Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,837 members, 7,906,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:36 AM

Expect More Attacks On Oil Installations- NDA Spokesman, General Ben - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expect More Attacks On Oil Installations- NDA Spokesman, General Ben (2408 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Give Fulani 1-month Quit Notice, List Oil Installations... / "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns / Professionals Bombing Oil Installations – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expect More Attacks On Oil Installations- NDA Spokesman, General Ben by funlord(m): 1:11pm On May 22, 2016
grin

All they(militants) and their confused supportive youths know is 'destruction, drinking, debauchery and demands!' No wonder even their own governors refer to them as lazy and _stupid bastards!

'SS' must stand for '_stupid simians'!

#naija army loading!

1 Like

Re: Expect More Attacks On Oil Installations- NDA Spokesman, General Ben by EasternActivist: 1:11pm On May 22, 2016
fiizznation:
Yeah let the bombs keep going off in the creeks. I'm totally in their support on this.Funny people

This is little as the picture can't capture the whole life event...

The land is already degraded...

But the economy is about to be rendered useless if nothing is done...

I fear the later, because you might go spend your whole life in the village when the federal allocation is no more coming forth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expect More Attacks On Oil Installations- NDA Spokesman, General Ben by fiizznation: 1:13pm On May 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:

grin you were angry because they were destroying their land??... Liar, we all know why you're angry, and it's because of the oil and for the fact they are frustrating the government of the dullardeen. Since when did you people start caring about the Niger Delta?
Funny. What's my biz with the oil in that place? The Niger/delta situation right now is just like cutting off your nose just to spit your face. At the end who bears the major burns of pipelines vandalism? Is it not the same Niger/delta? Buhari won't be there tomorrow. Maybe, just maybe, it might be too late before you people realized that you are only destroying your place, A place you call home. And a home that your next generation will inherit, and the generation that might be angry with their forefathers{you people} foolishness

1 Like

Re: Expect More Attacks On Oil Installations- NDA Spokesman, General Ben by SeverusSnape(m): 1:18pm On May 22, 2016
fiizznation:
Funny. What's my biz with the oil in that place? The Niger/delta situation right now is just like cutting off your nose just to spit your face. At the end who bears the major burns of pipelines vandalism? Is it not the same Niger/delta? Buhari won't be there tomorrow. Maybe, just maybe, it might be too late before you people realized that you are only destroying you place, A place you call home. And a home that your next generation will inherit, and the generation that might be angry with their forefathers{you people} foolishness

I wish you are this 'reasonable' anytime Fulani herdsmen attack, but alas you go about writing articles in support of them.

Please stop crying more than the bereaved, these lands have been plundered and neglected for decades, Why are you now concerned about the environmental degradation now?.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Expect More Attacks On Oil Installations- NDA Spokesman, General Ben by fiizznation: 1:19pm On May 22, 2016
EasternActivist:

This is little as the picture can't capture the whole life event...

The land is already degraded...

But the economy is about to be rendered useless if nothing is done...

I fear the later, because you might go spend your whole life in the village when the federal allocation is no more coming forth.
Funny. I can easily go back to my village and farm, but same can't be said about my friends in the Niger/delta

1 Like

Re: Expect More Attacks On Oil Installations- NDA Spokesman, General Ben by EasternActivist: 1:24pm On May 22, 2016
fiizznation:
Funny. I can easily go back to my village and farm, but same can't be said about my friends in the Niger/delta

YES that's why you are not same levels with them, they were blessed with something worth more than agriculture that can give them fortunes and whatever they need in life.

Why not embrace yours which is farming and let them embrace theirs....

Their land can degrade and become infertile but what they have beneath the soil is a natural resource that runs overflow....

You can kill their lands but you can't kill their oil...

That area of land that is destroyed lies beneath it a river of oil...

Stay on your own and leave them alone...

Go and farm and bother less of them. Is that too much to ask? Or what?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Expect More Attacks On Oil Installations- NDA Spokesman, General Ben by poiZon: 1:44pm On May 22, 2016
NDA thumbs up to u guys.

there is a saying pikin wey say him mama no go sleep him kwa no go sleep too.

the Nutherners used boko haram to destabilise gej's tenure, even when he did the right thing to destroy d monsters, they teamed up, wrote a letter to AI citing genocide by the gej regime. the US refused selling weapons to nigeria, our crude was no more purchased by the americans, the nigerian army was labelled incompetent, corrupt n inefficient to tackle boko haram.
when gej tried to include his neighbours to join fight the monsters, they said he was going to visit his boko haram brothers.

today the tide has turned against them, I so much thank God that NDA the real NDA not the other acronym we used to know hass come at the right time to address the hypocrisy, backstabbing n inappropriate distribution of our commonwealth.

once again I reiterate my total n unpolluted if at all that word dey support to the real NDA.
may God never make ur adversaries n saboteurs sell u out, may ur bombs never become dull as d dullard we hv in asorock, may it strike when n where it is targetted with precision.
longlive NDA
longlive Niger delta republic
longlive Akwa Ibom state
Longlive Biafra!
to d mods that might find my post offensive, may GREAT and Mighty thunder strike u uncommonly like akpabio uncommonly stuck akwaibom n caused serious DESTRUCTION to backwardness, failures, hardship, stagnation , poverty In Akwaibom state.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Expect More Attacks On Oil Installations- NDA Spokesman, General Ben by Blackfire(m): 2:14pm On May 22, 2016
I don't support biafra.

Sometimes ago i said if they continue to keep that kanu guy thinking they ve killed ipob.. That like a hydra snake a more violent approach by another militant group will emerge...
If buhari crush or fanta or coca cola this NDA u only pile up more problems and u should know the world is watching.

Funny enough this biafrans are beginning to win sympathies from all angles.

Infact it will get to a time releasing that kanu guy will only escalate Nigeria's problem.

Buhari should listern to the voice of reasoning.

If care is not taken Nigeria will be the trigger of what will cause WORLD WAR 3.
Re: Expect More Attacks On Oil Installations- NDA Spokesman, General Ben by MrAnalyst: 4:16pm On May 22, 2016
poiZon:
NDA thumbs up to u guys.

there is a saying pikin wey say him mama no go sleep him kwa no go sleep too.

the Nutherners used boko haram to destabilise gej's tenure, even when he did the right thing to destroy d monsters, they teamed up, wrote a letter to AI citing genocide by the gej regime. the US refused selling weapons to nigeria, our crude was no more purchased by the americans, the nigerian army was labelled incompetent, corrupt n inefficient to tackle boko haram.
when gej tried to include his neighbours to join fight the monsters, they said he was going to visit his boko haram brothers.

today the tide has turned against them, I so much thank God that NDA the real NDA not the other acronym we used to know hass come at the right time to address the hypocrisy, backstabbing n inappropriate distribution of our commonwealth.

once again I reiterate my total n unpolluted if at all that word dey support to the real NDA.
may God never make ur adversaries n saboteurs sell u out, may ur bombs never become dull as d dullard we hv in asorock, may it strike when n where it is targetted with precision.
longlive NDA
longlive Niger delta republic
longlive Akwa Ibom state
Longlive Biafra!
to d mods that might find my post offensive, may GREAT and Mighty thunder strike u uncommonly like akpabio uncommonly stuck akwaibom n caused serious DESTRUCTION to backwardness, failures, hardship, stagnation , poverty In Akwaibom state.
Careful a bastard moderator here might ban you
Re: Expect More Attacks On Oil Installations- NDA Spokesman, General Ben by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:57pm On May 22, 2016
fiizznation:
Funny. What's my biz with the oil in that place? The Niger/delta situation right now is just like cutting off your nose just to spit your face. At the end who bears the major burns of pipelines vandalism? Is it not the same Niger/delta? Buhari won't be there tomorrow. Maybe, just maybe, it might be too late before you people realized that you are only destroying your place, A place you call home. And a home that your next generation will inherit, and the generation that might be angry with their forefathers{you people} foolishness
u need to stop referring to IPODians as NDans! The real NDans are not happy with this development because when investors flee people re rendered jobless! Only the thugs and miscreants in the ND who profit frm violence are happy! Ipodians (5%) re happy because PMB is made to slow down in his quest to remove Nigeria frm poverty! Pls learn to distinguish betw IPODians and ND!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expect More Attacks On Oil Installations- NDA Spokesman, General Ben by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:02pm On May 22, 2016
Blackfire:
I don't support biafra.

Sometimes ago i said if they continue to keep that kanu guy thinking they ve killed ipob.. That like a hydra snake a more violent approach by another militant group will emerge...
If buhari crush or fanta or coca cola this NDA u only pile up more problems and u should know the world is watching.

Infact it will get to a time releasing that kanu guy will only escalate Nigeria's problem.

If care is not taken Nigeria will be the trigger of what will cause WORLD WAR 3.

Stop attributing Kanu's incarceration with ND crisis! Kanu is an ibo man! Kanu or no KAnu, pipelines will blow up!Period!
Re: Expect More Attacks On Oil Installations- NDA Spokesman, General Ben by poiZon: 6:36pm On May 22, 2016
MrAnalyst:
Careful a bastard moderator here might ban you

dem nefa burn dem wail.
u garrit...
Re: Expect More Attacks On Oil Installations- NDA Spokesman, General Ben by Adminisher: 6:46pm On May 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Shame on his royal dullness Buhari.

It seems the hailing he's receiving from his zombie horde is getting into his head, That will be his doom. Since he doesn't want to accept dialogue, Let's see what his dull brain will come out with.

What is the shame? . You are being emotive. NDA have the capacity to bomb oil installations they have bombed. Buhari will react and try to kill them, people will die. What is the abuse inside.

What you should however never, ever expect is dialogue from the FG. If you do then you are the un royal dullness.
You need to also prepare for consequences. Economic stagnation, unemployment, lack of electricity, running battles between NA, NN and NAF against militants, inflation. If you dont prepare for this also then again you are the unroyal dullness
Re: Expect More Attacks On Oil Installations- NDA Spokesman, General Ben by googlepikins: 6:50pm On May 22, 2016
fiizznation:
Yeah keep up with the good work. Blow up YOUR lands. Oh least I forget, daura is the place that will be affected by oil spillage or gas flaring. Please don't stop. Lolx
continue laughing, we will blow you people and Buhari to hunger in that daura

1 Like

Re: Expect More Attacks On Oil Installations- NDA Spokesman, General Ben by Adminisher: 6:52pm On May 22, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Stop attributing Kanu's incarceration with ND crisis! Kanu is an ibo man! Kanu or no KAnu, pipelines will blow up!Period!

Why are you guys saying Buhari should listen to voice of reason. Ok he will let not listen to voice of reason, please start living under that reality. You are all from a brain dead tribe that thinks pain only goes one way. You also actually think you can win this or have won this because a few boys put their people in darkness. How much of these creature comfort for you think they use up north. Boko Haram have their solar cells and inverter batteries. The pipeline bombings is not a shock or surprise to Buhari. He was even expecting it on inauguration day.

You guys should not try to talk yourselves out of the disaster that is imminent. It is going to be a tough year. Toughen up.
Re: Expect More Attacks On Oil Installations- NDA Spokesman, General Ben by Adminisher: 6:55pm On May 22, 2016
Blackfire:
I don't support biafra.

Why are you guys saying Buhari should listen to voice of reason. Ok he will let not listen to voice of reason, please start living under that reality. You are all from a brain dead tribe that thinks pain only goes one way. You also actually think you can win this or have won this because a few boys put their people in darkness. How much of these creature comfort for you think they use up north. Boko Haram have their solar cells and inverter batteries. The pipeline bombings is not a shock or surprise to Buhari. He was even expecting it on inauguration day.

You guys should not try to talk yourselves out of the disaster that is imminent. It is going to be a tough year. Toughen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Still Recognize This Gentleman? / Disquiet In The Inner Circle Of President Muhammadu Buhari / They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.