos Business School.
*Two Gulf Courses.
*The International Market District.e.t.c.
Its a solid dry land.

INFRASTRUCTURE:
- Central water treatment
- Electricity
- Recreational facilities
- Good Road Network And Layout.
- Street light
- Sports centre
- Landscaping
- Environmental security.

THE BENEFITS OF THE HOME MADE EASY SCHEME:
• Liberation from the canker worm of the ‘Omo oniles’
• No issue of fictitious Vendors
• Flexible Payment Plan
• Fast land appreciation for speculators
• No agency fees required.

For more information and inspection
Contact JNK Properties 08024920691
7F5A60D6 BB pin
Re: I Just Spoke To President Buhari About Our Properties by ladypinky(f): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2016
call so i can schedule you for our free site inspection.

Lets take advantage of this break

*Great Investment Opportunity*
Re: I Just Spoke To President Buhari About Our Properties by ladypinky(f): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

WITH OUR FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN YOU CAN SECURE A PLOT OF LAND IN LEKKI LAGOS / Property In Maitama Extention / 55 Room Female Hostel For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.