Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,996 members, 7,931,435 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:37 AM

Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan (54941 Views)

"Should Have Gotten A Bigger Venue" Davido Says As Eko Hotel Is Over Crowded / Mr 2kay's Management Releases Official Statement About The Eko Hotel Robbery / Lamboginny Raises Alarm Over Major Holes On The Eko Bridge In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by Boeing777pilot: 3:40pm On May 22, 2016
He should be charged for assault.
What nonsense??
Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by linearity: 3:42pm On May 22, 2016
He should apologize to the Security man, from his own account, that situation did not warrant a slap.

And it does not appear that, hitting the door against him from intentional and he is a public figure, he should learn to be professional at all time.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 22, 2016
So?,he come slap am, gbosa! For face,ok Na,watch out,who knows what next your anger might make you do?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by martineverest(m): 3:43pm On May 22, 2016
This is y I like Edo gatemen...
They don't take rubbish..
. Before you say,' Jack Robinson', he go Don slap u back like eight times
Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by ijebu2020: 3:43pm On May 22, 2016
Ure a correct guy..my thought exactly..who born Seyi law if na police or Mopol with gun...by now Seyi will be on hospital bed imagine he even confirmed he slapped the guy this Naija self nawa ooo...nemesis will catch up with him useless broke guys forming celebrity!

firstolalekan:
So you actually slapped him

Mumu you don buy market grin

See money grin

Idioț
If na mopol or soldier wey carry gun, U GO SLAP AM

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by jumlatush: 3:44pm On May 22, 2016
seunlayi:
Dear God,
You Took away my favourite Singer (Michael Jackson)
Also took away my favourite Rapper (Dagrin)
You took away my favourite Actor (Sam Loko)
Took away My favourite Comedian (Dede One Day)
God, Am writing this to let you know that President Buhari is my Favourite President... I know you can Do it again..

This got me rolling but on a more serious note we shouldnt wish him dead what does that make us

Back to this thread, this guy just nailed himself with this useless defence. Peter, this is your time to rise up from the valley.
Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by mightyhazel: 3:44pm On May 22, 2016
5moky:
Buhari is a Rapist

Buhari is a Goat

We will kill Buhari
u welll so?

Take panadol

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by ALAYORMII: 3:44pm On May 22, 2016
Rude or not

Is slapping a man like you the best way to address the issue?

If it had been outside the guy's work place, does he think he would have gone without some fisticuffs

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by teaser101: 3:44pm On May 22, 2016
He shuld be arrested asap
Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 22, 2016
Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by Sanchase: 3:45pm On May 22, 2016
No idea who was wrong but In a country like Nigeria a poor man is always wrong for being poor.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by buharisbae(f): 3:46pm On May 22, 2016
akanbiaa:
How withouth CCTV footage as evidence?

there are witnesses there and how do u know there were no CCTV in a whole eko hotel haba na
Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by oluwatosin67: 3:46pm On May 22, 2016
Action understable but unacceptable...What point are u tryin to prove to a man whose monthly pay is ur lunch bill..what if the man retaliated and d video go viral ôn youtube..
#anger
Still a fan anyway.
Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by JustCurious: 3:47pm On May 22, 2016
Seyi, don't explain, just apologise.
That's some physical assault on a man of lowly estate. I bet you need to go for some anger management session with Lanre Olushola. smiley

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by don4real18(m): 3:48pm On May 22, 2016
seunlayi:
Dear God,
You Took away my favourite Singer (Michael Jackson)
Also took away my favourite Rapper (Dagrin)
You took away my favourite Actor (Sam Loko)
Took away My favourite Comedian (Dede One Day)
God, Am writing this to let you know that President Buhari is my Favourite President... I know you can Do it again..

and who are the favorites in your family?... Tell Nairalanders when to buy their clothes

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by buharisbae(f): 3:48pm On May 22, 2016
YGF07:
Biko dash me small smart. ..
lol re u the security guy
Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by dahmie2013: 3:48pm On May 22, 2016
His excuses are lame, d guy is no kid, so u don't have any right under heaven 2 slap him. What arrant nonsense!
Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by teaser101: 3:49pm On May 22, 2016
He should be arrested asap
Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by HomeOfMe(f): 3:49pm On May 22, 2016
VocalWalls:
Just at the just concluded album launch of fast rising Nigerian music artist Kiss Daniels, which took place on Sunday, May 15, at the Eko Hotel and Suites, top Nigerian comedian Seyi Law while on his way home got into a nasty drama with one of the body guards. Contrary to other report which states that Seyi Law and one of the hotel’s security men, Peter Ethan collided as the comedian could not help but slap the security officer.

Vanguard reported that, Seyi Law slapped Peter who was trying to inform him of an alternative route he could take in order to ease traffic out of the hotel when Seyi Law got out of his car and slapped him several times. Speaking with NAIJ.COM, Seyi Law revealed that truly he slapped Peter but he did that because the security officer was rude to him. Adding that, he has read other reports about what happened and no one on their right senses would just slap someone who was trying to help him out.

Comedian Seyi Law Seyi Law said: “After Kiss Daniels show, I was on my way home but there was traffic because so many people were trying to drive out of Eko Hotel.

After hailing me as usual, one of the security guards (Peter Ethan) walked up to me and told me to take another route in order to ease traffic and o obeyed when I go to the other gate another security officer told me to go back to where I was coming from and I did not complain.

On getting back the gate I was coming back from, Peter walked up to me to go through the other gate again and I told him I was directed back here. To my surprise the security officer told me how many people have turned back from where I was coming from and said ‘Oga abeg dey go’ and turned his face.”

“I got angry and when I tried coming out of my car to explain to the other security passing cars behind me, the security man used the door of my car to hit me which got me angrier and I got down again and slapped him.

On seeing this security I was going to meet came to me and I explained what happened. Then I got into my car and drive out of the Hotel.”

The comedian further added if truly he was wrong he would have written an apology letter to the person involved saying: “the next day, I got a call from Eko Hotel and Suites asking me about what transpired between myself and one of their security officers and when I told them my own side of the story, they have not gotten back to me. If I was wrong I think they would have called me back ever since.”

Source
You should learn to control your temper,shior!
Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:49pm On May 22, 2016
Dis sheyi law self no get sense, normal yoruba people don't act like that.
Remember if a wicked being narrate case,no b wicked being go judge d case
Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by thesicilian: 3:50pm On May 22, 2016
ukelament:
" Aki you are right!"
Yes paw paw... grin grin grin
(used to enjoy those guys combo a lot)
Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by thesicilian: 3:54pm On May 22, 2016
ukelament:
" Aki you are right!"
thanks paw paw... grin grin grin
(used to enjoy those guys combo a lot)
Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by chigoizie7(m): 3:56pm On May 22, 2016
AngryNigerian:
Take him to court, claim damages worth $1mil, kpere

I am telling u. If this is what seyi law said. Then, he has indicted himself on case of assault.

He admitted being angry.

Now tell me how someone that is walking away from u while u were still inside your car will slam the door of ur car to u?

That security officer has told him what their oga said and he doesn't want to listen, the best bet is to leave him there and go his way, which he did, only for this guy to come down and slap him simply because he is angry, angry from what? Is the security man responsible for the traffic? I think he got more angry the moment the poor guy ignored him(typical nigerian, "does he know who I am? How dare he walkout on me?" syndrome).

If that security officer is wise, he could elevate himself from that gate man work @least now that the media has joined the game and also seyi law confessing to actually giving him a slap out of anger.

That guy should just get a lawyer, promise the lawyer half of whatever he will claim for damages and assault. Starting from N50, den they start negotiating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 22, 2016
dat security man na mumu self, hw ur fellow man go slap u n u go jst leave am, hu talk say dem no dey beat celebrity
Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by adedayoadedeji(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2016
e be like say Manama dey ur head. people wey don rise pass u no go try this rubbish.

"if I did wrong, the hotel management shld av called him back".

ode oshi, omo ale jati jati.

mk I hear say anybody ard me listen to ur dry bonga fish joke again.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by yinkus204(m): 3:59pm On May 22, 2016
buharisbae:
if only that security guy is smart he would have made millions out of this
I knw wat is wrong wit u people did u think 9ja is like western country where a poor man can sue a rich man sorry to burst ur bubble we ar in 19century where the rich can do anyhow to the poor ones, Dino maleye beat his wife and today he is a senator can it happen in a western world
Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by High2k(m): 4:00pm On May 22, 2016
Nawa oooo... See english...... He sounded so incoherent in his defence, only God knows what actually transpired sha.... So in his mind, because the hotel authority decided not to get back to him, he feels his behaviour was justified? Yeye dey smell....
Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by Dannidom(m): 4:00pm On May 22, 2016
buharisbae:

lol re u the security guy
erm erm do you need a well groomed lips like mine to augment that your sexy mouth? Forget bubus haggard dry lips mine is sumptuous

I swear you will like it
Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by VocalWalls: 4:01pm On May 22, 2016
HomeOfMe:
You should learn to control your temper,shior!

Haba! I am not Seyi Law oh!
Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by Temmytea70(m): 4:01pm On May 22, 2016
omoyemirally:
Even if hoe is given to a mad man, he wud make ridges in-between his legs. What do u expect to hear from a public figure like sheyi Law who aggressively assaulted a gullible man.

*** walahi,if I were d security guard,I wud slap him back***

Oya goan get a uniform grin grin
Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by Prdo: 4:05pm On May 22, 2016
This level of arrogance from Seyi Law is uncalled for. I think the proper thing to do, is to go back to this security man and apologise to him. No matter the level of provocation, this slap is uncalled for.
Re: Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan by buharisbae(f): 4:06pm On May 22, 2016
Dannidom:
erm erm do you need a well groomed lips like mine to augment that your sexy mouth? Forget bubus haggard dry lips mine is sumptuous

I swear you will like it

stop stalking me re u okay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade / Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) / Maima Nkewa Puts Cleavage On Display In Peach Hairdo [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.