Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,873 members, 7,872,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? (1934 Views)

Sanusi To Buhari: Cut Salaries Of Legislators & Ministers By Half / How Osun Spent N11.7bn Paris Club Refund / Buratai Marks His 1 Year Anniversary As The COAS!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? by VulgarVulvas: 8:59pm On May 22, 2016
We read the FG is proposing cutting the feeding allowance of his ministers and appointees.

Can anyone verify if the Grand wizard of hypocrisy has cut his 1.7 billion naira kunu allowance?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? by Remii(m): 9:02pm On May 22, 2016
Budget is estimate, if not spent they declear surplus, that can only be confirmed at end of fiscal year
Re: Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? by VulgarVulvas: 9:06pm On May 22, 2016
Remii:
Budget is estimate, if not spent they declear surplus, that can only be confirmed at end of fiscal year

I thought your VP was claiming that the scam budget is based on zero budgeting?

Aside that is it only ministers and appointees' allowances that could be slashed?

Why can't the duara hypocrite lead by example for once?

7 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? by Remii(m): 9:15pm On May 22, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

Aside that is it only ministers and appointees' allowances that could be slashed?

I thought you are up for discussion, sorry I don't waste time on political academic exercises

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? by plaetton: 9:15pm On May 22, 2016
VulgarVulvas:
We read the FG is proposing cutting the feeding allowance of his ministers and appointees.

Can anyone verify if the Grand wizard of hypocrisy has cut his 1.7 billion naira kunu allowance?

It amazes me when people, even Intelligent people, say that Buhari means well.
Means well for whom?

The most basic , fundamental changes that Nigerians and the world expected from the government has been largely ignored: The cost of governance.

Where can real change start, if not from the top ?

We all saw with great shock, how under very severe economic conditions, the Buhari presidency , the trappings of his office, is going to cost Nigeria far more than any previous government in the history of Nigeria.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? by salam1(m): 9:26pm On May 22, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

and how much did ur paymaster cut during his tenure, atleast buhari cut his salary. and did ur paymaster declare his assets, if he's truly a hero daz d first tin he should v done. b4 u blame buhari, blame ur paymaster

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? by VulgarVulvas: 9:28pm On May 22, 2016
Remii:
I thought you are up for discussion, sorry I don't waste time on political academic exercises

Run fast..

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? by salam1(m): 9:31pm On May 22, 2016
plaetton:

Means well for whom?

The most basic , fundamental changes that Nigerians and the world expected from the government has been largely ignored: The cost of governance.

We all saw with great shock, how under very severe economic conditions, the Buhari presidency , the trappings of his office, is going to cost Nigeria far more than any previous government in the history of Nigeria.
d system we r running does not giv him d power to whatever he want how do u want him to cut cost of governance when d senators r not cooperating, or do u want him tobuse force so DAT u will start calling him a dictator?
Re: Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? by VulgarVulvas: 9:32pm On May 22, 2016
salam1:
and how much did ur paymaster cut during his tenure, atleast buhari cut his salary. and did ur paymaster declare his assets, if he's truly a hero daz d first tin he should v done. b4 u blame buhari, blame ur paymaster

You said nothing.

Has buhari cut his record feeding allowance of 1.7bn naira?

Yes or no?

And what is this nonsense about paymasters?

You think every other poster here is as jobless and toutish as you?

Answer my question or Stfu!

7 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? by VulgarVulvas: 9:34pm On May 22, 2016
salam1:
d system we r running does not giv him d power to whatever he want how do u want him to cut cost of governance when d senators r not cooperating, or do u want him tobuse force so DAT u will start calling him a dictator?

Is it the Senate that prepared his scam budget and inserted 1.7bn as feeding allowance?

Use brain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? by EasternLeopard: 9:36pm On May 22, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

You said nothing.

Has buhari cut his record feeding allowance of 1.7bn naira?

Yes or no?

And what is this nonsense about paymasters?

You think every other poster here is as jobless and toutish as you?

Answer my question or Stfu!

Buhari can never lead by example.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? by VulgarVulvas: 9:41pm On May 22, 2016
EasternLeopard:

Buhari can never lead by example.

The duara goat's spoilt brat is schooling in the UK and getting cheap forex to pay her school fees and for her upkeep.

The rest of us must source forex from black market

The useless goat's children are flying first class pm and using the presidential fleet like taxi service even though the boko said he will scrap some of the aircrafts during campaign.

Talking of campaign he said he doesn't recognise the office of the first lady and that he will do away with it when elected; has he done so?

I can go on but the more I think of this scam wizard of duara goat lineage the more angrier I get.

The man can add hypocrite to sectional, bigoted, ignorant, bokofied, daft and silly to his long list of adjectives.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? by Splashme: 9:42pm On May 22, 2016
plaetton:

Means well for whom?

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? by EasternLeopard: 9:43pm On May 22, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

The duara goat's spoilt brat is schooling in the UK and getting cheap forex to pay her school fees and for her upkeep.

The rest of us must source forex from black market

The useless goat's children are flying first class pm and using the presidential fleet like taxi service even though the boko said he will scrap some of the aircrafts during campaign.

Talking of campaign he said he doesn't recognise the office of the first lady and that he will do away with it when elected; has he done so?

I can go on but the more I think of this scam wizard of duara goat lineage the more angrier I get.

The man can add hypocrite to sectional, bigoted, ignorant, bokofied, daft and silly to his long list of adjectives.

Nigerians elected a Judas thinking he is Jesus. angry

5 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? by plaetton: 9:46pm On May 22, 2016
salam1:

The President is the de facto leader of his party, the party that controls the executive and legislative branches of government.

If the President cannot rally his APC troops for real change, then to whom and from whom does he expect to get the REAL CHANGES that would make Nigeria great? you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? by VulgarVulvas: 9:47pm On May 22, 2016
EasternLeopard:

Nigerians elected a Judas thinking he is Jesus. angry

More like shaitan himself.

One of his zombie drones was spewing crap here that buhari is handicapped as the system was responsible for his high feeding budget.

The goat campaigned on change for christ sakes!

How can he change a system when he is part of the problem.

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? by Splashme: 9:47pm On May 22, 2016
salam1:

Nonsense dumbass!!!
Did the senators force him to budget 1,7b for food?

Did they force him to retain the presidential fleet of 9 aircrafts and to spend 6b on its servicing alone?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? by babadee1(m): 9:52pm On May 22, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

What feeding allowance? I think maybe you're referring to the State House budget for providing dining and entertainment for official functions and state banquets. The idea that Buhari is going to eat #1.7 billion worth of food is an illogical fallacy.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? by VulgarVulvas: 9:57pm On May 22, 2016
babadee1:

What feeding allowance? I think maybe you're referring to the State House budget for providing dining and entertainment for official functions and state banquets. The idea that Buhari is going to eat #1.7 billion worth of food is an illogical fallacy.

You mean to feed riceactvists like omenka once every 6mths?

1.7bn translates to roughly 6million naira per day.

Are they going to be hosting banquets everyday when people are going to bed on empty stomachs?

Is that the change they lied, killed and terrorised for?

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? by babadee1(m): 10:00pm On May 22, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

You mean to feed riceactvists like omenka once every 6mths?

1.7bn translates to roughly 6million naira per day.

Are they going to be hosting banquets everyday when people are going to bed on empty stomachs?

Is that the change they lied, killed and terrorised for?

Even if he completely slashes the budget to nothing people like you will not stop making empty noise on social media. Continue to dey wail dey go. I'm going to ignore you now. Have fun.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? by VulgarVulvas: 10:02pm On May 22, 2016
babadee1:

Even if he completely slashes the budget to nothing people like you will not stop making empty noise on social media. Continue to dey wail dey go. I'm going to ignore you now. Have fun.

When Jonah budgeted 1 billion but later slashed it to 600million did you not complain?

Don't only ignore but....

[size=18pt]gerrahahai![/size]

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 22, 2016
salam1:
Buhari has many hidden and luxury assets but declared few ones that are worthless.

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? by plaetton: 12:17am On May 23, 2016
babadee1:

It doesn't matter if he is going to eat the N1.7b or stuffing up somewhere, the point is that it is tax player's money.
Buhari had a moral obligation to cut the cost of governance, starting with the expenses at ASO Rock.

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? by Nobody: 12:22am On May 23, 2016
babadee1:

Bros... how much Buhari dey give u chop??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? by Nobody: 12:25am On May 23, 2016
Hw can someone who allows his wife partake in black market forex and allow CBN scam recruitment cut down his 1.7b feeding quota??

U have to realize that Buhari is a looter.. He has no integrity. .. after promising to come to lasgidi he tweaked his way outa it and sent his boy boy.... where is d integrity? ??

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? by Abeymills(m): 1:28am On May 23, 2016
Its anoying to c dat after all dis high level of hypocricy displayed by bubuhari some high level zombies still attack u wit thier empty brain in defence of thier master n incorruptable fantastically corrupt president God punish u all yeye govt

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? by omogin(f): 1:30am On May 23, 2016
How dare you talk about the one who can make you a saint like that. cheesy cheesy cheesy Be very careful before they hide you underground like Fani kayode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? by Nobody: 1:57am On May 23, 2016
The level of bubu hypocrisy is outta d world,how can his feeding allowance be 1.7billion still some paid zombie would justify him.gej slashed his own to 600million but bubu mutiplied it,I guess he eats gold nd diamond food

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? by Cjrane2: 2:03am On May 23, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

[size=18pt]Op, are you just knowing the type of hypocrite Buhari is?

It is Kworruption when money meant for government of other states is used by PDP elected officials to sponsor elections. But when AMAECHI uses money meant for government of Rivers State to sponsor Buhari and his APC, it is not Kworruption but Philanthropy. grin

Of course, Allowances only need to be cut if it is "OTHER PEOPLE" that need to make the sacrifice.

NOT Buhari nor his cronies.There are different laws for different people.
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? by Rossikk(m): 2:24am On May 23, 2016
fuckDmod:
The level of bubu hypocrisy is outta d world,how can his feeding allowance be 1.7billion still some paid zombie would justify him.gej slashed his own to 600million but bubu mutiplied it,I guess he eats gold nd diamond food

Maybe he's got a bigger household? undecided

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? by ahidjo: 2:40am On May 23, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

Please where is the 1.7 billion naira feeding allowance. I have checked the budget again and again and did not find it. Please where is it or is it just a figment of imagination of the same disgruntled and criminal elements wishing Nigeria bad. Here is the budget-
http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/19/exclusive-all-ministry-and-presidential-budgets-now-available-public
Please help me to identify 1.7 billion feeding budget
Re: Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? by VulgarVulvas: 6:55am On May 23, 2016
ahidjo:

Please where is the 1.7 billion naira feeding allowance. I have checked the budget again and again and did not find it. Please where is it or is it just a figment of imagination of the same disgruntled and criminal elements wishing Nigeria bad. Here is the budget-
http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/19/exclusive-all-ministry-and-presidential-budgets-now-available-public
Please help me to identify 1.7 billion feeding budget

Ignorance and denial won't help your defense of the dullard.

1.7bn naira feeding allowance was budgeted by Buhari for 2016 Aso Rock feeding.

your fellow zombies ain't denying this fact but rather are either justifying it pointing to GEJ's 600million naira feeding allowance or claiming the money was meant for state banquets.

Stop denying

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari With APC Governors Today / #edodecides: Video Of APC Agent Paying Voters N2000 To Vote (video) / Court Stops EFCC Case Over Falsehood, Media Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.