Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,482 members, 7,911,133 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:03 AM

A Nairalander Drop A New Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Nairalander Drop A New Song (661 Views)

Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. / A Nairalander Drop His Dope Music (single)- Kirishosho / Warri best freestyler T-West (@twesttboy) has drop a new dope song title "Carry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Drop A New Song by magni2016(m): 8:31am On May 22, 2016
For those asking for the lyrics of the song:
Ololufe mi lyrics
Chorus:
Ololufe mi mase binu simi nitori iwo l'okan mi yan iwo leji owuro Jowo dakun gbebe mi Jowo dariji mi...
Hook: Sempe... no be akube Olo mi ni ma ba lo o 4ce
Verse 1: Ololufe mi Eni tokanmiyan Lo fe fi mi sile Nitori mo se'tan Nigba kan ti ko si ohun kan lowo Iwo lo duro timi All through the raging storm All along this bond of love's been so strong Through the trying times Nothing could break this cord of our love I did you wrong when I threw you out of the door When you're the one That's meant to be the only one I miss you all day long 3ce And that's why I will sing you this song
Chorus & hook
Verse 2: Should have known from the start This love we share was never meant to die Should have kept it in my heart Never to try to fool you In my heart I know Should have loved you with every breathe Always calling your name Calling your name Calling you name Since you've gone Everywhere has been so dull Prove me wrong If you too don't feel that much I miss you all day long 3ce That's why I will sing you this song
Olo mi... Olo mi... olo mi ni ma ba lo Olo mi... Olo mi... No b second hand bae
Interlude and chorus till fade.
Re: A Nairalander Drop A New Song by Isholaoni: 11:08pm On May 23, 2016
BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!

Niu Music

Presents

May Bonanza For Upcoming Artist

Let's help you record that hit song of yours for just #8000 and get benefits like free promotion on facebook and twitter,bbm and whatsapp broadcast,access to put your song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of your song and connection to shows.

Interested artistes should contact Ishola on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for bookings.

NOTE

This bonanza ends by 31st of May,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9 and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #www.niump3..com #niumusic

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: D'banj Superstar / 8 ‘to Be Continued’ African Music Videos That Never Continued / Wow! Checkout This Crazy Freestyle Of A Guy Found On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.