Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,222 members, 7,943,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Hype And Entertainment - The Nigeria Way! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hype And Entertainment - The Nigeria Way! (645 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? / What's The Fuss And Hype About Iphone 6 / Latest World News, Nigerian News And Entertainment Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hype And Entertainment - The Nigeria Way! by wasobia(m): 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2009
I really wish to see some of these folks go to jail, this will give Nigeria some level of credibility in the sight of all. I have never seen any Politian, Financial mogul or an acclaimaid star in Nigeria like O.J. Simpson who serving jail term in Lovelock Correctional Center, Nevada http://www.doc.nv.gov/lcc/index.php

I often see all these exercise has a mere hype and entertainment - nothing will come out of it. Nigerians are ready to run any enterprise down at the expense of their comfort and self-glorification (Baba rere, Baba ke).

1. Atiku's accomplice (Rep Jefferson) was convicted of Bribery and Racketering, he is billed to be sentenced Oct. 30. when he will loose his freedom.

2. Has any politician ever been jailed in Nigeria, NO - former Governor been convicted and jailed in my country - The former Governor of Illinios before Blago - George Homer Ryan a 75year old man - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Ryan is currently serving a jail term in Indiana.

3. Has any financial manager/director or Entertainner - Countless are in different jail houses throughout the world except Nigeria.

Most of those folks are only exposed for entertainment purposes also to help newspaper outfit make some money. I am still waiting for the wonder of Mr. Sanusi. Is Ribadu a Saint?, No, he wasnt but he proved to be a guy who is ready to step on toes and bring people to justice although he was playing someones tunes with passion to sanitise the system.

My country people, we need to pray for true lovers of Nigeria who are ready to move us forward, we are loosing our position among our peers even in Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Why Only Iran……. But Why Not Israel? / Cnp Road Show To Storm 15 Cities / Congrats' Crackles & Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.