Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,776 members, 7,969,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 01:15 AM

Evil, Jealous Wife Of Native Doctor Bathed Me With Acid: - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evil, Jealous Wife Of Native Doctor Bathed Me With Acid: (615 Views)

Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos / Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) / Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evil, Jealous Wife Of Native Doctor Bathed Me With Acid: by silvertuke(m): 8:22am On May 22, 2016
Marbel Mark, 31, from Edo State but married to a Delta State indegene, has petitioned Edo State Police Command, urging investigation into the acid bath she suffered in the hands of some persons at large.

The incident,Sunday Vanguard learnt, happened in October 2015, when the victim, based in Spain, with her seven year-old daughter, visited Nigeria. Trouble reportedly started when she was said to have visited a native doctor at Sakpoba Road, Benin City shortly after her arrival in Nigeria. Though Sunday Vanguard could not ascertain the relationship between the woman and the native doctor, it was said that the wife of the latter became jealous of the alleged ‘close relationship’ between the Marbel and her husband and engaged Marbel in a shouting match. She accused her of having an affair with her husband but Marbel refuted the allegation vehemently, explaining that the relationship between her and the husband was purely business.“But of course the wife did not believe her story and continued to protest. See the complete story here

http://silvertuke..mx/2016/05/evil-jealous-wife-of-native-doctor_22.html

Re: Evil, Jealous Wife Of Native Doctor Bathed Me With Acid: by Seeeeeeee: 8:42am On May 22, 2016
Hmmm lalasticala
Re: Evil, Jealous Wife Of Native Doctor Bathed Me With Acid: by Behira(f): 9:22am On May 22, 2016
Ogaa oh dis is absolute wickedness
Re: Evil, Jealous Wife Of Native Doctor Bathed Me With Acid: by johnson232: 11:54am On May 22, 2016
women are evil sad.... they are responsible for all the tribulations and woes that has befallen the earth...

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Member Found Dead By The Roadside In Lagos State / Policemen Torture Student For Demanding To Know Offence / Photos: Face Of One-Chance Robbery Gang Member Who Steals ATM From Bus Passenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.