Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,539 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:15 PM

Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) (46917 Views)

This Wedding Cake With Many Steps Has Got People Talking (pics) / Wedding Cake Depicting A Nigerian Wedding (Photos) / Couple Cutting Goat As Their Wedding Cake [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:45am On May 22, 2016
damola311:
They are both ugly
Let's see ur girlfriend's pic. U just dey fall hand big time, when beauty become ingredient for marriage. I have also noticed that the average looking ladies I have dated supercede the extremely beautiful ones in all ramifications
Re: Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) by DifferentBoy1(m): 9:50am On May 22, 2016
So army now recruit short people?
Re: Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) by pagorino(m): 9:52am On May 22, 2016
m nt surprised, na end time cake, wetin u expect? vewie soon na cutlass dem go dey use.
Re: Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) by skywalker001(m): 10:10am On May 22, 2016
EVILFOREST:
They are meant to USE that sword on KILLER HERDSMEN instead of suffering the Poor Cake

May GOD bless ur union.
Anyway this kind of marriage nee dey crash at all
Yes o my broda cuz nobody go fornicate wit d couple... Husband dy very beautiful nd wife sef handsome no b small
Re: Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) by nmreports: 10:11am On May 22, 2016
pwettiejay:
this groom sef ehn, the bride looking on like "what's wrong with this man?

Its my day today!

Happy Birthday To You.
Where is it at? Might surprise you.
Kinda bored here.

1 Like

Re: Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) by gebest: 10:18am On May 22, 2016
Nollywood movie, i ve watched it but cant really remember the title.
Re: Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) by hackactigist: 10:21am On May 22, 2016
[quote author=BenueBlog post=45850864]This couple were pictured cutting their wedding cake with a sword yesterday at a wedding reception in Benue State.

Strange, albeit the groom is a soldier. Is someone going use a gun one day?

Source: http://benue.info/photo-unbelievable-see-what-this-benue-couple-used-to-cut-their-wedding-cake/[/q
wishing dem fruitful matrimony with heavenly blessings upon them....really dripping for this young matrimony!!!!!!
Re: Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) by olamixx(m): 10:23am On May 22, 2016
Marriage at this age! Maka why nah
Re: Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) by Gebbson007(m): 10:24am On May 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:
*In Frodo's voice* - The sword of Gondor!

The groom looks like a secondary school student.

I just hope d wife z Nt a husband beater oooo.

1 Like

Re: Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 10:29am On May 22, 2016
You go use saw naaaa grin

pdppower:
As a carpenter, when I want to cut my cake, I will use hammer or nail.
Re: Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 10:29am On May 22, 2016
Hahahaha

Gebbson007:

I just hope d wife z Nt a husband beater oooo.
Re: Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) by kayalla(f): 10:34am On May 22, 2016
just incase there is explosive in the cake

trust no one
Re: Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) by spencekat(m): 10:50am On May 22, 2016
[sup][/sup]
Mologi:
Is he dreaming of becoming a soldier or he s alredy one.. .

Because those tooth of his can be a weapon mass destruction....

Emi na n wa iyawo ooo
He is a boys brigade officer.
Re: Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) by michakev: 10:53am On May 22, 2016
dis is unbelievable nest time dey will surely use chain saw to cut dere wedding cake asap
Re: Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) by Leobrain(m): 11:23am On May 22, 2016
SeanDada1:

Sorry bro, Is that organization still existing?
Yes, the organization is still in existence.
Re: Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) by dayosweetness(m): 11:25am On May 22, 2016
tayebest:
They even use opened wine to decorate the table sef grin cheesy
oga look well before u comment the wine on the table was opened for the wife to give the husband after eatin d cake, u will see the cup in the hands of a woman by the left, with the wine inside...dumb dumb!
Re: Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) by dayosweetness(m): 11:28am On May 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:

So your eyes reach there? grin You get sharp eyes o
oga look well before u comment the wine on the table was opened for the wife to give the husband after eatin d cake, u will see the cup in the hands of a woman by the left, with the wine inside...dumb dumb!
Re: Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) by dayosweetness(m): 11:33am On May 22, 2016
sixtus3606:

I think say na only me see am!

Anyway, the GOODNEWS is that he is happily married.
To all the singles in the house...this a lesson
Re: Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) by sixtus3606(m): 11:39am On May 22, 2016
dayosweetness:

Hmmmm...why the insult?
Please don't quote me. Let it die off!!
Re: Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) by comodo: 11:41am On May 22, 2016
pdppower:
Saw will do
Re: Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) by sunshinegurl(f): 11:45am On May 22, 2016
pdppower:
why not saw ...use saw to cut cake as a carpenter ..please come and help me to fix my window net
Re: Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 11:57am On May 22, 2016
Soldier in which Country
HML to them
Re: Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) by Odeyinigbin(m): 12:12pm On May 22, 2016
Una get eyes but una no dey c at alllll
Una no fit differentiate BTW Royal Ambassador and Boy's bridgade?
Kaii/chaiiii nairalanders don dey fall my hands o.
God bless ur union guy.
Re: Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 12:51pm On May 22, 2016
Op so you never see dat kind thing before?
Re: Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) by 6digitscomrade: 12:51pm On May 22, 2016
wat if u be doctorna to use injectionif u be buhari....u go use MALU MALU!!!!LOL
pdppower:
Re: Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 1:38pm On May 22, 2016
BenueBlog:
This couple were pictured cutting their wedding cake with a sword yesterday at a wedding reception in Benue State.

Source: http://benue.info/photo-unbelievable-see-what-this-benue-couple-used-to-cut-their-wedding-cake/

As him come be soldier, him for use armored car cut the herbal cake now. Happy wedlock to them sha. Last to comment.
Re: Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 22, 2016
Why is the chief bridesmaid frowning like that na.which kain hairs be dis sef .Gloves are old fashioned.Anyways HML
Re: Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) by pressplay411(m): 1:54pm On May 22, 2016
BenueBlog:
This couple were pictured cutting their wedding cake with a sword yesterday at a wedding reception in Benue State.

Source: http://benue.info/photo-unbelievable-see-what-this-benue-couple-used-to-cut-their-wedding-cake/

The bride's fam should be very afraid right now, really.
Re: Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) by Tallestniqqa: 2:13pm On May 22, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Behind the scene
Nice answer
Re: Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) by Dantalla(m): 2:47pm On May 22, 2016
pdppower:
is SAW-BLADE
Re: Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) by Isong007(m): 3:19pm On May 22, 2016
Believe me I've seen far worst...
Re: Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) by ochuko80s(m): 3:32pm On May 22, 2016
BenueBlog:

..... Only in benue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee / Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday / Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.