Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,424 members, 7,881,556 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:44 PM

Mercy Aigbe Has A Crush On Richard Mofe Damijo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Has A Crush On Richard Mofe Damijo (32778 Views)

"Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry / Kanayo O. Kanayo And Richard Mofe-damijo At GLO 2017 Laftafest In Port Harcourt / Richard Mofe-Damijo Goes Bike Riding. Fans Go Gaga (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Has A Crush On Richard Mofe Damijo by viviangist: 6:02pm On May 22, 2016
Re: Mercy Aigbe Has A Crush On Richard Mofe Damijo by wandeykul(f): 6:03pm On May 22, 2016
winniz:
This shameless Z-list razz woman is so desperate for attention she keeps famzing all the Nollywood actors and actresses. The last time she posted pictures of Chioma Chukwuka, Uche jumbo and Omoni Oboli together and people were calling her FAMZER cheesy
Must u hate ,show us ur pix or sisters pix if ur better than her,from all ur post I can see ur jst a frustrated z-list ipob fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Has A Crush On Richard Mofe Damijo by NovusHomo(m): 6:07pm On May 22, 2016
EzeeBookings:
Its allowed. Crushing is not a sin

Until the man leaves her after crushing after another woman. To a married person, discretion should be the key word. Otherwise, it is almost like saying ..."darling would you mind if I went to spend the weekend with whoever..."
Re: Mercy Aigbe Has A Crush On Richard Mofe Damijo by NovusHomo(m): 6:09pm On May 22, 2016
pretydiva:
Her hubby go soon crush her head

Lobatan! grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Has A Crush On Richard Mofe Damijo by Fkforyou(m): 6:14pm On May 22, 2016
Who secure EPP....?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Has A Crush On Richard Mofe Damijo by NovusHomo(m): 6:15pm On May 22, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Mercy mini angry The other day , you said it was 2baba while you were on Hiptv

Oh, well; a player must play no? Reghardless of the husband, a woman must answer if and when her "nature calls". grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Has A Crush On Richard Mofe Damijo by NovusHomo(m): 6:15pm On May 22, 2016
Stanleywaxy:

[b]Oh well, a player must play. No? Regardless of the husband, a woman must answer if and when her "nature calls".[/i][/b] grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Has A Crush On Richard Mofe Damijo by NovusHomo(m): 6:28pm On May 22, 2016
Check this out:

HUBBY: You know Jojolola sweets, I just like that Nigerian actress, Omo Something, or watchamacallher
WIFEY: I know. I see you pay more attention to stories about her than you do to your credit card statement.
HUBBY: Oh c'mon, don't be jealous. I'm just kidding aiit?
WIFEY: I know you couldn't be serious. Or you won't be when you see this. Here..(hands him a picture of Jalade without make-up). We don't want to be late for dinner. I reserved our table already. At that moment, Hubby knew he had, the prettiest and most beautiful woman on this side of the Universe.

MORAL; Things are not necessarily what they appear to be, and what you see is not always what you get.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Has A Crush On Richard Mofe Damijo by faari(f): 6:29pm On May 22, 2016
rokiatu:
a secure man wouldn't care at all. This is just a harmless compliment.
God bless you.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Has A Crush On Richard Mofe Damijo by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:34pm On May 22, 2016
Some people sef
Re: Mercy Aigbe Has A Crush On Richard Mofe Damijo by NovusHomo(m): 6:35pm On May 22, 2016

Shut up Miss double standard. Let's turn the table around...By now, you would have been screaming your head off if her husband was the one who said this.

It's disrespectful...

It's only an impotent man without self- esteem that ll tolerate this stupidity.

A man with perfect balls and a working dickk ll not stand by and allow his dignity to be dragged in the mud...

Not even if his balls are as numb as Fortunato's, or the dickk is too weak to act as in you know who... grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Has A Crush On Richard Mofe Damijo by Bluffly: 6:37pm On May 22, 2016
debonairprinx:

Exactly my second thought, but an average Nigerian man will have a tinge of jealousy.
What do you mean by Nigerian man as if other races do not get jealous or become possessive. Say what you will say and leave Nigerian man alone
Re: Mercy Aigbe Has A Crush On Richard Mofe Damijo by NovusHomo(m): 6:45pm On May 22, 2016
AreaFada2:

Women always play all this secure/insecure man issue.

Men whose wives cheat cut across the whole spectrum.

The same women call a man who shows no iota of jealousy as "not in love with them" or "doesn't fight for them".

It maybe harmless sounding but as the proverb goes: opportunity makes the thief.

Suppose both were to go to SA for 3 weeks to shoot a film. Both lodged in same hotel, away from their spouses?

Ehen. Can you be so sure what could or could not happen?

Conjinus es bastardinus. grin cheesy

Nollywood secret finally exposed! grin cool
Re: Mercy Aigbe Has A Crush On Richard Mofe Damijo by Jadekitana2(f): 6:45pm On May 22, 2016
peezeygwiny:
crushing on jadekitana2.....been bursting ma ballz mehn
presently listening to #sugar alert by 'unknown'
Re: Mercy Aigbe Has A Crush On Richard Mofe Damijo by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 22, 2016
NovusHomo:

I had always thought that words came from the mouth; never did I know that people could hold words in their hands. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Has A Crush On Richard Mofe Damijo by Bamz(m): 7:22pm On May 22, 2016
XtraSmooth404:
Who cares undecided

Maltina
Re: Mercy Aigbe Has A Crush On Richard Mofe Damijo by Trexnemesis(m): 7:29pm On May 22, 2016
rokiatu:

Which harmless compliment be dat? If na me, there'll be fire and brimstone at home today. Lubbish.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Has A Crush On Richard Mofe Damijo by floragregs(f): 7:40pm On May 22, 2016
NovusHomo:

I had always thought that words came from the mouth; never did I know that people could hold words in their hands. grin
you know we are typing with our hands and not talking in this case. Mr sabi sabi
Re: Mercy Aigbe Has A Crush On Richard Mofe Damijo by debonairprinx(m): 7:48pm On May 22, 2016
Bluffly:

What do you mean by Nigerian man as if other races do not get jealous or become possessive. Say what you will say and leave Nigerian man alone

I'll rather conclude on the race am familiar with.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Has A Crush On Richard Mofe Damijo by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 22, 2016
See them...ashawoing themselves in the public eye. Smh
Re: Mercy Aigbe Has A Crush On Richard Mofe Damijo by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 22, 2016
nikkypearl:
Still crushing on Terry G embarassed
Chic u r weird embarassed tongue
Re: Mercy Aigbe Has A Crush On Richard Mofe Damijo by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 22, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
When is crushing over more than a guy a sin undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe Has A Crush On Richard Mofe Damijo by peezeygwiny(m): 9:39pm On May 22, 2016
Jadekitana2:
presently listening to #sugar alert by 'unknown'
lol......is it a bad idea if unknown can b known??
Re: Mercy Aigbe Has A Crush On Richard Mofe Damijo by Brightgem(f): 9:40pm On May 22, 2016
No Decorum raara! Resket yasef Mercy Aigbe before u start looking smelly like Toyin Aimakhu physically and with stupidity. U have kids and it ok they knw u crushing on other than them pups? I need to throw fertilizer on the sense of people who think its OK.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Has A Crush On Richard Mofe Damijo by cexodele(m): 9:41pm On May 22, 2016
floragregs:
my brother, u just took the words right out of my hands! I'll give my last card to see her husband's expression. cheesy
am sure she must have taken permission from her husband before posting it.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Has A Crush On Richard Mofe Damijo by Jadekitana2(f): 9:48pm On May 22, 2016
peezeygwiny:
lol......is it a bad idea if unknown can b known??
i wish I know the musician
Re: Mercy Aigbe Has A Crush On Richard Mofe Damijo by omoadeleye(m): 9:57pm On May 22, 2016
This is how domestic violence they start oo
Re: Mercy Aigbe Has A Crush On Richard Mofe Damijo by wandeykul(f): 10:04pm On May 22, 2016
Re: Mercy Aigbe Has A Crush On Richard Mofe Damijo by peezeygwiny(m): 10:46pm On May 22, 2016
Jadekitana2:
lol....hit it straight gal......u knw av already played ma part.... ok....lemme knw u
Re: Mercy Aigbe Has A Crush On Richard Mofe Damijo by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:35pm On May 22, 2016
legalspices:

When is crushing over more than a guy a sin undecided
You thought so , I didn't undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe Has A Crush On Richard Mofe Damijo by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:36pm On May 22, 2016
Jadekitana2:
Queen Ure
Re: Mercy Aigbe Has A Crush On Richard Mofe Damijo by FuckTheM0ds(m): 11:40pm On May 22, 2016
rokiatu:
my friend keep quiet there if you dont have any useful thing to say. Oloshos on the rampage. Even our married women of today is not left out.
The so called mercy aigbe is a foool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) / Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.