Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:09 AM

Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) (36722 Views)

Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos / Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson / Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 23, 2016
This just made me very sad. What has that boy done to her? cry
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by Originality007: 12:19pm On May 23, 2016
shocked
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by Amhappy(f): 12:21pm On May 23, 2016
Seunboss:
to all of u that were saying "no matter what a woman does, it is wrong to hit her. even if she hits you". would you also scream domestic violence if this woman's husband beat the crap out of her and she came crying to you?

Who is talking about beating,this woman should be jailed already(life imprisonment)
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by Xberryz(m): 12:23pm On May 23, 2016
Urmmmm... Na Buhari still cos dis one abi errthin we c around us are simply signs of the last days, let's make needed adjustment fellas...
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 12:31pm On May 23, 2016
Some women are evil sha
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by luluosas(m): 12:32pm On May 23, 2016
Wickedness at its peak! The result of polygamous practice in Islam. That woman is devil and desire to die by hanging!
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by egopersonified(f): 12:32pm On May 23, 2016
Witchery and wizardry no longer gives the desired satisfaction, the best way to destroy now is to do it physically. Welcome to the new world.
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by njiasi30(f): 12:33pm On May 23, 2016
Omg!!! Some women re heartless oh, most times I do wonder if dere heart is made of stone or what. Di's little boy, what does he know 4 crying out loud to warrant Di's....... I pray he gets well soon. cryD kind punishment dis woman deserves enh........ lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by wunmi2odun(m): 12:38pm On May 23, 2016
Blood of zechariah
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by prettyslimme(f): 12:39pm On May 23, 2016
GurlFriend:
When I saw this story, my body went cold but my blood boiled hot.

According to twitter user YM Rigasa, a satanic step mother virtually demolished and dismantled this innocent little boy who is her step son. She cut his tongue, broke his arms and legs, damaged his right eye and castrated the poor child with a blade. The horrifying incident happened in Kano.

I can't think clearly now because my mind boggles.

See more photos below and people's horrified reactions

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/horror-satanic-step-mother-in-kano.html
cry dis is one of d period I wish I was God.i will hv sentenced her to d same fate as dis innocent child..but too bad am not so may God be her judge.
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by dominique(f): 12:47pm On May 23, 2016
This is so awful sad
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by Fkforyou(m): 12:47pm On May 23, 2016
Lol....I just dey think wetin I go like do to this woman for my head if am the boys father.

In summary she will regret her existence.
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by Optimist1(m): 12:50pm On May 23, 2016
Just imagine this...... that is the disadvantage of getting married to another woman. Perhaps, he's first wife died, who knows.
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by Okekechidi100: 12:53pm On May 23, 2016
Wickedness, God is watching
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by CioAngels(f): 12:56pm On May 23, 2016
Seunboss:
to all of u that were saying "no matter what a woman does, it is wrong to hit her. even if she hits you". would you also scream domestic violence if this woman's husband beat the crap out of her and she came crying to you?
No
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 12:57pm On May 23, 2016
Integrityfarms:
That woman should be castrated ASAP! Let her feel the wickedness she's sowing!
Exactly my thought
Death is too great a luxury for her...
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by SAMBARRY: 1:01pm On May 23, 2016
I hope she has been arrested undecided

Women even if you vex and leave your husband, go with your children because the hatred women have for their husband's excited extends to your children and God help that child when they have misunderstanding.very sad though
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by dazzlinglyme: 1:03pm On May 23, 2016
no woman i repeat no woman will raise my child with God on my side cos most women are step-mothers from hell.

1 Like

Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by oluwanoni: 1:07pm On May 23, 2016
step-mothers, most in this country are wicked.. . talking from experience, you'd have to sleep with one eye open.

but why is it hard to love another person's child, even it's not by blood.

1 Like

Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by kayalla(f): 1:10pm On May 23, 2016
Jesu, why is her picture not online yet, is she above castration? she have taste a lil bit of the pain.
people re getting more devilish as the day goes.
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by CioAngels(f): 1:11pm On May 23, 2016
I hope this child's mother did not pack away from house leaving him with this vampire? I wonder what reason she will give to wanting to kill the child? Am very sure she is a second wife becos they always come to the man's house dangerously prepared. That is not to say the first wife is a saint.
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by Appareil(m): 1:12pm On May 23, 2016
Na them dey wona head till 2019. Evil.com!
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by nan1: 1:17pm On May 23, 2016
what could this little boy have done to this animal called woman to deserve such treatment?

may this woman never know peace in her entire life
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by blueeyes1: 1:20pm On May 23, 2016
Seunboss:
For Pete's sake,what is beating? This demon should bag nothing less than life sentence,her intent was to kill that boy, beating can't assuage the pain I feel right now.

And where is the mother of that child?Is she dead? Like I tell women,if you have to leave your husband for any reason whatsoever take your kids with you,even if it warrants stealing them,just don't leave them for another woman to take care of.

If this little boy is my son and some beast does this to him (God forbid), nothing any body go tell me o,I must do my own back.
It might take a while though(I like to serve revenge cold) but she will definitely get what's coming to her.

Wicked woman,through and through to her soul.
May peace elude you wherever you are.

To you little one,thank God you survived,,get well soon dearie.
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by sallyzan(f): 1:24pm On May 23, 2016
GOD pls heal this little child, wipe away the pain of this terrible experience by making his future great.

And LORD do not let the step mother go unpunished in JESUS NAME I pray.

1 Like

Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by nikz(f): 1:28pm On May 23, 2016
What is this? she should be arrested and dealt with. she doesn't deserve to live with any human being. God pls speedily heal this Lil boy a miracle is all we ask for.
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by Beetobee(f): 1:28pm On May 23, 2016
GurlFriend:
When I saw this story, my body went cold but my blood boiled hot.

According to twitter user YM Rigasa, a satanic step mother virtually demolished and dismantled this innocent little boy who is her step son. She cut his tongue, broke his arms and legs, damaged his right eye and castrated the poor child with a blade. The horrifying incident happened in Kano.

I can't think clearly now because my mind boggles.

See more photos below and people's horrified reactions

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/horror-satanic-step-mother-in-kano.html

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth!!! Useless animal! May Allah punish you aggressively.
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by Jacko1(m): 1:31pm On May 23, 2016
You for kuku kill the boy
Its better
If am the doctor il do mercy killing
What is all this
Is the boy some experiment
This woman wicked fa
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by Jacko1(m): 1:33pm On May 23, 2016
sallyzan:
GOD pls heal this little child, wipe away the pain of this terrible experience by making his future great.

And LORD do not let the step mother go unpunished in JESUS NAME I pray.

Explain the healing please
He will get new pee pee.... New eye... New whatever he lost
Only healing he can get is emotional one
You just too super hopeful or whateva its called
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by uzodimma4sunnex: 1:35pm On May 23, 2016
i dont knw menh! im just soaked with tears all over my body. This devilish woman shld bag nothing less than life imprisonment and forever toture.
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by misgab: 1:52pm On May 23, 2016
she should be summarily executed.she must be a witch
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by tombrapade: 2:03pm On May 23, 2016
God of Justice. Please fight for this innocent soul

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Film Producer Poisons His Lover, Killing Her Unborn Baby (Lhoto) / Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over ‘baba Ijebu’ Lottery (photo) / Man Finds Out His Russian Wife Killed, Buried Her Ex Hubby In The Yard 20yrs Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.