Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,400 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:42 PM

A Real Man Of GOD Should Not Bother On Ladies Occupying The Front Chairs. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Real Man Of GOD Should Not Bother On Ladies Occupying The Front Chairs. (919 Views)

"Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says / Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Wearing Crop Top? (pics) / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Real Man Of GOD Should Not Bother On Ladies Occupying The Front Chairs. by Nobody: 11:34am On May 22, 2016
I attended a church where ladies are not allowed to sit on the front chairs in the church whether the choir's row or the member's row. the front chairs are made for males only. This i was told was to avoid temptation. the question is this, should a true man of GOD be bothered about ladies that sit on the front chairs? so he is prone to fall when ladies sit on the front chairs and maybe flash their panties. can a true man of GOD be concern? or its only the fake ones without self control? cc: lalasticlala , dominique , postmann , kaziblake , halfricanadian , mimzy , ivyy , ishilove
Re: A Real Man Of GOD Should Not Bother On Ladies Occupying The Front Chairs. by olatunjithomas(m): 11:40am On May 22, 2016
I can see what you are up to? don't worry, God is soaking your cane in diesel!

3 Likes

Re: A Real Man Of GOD Should Not Bother On Ladies Occupying The Front Chairs. by talktonase(m): 11:41am On May 22, 2016
He is a man born of a woman,made of flesh and blood.Temptation will always befall him even if he should ask all the ladies to sit outside.All he needs to do is to fortify his conscience and thought with the word of God just so that he will be able to over come temptations.

1 Like

Re: A Real Man Of GOD Should Not Bother On Ladies Occupying The Front Chairs. by Nobody: 11:41am On May 22, 2016
olatunjithomas:
lol bro what am i upto? its just a question.
Re: A Real Man Of GOD Should Not Bother On Ladies Occupying The Front Chairs. by Nobody: 11:43am On May 22, 2016
talktonase:
He is a man born of a woman,made of flesh and blood.Temptation will always befall him even if he should ask all the ladies to sit outside.All he needs to do is to fortify his conscience and thought with the word of God just so that he will be able to over come temptations.
hmm very true bro, ten likes for you.
Re: A Real Man Of GOD Should Not Bother On Ladies Occupying The Front Chairs. by mhizeva(f): 12:23pm On May 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
I attended a church where ladies are not allowed to sit on the front chairs in the church whether the choir's row or the member's row. the front chairs are made for males only. This i was told was to avoid temptation. the question is this, should a true man of GOD be bothered about ladies that sit on the front chairs? so he is prone to fall when ladies sit on the front chairs and maybe flash their panties. can a true man of GOD be concern? or its only the fake ones without self control? cc: lalasticlala , dominique , postmann , kaziblake , halfricanadian , mimzy , ivyy , ishilove

The devil works in mysterious ways and one of the best way to resist temptation is to aviod it..

That rule was not set in place because the pastor can't control himself.. But it was set in place so that if the devil sends an agent in the form of a woman to bring the pastor down....... She will not even see space to operate... Its simple ideology..

2 Likes

Re: A Real Man Of GOD Should Not Bother On Ladies Occupying The Front Chairs. by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 22, 2016
Your pastor is just being real.... wink...

I kinda like his style...wink

He acknowledges the fact tat he's still a man... Unlike some protestant churches where their pastors are some sort of demi-gods...sad

1 Like

Re: A Real Man Of GOD Should Not Bother On Ladies Occupying The Front Chairs. by halfricanadian(f): 12:36pm On May 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

The devil dont tempt men of God in d spirit realm

He tempt them in d physical

Jesus is a perfect example

Women are known to b d weak point of men generally

1 Like

Re: A Real Man Of GOD Should Not Bother On Ladies Occupying The Front Chairs. by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 22, 2016
talktonase:

You have said it all......grincheesy

1 Like

Re: A Real Man Of GOD Should Not Bother On Ladies Occupying The Front Chairs. by Chazzyboy: 1:17pm On May 22, 2016
Prevention first
Re: A Real Man Of GOD Should Not Bother On Ladies Occupying The Front Chairs. by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

The devil dont tempt men of God in d spirit realm

He tempt them in d physical

Jesus is a perfect example

Women are known to b d weak point of men generally
SO the law is right after all.
Re: A Real Man Of GOD Should Not Bother On Ladies Occupying The Front Chairs. by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 22, 2016
mhizeva:

The devil works in mysterious ways and one of the best way to resist temptation is to aviod it..

That rule was not set in place because the pastor can't control himself.. But it was set in place so that if the devil sends an agent in the form of a woman to bring the pastor down....... She will not even see space to operate... Its simple ideology..
hmm nice one
Re: A Real Man Of GOD Should Not Bother On Ladies Occupying The Front Chairs. by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 22, 2016
talktonase:
just to prevent it. Yeah he is a man so its not easy.
Re: A Real Man Of GOD Should Not Bother On Ladies Occupying The Front Chairs. by Tjpromise(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2016
I admire the fact that such men of God understands that there are humans and as Gods ambassadors are more likely to b tempted, even angels couldn't resist and we don't dwell in the spirit 24/7. Plus such ladies do have a way of distracting the flow of the spirit so I believe that those men of God are being real with such method
Re: A Real Man Of GOD Should Not Bother On Ladies Occupying The Front Chairs. by itstpia8: 3:30pm On May 22, 2016
Does it show respect for God if people come to church dressed anyhow?

Its not always about tempting men only, sometimes its about the image you are projecting of the church!
Re: A Real Man Of GOD Should Not Bother On Ladies Occupying The Front Chairs. by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 22, 2016
itstpia8:
Does it show respect for God if people come to church dressed anyhow?

Its not always about tempting men only, sometimes its about the image you are projecting of the church!
hmmm true word
Re: A Real Man Of GOD Should Not Bother On Ladies Occupying The Front Chairs. by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 22, 2016
Tjpromise:
I admire the fact that such men of God understands that there are humans and as Gods ambassadors are more likely to b tempted, even angels couldn't resist and we don't dwell in the spirit 24/7. Plus such ladies do have a way of distracting the flow of the spirit so I believe that those men of God are being real with such method
but dont you think its unfair to the ladies?
Re: A Real Man Of GOD Should Not Bother On Ladies Occupying The Front Chairs. by itstpia8: 3:49pm On May 22, 2016
Are you there in order to grab the front row or in order to hear the word of God?
Re: A Real Man Of GOD Should Not Bother On Ladies Occupying The Front Chairs. by firstking01(m): 4:15pm On May 22, 2016
olatunjithomas:
Lwkmfinishgrin
Re: A Real Man Of GOD Should Not Bother On Ladies Occupying The Front Chairs. by postmann: 5:17pm On May 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
I attended a church where ladies are not allowed to sit on the front chairs in the church whether the choir's row or the member's row. the front chairs are made for males only. This i was told was to avoid temptation. the question is this, should a true man of GOD be bothered about ladies that sit on the front chairs? so he is prone to fall when ladies sit on the front chairs and maybe flash their panties. can a true man of GOD be concern? or its only the fake ones without self control? cc: lalasticl.ala , domini.que , pos.tmann , kazibl.ake , halfric.anadian , mim.zy , ivy.y , ishil.ove

It's a wise decision when some churches take extra measure to protect the pastor from the sin of lust.
The eye is the gateway to the heart, and since the time of Eve there is no surer means of bringing a man down than through women.

There is no flesh that is averse to beauty and in the ups and downs of life, even a pastor may be short of grace and less of the HOLY SPIRIT. At such a time, an agent of darkness in the form of a near-perfect beautiful woman, flashing some flesh in the front roll could be all it takes to bring a good pastor down.
Re: A Real Man Of GOD Should Not Bother On Ladies Occupying The Front Chairs. by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 22, 2016
postmann:

It's a wise decision when some churches take extra measure to protect the pastor from the sin of lust.
The eye is the gateway to the heart, and since the time of Eve there is no surer means of bringing a man down than through women.

There is no flesh that is averse to beauty and in the ups and downs of life, even a pastor may be short of grace and less of the HOLY SPIRIT. At such a time, an agent of darkness in the form of a near-perfect beautiful woman, flashing some flesh in the front roll could be all it takes to bring a good pastor down.
hmm ure right bro, nice comment, i always look to your posts.

1 Like

Re: A Real Man Of GOD Should Not Bother On Ladies Occupying The Front Chairs. by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 22, 2016
itstpia8:
Are you there in order to grab the front row or in order to hear the word of God?
LMAO
Re: A Real Man Of GOD Should Not Bother On Ladies Occupying The Front Chairs. by itstpia8: 11:19pm On May 22, 2016

(1) (Reply)

How Many People Do You Know Pray For Their BF/GF / Married Woman Caught Having Affairs With 10 Men / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.