Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,117 members, 7,973,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:01 AM

Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! (4449 Views)

FG Sacks Enoch Ogun, Postmaster-General, Over Stamp Duty Controversy / The 7 Untouchable People In Nigeria ~ Pastor Enoch Adeboye. / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by otokx(m): 5:48am On Aug 21, 2009
These pastors know how to take care of their children. Was is not Oyedepo's son that went to London to do traditional wedding the other day? Kai
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by dayokanu(m): 7:43am On Aug 21, 2009
Eunuch is a big crook a criminal and bloody liar. Car run on empty tank? His followers must be really stupid
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 21, 2009
dayokanu:

Eunuch is a big crook a criminal and bloody liar. Car run on empty tank? His followers must be really stupid

Ahhh. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by dayokanu(m): 7:52am On Aug 21, 2009
Eunuch claimed he was in his car and faced a trailer Miraculously, the car flew over the trailer and landed on the other side. james Bond stylee

He was about drinking tea and he prayed for God to join him before he opened his eyes, The tea was already half. He was puzzled and "God" told him "No be you invite me to shack tea?"

A man came to redemption camp 5ft5 inches and as he was stretching to see Eunuch he became 6ft2.

These are miracles from the mouth of GOat Eunuch adeJALE
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by ikeyman00(m): 9:42am On Aug 21, 2009
@@@@

i see Enouh in my sleep last nite

i was told hey no more wahala

im gona win lottery

no more pain hahha

however me not happy at all at all oooo

wetin, hmm, dnt ask lipsrsealed

enouch want 90% share walahi; na god's intervenion lipsrsealed
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 21, 2009
dayokanu:

Eunuch claimed he was in his car and faced a trailer Miraculously, the car flew over the trailer and landed on the other side. james Bond stylee

He was about drinking tea and he prayed for God to join him before he opened his eyes, The tea was already half. He was puzzled and "God" told him "No be you invite me to shack tea?"

A man came to redemption camp 5ft5 inches and as he was stretching to see Eunuch he became 6ft2.

dayokanu:

dayum1 see as dayokanu vex morph into jakumo ontop big daddy go grin grin
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by Tudor6(f): 10:59am On Aug 21, 2009
dayokanu:

My goodness!
Nigerians are indeed DAFT!!!
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by spikedcylinder: 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2009
dayokanu:

The lord works in mysterious ways. cool
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by qblaze(m): 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2009
Do RCCG members really believe that Adeboye doesn't fornicate? Of course the ultimate con man gets his nookie, especially as Mama is no longer easily lubricated.
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by daffidy: 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2009
THE QUESTION WE NEED TO ASK OURSELVES IS CAN YOU OR CAN I GUARANTEE ANYONE. i MEAN AREN'T WE ALL HUMAN. tHE BIBLE CLEARLY STATES THAT " ALL HAVE SINNED AND FALLEN SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD". BUT WE HAVE GRACE THROUGH CHRIST JESUS. mY GRACE IS DIFFERENT FROM YOURS. PLEASE READ THE BIBLE AND SEE WHAT KINDS OF DIFFERENT PUNISHMENTS OR REWARDS WERE GIVEN FOR SPECIFIC ACTS IN THE DIFFERENT DISPENSATIONS.
PLEASE STOP THROWING STONES AND MAKING ACCUSATIONS WHEN U R NOT CLEAN UR SELF. pardon my english.

Leave men of GOD alone can you do their jobs.
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by qblaze(m): 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2009
Who is a man of God?

They should stop deceiving the public.
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by bilymuse: 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2009
Nobody has anything against Adeboye, is just another typical Nigeria
He has no respect for the rule of law and controls redeem church like a private company
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by nex(m): 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2009
When Reverend King was doing his own, we knew, we shouted, but they said we didn't shout enough. So the man fed church members sperm, flogged and roasted them. Today, we will shout the heavens down on G.O Adeboye before he starts setting babies ablaze.
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by dayokanu(m): 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2009
Eunuch's own is worse.

if only you know the number of people who die monthly from the traffic situation he causes on lagos-Ibadan expressway.

How many People Reverend King kill before he was arrested but Eunuch dines with the thieves in this country so he is protected.
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by chic2pimp(m): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2009
Tudór:

My goodness!
Nigerians are indeed DAFT
!!!
b4 nko. Nigerians have been and will continue to chop unripe banana.
dayokanu:

Eunuch claimed he was in his car and faced a trailer Miraculously, the car flew over the trailer and landed on the other side. james Bond stylee"
kai naija pastors and their miracles. Haba nah wetin be dis wan? So now he is not only a pastor he is now an action hero/stunt man.
bilymuse:

He has no respect for the rule of law and controls redeem church like a private company
*shior* shey u dey mind him followers. Dem go chop anything without querry.
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by 9ja4eva: 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2009
otokx:

These pastors know how to take care of their children. Was is not Oyedepo's son that went to London to do traditional wedding the other day? Kai

Leave the blind ones to remain blind.Doesn't seem like they want to open their eyes.Can someone please tell me how his son
qualified to be A Senior Pastor?
chic2pimp:

b4 nko. Nigerians have been and wil continue to chop unripe banana.kai naija pators and their miracles. Haba nah wetin be dis wan? So now he is not only a pastor he is now an action hero/stunt man.
*shior* shey u dey mind him followers. Dem go chop anything without querry.

THATS RIGHT
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by chic2pimp(m): 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2009
9ja4eva:

Leave the blind ones to remain blind.Doesn't seem like they want to open their eyes.Can someone please tell me how his son
qualified to be A Senior Pastor?
Abeg dis wan don pass blind abi. This is just plain daftness and stupidity. After all this people will still shout leave Daddy G.O alone. Daddy G.O ko, Daddy G.8 ni *shior*. I bet even the G.8 leaders don't make as much as dis guy.
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by 9ja4eva: 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2009
chic2pimp:

Abeg dis wan don pass blind abi. This is just plain daftness and stupidity. After all this people will still shout leave Daddy G.O alone. Daddy G.O ko, Daddy G.8 ni *shior*. I bet even the G.8 leaders don't make as much as dis guy.

I tire oh, it is so sad, very sad that people don't even worship God again, they go about worshipping "Men of God".Am happy though
that lots of people are becoming aware.
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by chic2pimp(m): 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2009
9ja4eva:

I tire oh, it is so sad, very sad that people don't even worship God again, they go about worshipping "Men of God".Am happy though
that lots of people are becoming aware
Absolutey that's the best we can do. Make people more aware of this Fraudsters posing as 'Men of GOD'. Can u Imagine Daddy G.O owns a private jet or is it plane(all na the same sha)? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by 9ja4eva: 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2009
chic2pimp:

Absolutey that's the best we can do. Make people more aware of this Fraudsters posing as 'Men of GOD'. Can u Imagine Daddy G.O owns a private jet or is it plane(all na the same sha)? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yes,i read about it and was annoyed.He bought it for N4bn.Common now people, lets use our brains here, where was it written in the
bible that God went after wealth.It baffles me how his followers never ask themselves those questions.How many of them get to enter the jet though?NONE
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by MrCrackles(m): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2009
Make una leave Daddy GO GO alone oo!
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by chic2pimp(m): 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2009
MrCrackles:

Make una leave Daddy GO GO alone oo!
Daddy GO GO is a wasteman. As fela says International Thief Thief
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by manmustwac(m): 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2009
nex:

When Reverend King was doing his own, we knew, we shouted, but they said we didn't shout enough. So the man fed church members sperm, flogged and roasted them. Today, we will shout the heavens down on G.O Adeboye before he starts setting babies ablaze.
Did Rev King really feed his members with sperm fluid? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by mamagee6(f): 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2009
No one is making fun of him, so be sure of what you say.
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by AloyEmeka6: 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2009
bilymuse:

Did you buy shares in Redeem christian church of God?. Are you afraid your stock will go down if nothing is done about the CEO undecided
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by shaddi(m): 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2009
FATHER FORGIVE THEM ALL FOR THEY DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY DO.chiaa
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by dayokanu(m): 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2009
father forgive them for not joining 40-40 club
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by CamT: 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2009
You guys should be careful with what you say or write less you bring destruction on yourselves. I would strongly suggest you desist from this. The bible says `Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm` The G.O is God's anointed. If he has taken wrong steps, let God handle it and not u. Please don't play God or else He would consume you. When Saul took wrong steps and David had an opportunity to kill him, David new better to touch God's property.

Please, I would advice the house to stop right here.
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by chic2pimp(m): 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2009
shaddi:

absolutely,LORD forgive those Pastors for they know wot they do.
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by nex(m): 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2009
@manmustwac

he did.
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by SadeK: 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2009
what pastor adeboye done, is he the first person to take your money. if you gave us took we would take it.any stupid person can give another something. is he the first pastor to do play you, wakeup people anyone can do you 419.
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by 9ja4eva: 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2009
shaddi:

Well its a pity.Yes Father Forgive me for not joining the Millionaires Club of RCCG

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Modified / Obasanjo Loyalist, 1000 PDP Members Decamp To APC / Picture Of OBJ When He Was In Prison. Very Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.