Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,143 members, 7,970,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:53 AM

Atm Without Cash In Abuja Airport. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atm Without Cash In Abuja Airport. (945 Views)

NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters / DSS Arrests 14-year-old Boko Haram Suspect Spying At Abuja Airport / Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atm Without Cash In Abuja Airport. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2009
It is so unfortundate that when nigeria is trying to rebrand itself before the outside world,some section of the society are bent on tarnishing the image of the country.How will a foreigner view this country when he gets to abuja airport to make withdrawal at all the atm machines without anyone dispensing??.
The situation was the case this morning when i saw a friend off to the abuja airport.She decided to make withdrawal only to find out that none of the atm has money in them, It was unbelievable as other intending users were also frustrated at the development.I only wonder if we still have regulatory agencies like cbn and ndic to check this trend or else those dustbin should be taken away from public places if they cant provide their functions afteral soludo has for their evacuation in public places,only if sanusi will enforce it,
Re: Atm Without Cash In Abuja Airport. by Fhemmmy: 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2009
That can just be coincidental.
However, if they are ATM of the 5 banks in wahala, then, that is trouble in the making.
Re: Atm Without Cash In Abuja Airport. by davidif: 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2009
ha ha ha ha ha, i constantly am surprised by naija.
Re: Atm Without Cash In Abuja Airport. by Afam(m): 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2009
I think I heard there is a new directive to remove ATMs from public places. This might be connected to the directive as the banks make money on commissions charged for withdrawals so would not want to lose such opportunities.
Re: Atm Without Cash In Abuja Airport. by bombay: 2:45am On Aug 22, 2009
How can you remove ATM from public place what is the sense in that.
ATM is meant to be in public places so that it can be acessable to the public.
Nigeria with una aboki brain na whao ignorance is a disgrace.
This people making this laws they travel abroad don't they what do they see.
Re: Atm Without Cash In Abuja Airport. by Igbanibo: 3:10am On Aug 22, 2009
Abeg, what is new?
Re: Atm Without Cash In Abuja Airport. by naijatoday: 3:14am On Aug 22, 2009
bombay:

How can you remove ATM from public place what is the sense in that.
ATM is meant to be in public places so that it can be acessable to the public.
Nigeria with una aboki brain na whao ignorance is a disgrace.
This people making this laws they travel abroad don't they what do they see.

When Soludo announced the directive for ATM's to removed from public places, I was shocked. Thinking that with a new guy he will change it, instead there has only been a reminder to the directive.
Re: Atm Without Cash In Abuja Airport. by blackspade(m): 3:16am On Aug 22, 2009
TIN ([size=5pt]this is Nigeria[/size])
Re: Atm Without Cash In Abuja Airport. by AjaraEwuro: 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2009
poster - go and find something better to do with your time- this thing you have posted here, what does it mean? You went only one day, noticed this thing and bingo, Nigeria is bad because of that? Abeg, go siddon inside dirty water.
Re: Atm Without Cash In Abuja Airport. by asha80(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

poster - go and find something better to do with your time- this thing you have posted here, what does it mean? You went only one day, noticed this thing and bingo, Nigeria is bad because of that? Abeg, go siddon inside dirty water.

Vintage i_laugh grin
Re: Atm Without Cash In Abuja Airport. by aieromon(m): 1:01am On Aug 23, 2009
Big deal
We have bigger problems to deal with than you wakin' up on the left side of your bed undecided
Re: Atm Without Cash In Abuja Airport. by frag(m): 1:48am On Aug 23, 2009
lololololo

(1) (Reply)

Watch Cbn Governor Lamido Sanusi Interview On Nigerian Banks (28/08/2009) / Ok Let's Chase Out Yaradua And Bring In Ibb To Achieve These Two Things / Nigeria Dismisses James Ibori Money Laundering Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.