Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,144 members, 7,977,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:52 AM

How I Conceive The Role Of Zahra Buhari - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Conceive The Role Of Zahra Buhari (331 Views)

Reasons Behind The State Of Clinic - Zahra Buhari / Indimi Sisters Call Aisha Buhari Gold Digger, Aftermath Of Zahra's Wedding / Photos: The Celebration Of Zahra & Ahmed Indimi Wedding Continues In Maiduguri T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Conceive The Role Of Zahra Buhari by olaBanks(m): 5:16pm On May 22, 2016
I have taken time to comprehend the official roles of Zahra Buhari. And I want to know where she works or is she the face of the presidency? Zahra is always in the news for sharing new photo shots and cutting ribbons of new shopping malls in Abuja or meeting with the rescued chibok woman.
She is becoming popular for being beautiful as if she is a model. Even the first lady still piped things low. Things are changing. Support a good kind of change!

I am just observing
Olubankole is my name

(1) (Reply)

This News Seems Good / AMCON Takes Over Assets Of Afrijet Airlines / Osinbajo At 10th NBA Annual Conference.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.