Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,322 members, 7,943,808 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

Orgasm And Sexual Excitement In Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Orgasm And Sexual Excitement In Women. (1279 Views)

Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available / When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orgasm And Sexual Excitement In Women. by chriskosherbal(m): 6:48am On May 23, 2016
Due to popular demand after I wrote a post on orgasm and sexual excitement in men, the need to write on orgasm and sexual excitement in women became imperative.

Earlier we define orgasm as the peak or climax of sexual excitement. Married couples should make it an objective to bring their partner to this peak/climax. The following are the phases of sexual excitement in women.

THE PRE-ORGASMIC PHASE

(a). Sexual excitement in a woman builds up slowly. She is turned on as her husband kisses and carresses her, and gradually moves on to stimulate her sensitive areas such as nipples and clitoris.

(b). As the excitement mounts she starts breathing hard. This may be accompanied by moans and gasp of pleasure.

(c). With further excitement, there is increase in the lubrication of her vagina .

(d). She may start moving more with very sensual body movements, signalled that she is ready to be "mounted".

(e). During the sex act itself, as her husband thrust in and out of her vagina, varying the tempo from slow to fast and back, her excitement increases progressively and orgasm approaches.

THE ORGASMIC PHASE

(a). Usually begins with quickening of breath.

(b). The woman then feels a deep, increasing feeling of sweetness/warmth/excitement in the deep pelvic region which peaks/explodes to involve the whole body.

(c). During the actual peak, there is involuntary movements (movements in which you cannot really control) of the pelvis, buttocks and thighs which can best be described as spasms or jerks in an upward and forward direction of those parts of the body already mentioned.

(d). The jerks may be followed by stiffening of the body at the Peak of the jerks.

(e). One slowly recovers from the peak to be engulfed/bathed/washed in a feeling which can be described as a floating feeling, exhilaration, warmth, satisfaction and well being.

(f). The clitorial experience can usually be repeated about two or three times depending on the ability of the man to continue stimulation.

Watch out for:
(i). How to deliberately achieve an orgasm on the wife.

(ii). How to develop the female orgasm.
Re: Orgasm And Sexual Excitement In Women. by Nobody: 6:52am On May 23, 2016
grin why oh why I never noticed all these in detailed "pre & onset orgasmic" thingy...

Lol..
Re: Orgasm And Sexual Excitement In Women. by njiasi30(f): 7:00am On May 23, 2016
Op, popular demand ke cheesy u re right on dis one sha. Waiting patiently 4 d next version grin
Re: Orgasm And Sexual Excitement In Women. by Nobody: 7:00am On May 23, 2016
Hmmm.. This is an erotic and tempting post.
Re: Orgasm And Sexual Excitement In Women. by chriskosherbal(m): 7:20am On May 23, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin why oh why I never noticed all these in detailed "pre & onset orgasmic" thingy...

Lol..
trust me baby.
Re: Orgasm And Sexual Excitement In Women. by nrexzy: 7:22am On May 23, 2016
Hmmmm tell me something I don't already know!!!
Re: Orgasm And Sexual Excitement In Women. by chriskosherbal(m): 7:37am On May 23, 2016
njiasi30:
Op, popular demand ke cheesy u re right on dis one sha. Waiting patiently 4 d next version grin
coming out soon, from the production house of chriskosherbal, the producer the 100% herbal product, the ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER.
Re: Orgasm And Sexual Excitement In Women. by chriskosherbal(m): 7:39am On May 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Hmmm.. This is an erotic and tempting post.
really?

(1) (Reply)

Most Sexy Girl Twerking Video / What Do U Know Abt Opobo Girls? / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.