Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,394 members, 7,932,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 02:27 AM

Is Dangote Still Qualified As The Nse President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Dangote Still Qualified As The Nse President? (1178 Views)

Is Rt. Hon. Amaechi Qualified As A Minister According To The Constitution? / Who Is Dangote Supporting For 2015 Presidential Election / Is Dangote Really The Richest Nigerian??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Dangote Still Qualified As The Nse President? by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 20, 2009
[b]I think we are all missing something here.

The main hench man who sanctioned all this blatant and wanton waste of the country's funds is Charles Chukuma Soludo.
And believe me, the list isn't really all we see. There are several other finance companies that are given sweetened and inflated contracts & incentives by the former CBN governor, and some of these banks, one of which I was surprised didn't pop out on the list.

Soludo is supposed to retire to a finance house he co-owned with a colleague, a company that benefited from tremendous loan packages that are yet to be paid, and this company isn't even listed.

Why isn't the EFCC declaring him wanted and having him queried already? And this isnt Soludo's deals alone. Or asking all these bank CEOs & Mr. Soludo how much shares they own in all these shadow companies. Tunde Lemo is also culpable, and showed me tazzered as well. There are several insiders in the CBN that should be hauled before the almighty EFCC

Why arent the elites been publicly displayed like the petty criminals are been dragged before the media.

Was it for the dignity of our finance sector? Or is it business as usual on the part of the pro-elite Warida EFCC?
And why on earth should a public loan defaulter like Dangote, should ever be made the head of the Nigerian Stock Exchange?
Isnt Otedola also an office holder of the NSE?
Is elitism simply the yard-stick to any high office in this country?
Please what I'm I missing here.[/b]
Re: Is Dangote Still Qualified As The Nse President? by JesusDWay(m): 11:48am On Aug 20, 2009
I really dont understand, after all the scandal he was said to have been involved in, he can still be made the NSE President. We need answers. Only that, Otedola would be the one shaking now.lol
Re: Is Dangote Still Qualified As The Nse President? by foyeks2001(f): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2009
go to saharareporter.com dats if u want answers to ur question and see things for urself on how he bribed our Yarasick first lady, just to get there.
Re: Is Dangote Still Qualified As The Nse President? by Nezan(m): 11:57am On Aug 20, 2009
The drama is still unfolding,,,,,,,
Re: Is Dangote Still Qualified As The Nse President? by favcom(m): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2009
@ post
I DON'T THINK SO!
Re: Is Dangote Still Qualified As The Nse President? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2009
Why shouldnt he be qualified? its not Aliko dangote that is owing, its Ali and sani dangote,
Re: Is Dangote Still Qualified As The Nse President? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2009
new arriva:

Why shouldnt he be qualified? its not Aliko dangote that is owing, its Ali and sani dangote,
New arrival?

Se u serious ni?
Re: Is Dangote Still Qualified As The Nse President? by ololade2(m): 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2009
i thonk this is an addition to the 7 point agender,if it realy means well, welldone to Yar'sexy
Re: Is Dangote Still Qualified As The Nse President? by kufreabasi(m): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2009
Nigeria still want Dangote to remain there so that alot of this country's fund should continue missing.
I quess this man should be removed as NSE president.
Re: Is Dangote Still Qualified As The Nse President? by OvieE: 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2009
Nigeria is just a complicate country. No body live by the rule and nobody cares. To answer your question, he is not qualify and now that he among the people that make banks go debt, many foreign companies will rethink about Nigeria.
Re: Is Dangote Still Qualified As The Nse President? by TYTAN(m): 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2009
If this happens in china,  he would not only be removed, he will also be killed with the others. as someone has said , the drama is stii unfolding
Re: Is Dangote Still Qualified As The Nse President? by JamesG: 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2009
new arriva:

What list are you looking at,  his name and his croocked relatives are included,  here you go-

ALHAJI SANI DANGOTE, ALHAJI ALIKO DANGOTE, ALHAJI MOHAMMED SANI DANGOTE, of DANSA OIL AND GAS LIMITED, N 8,836,682,542.69
Re: Is Dangote Still Qualified As The Nse President? by OBVIOUS(m): 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2009
Is yaradua qualified to be president ?

Most folks in positions of power in Nigeria are not qualified to do anything.
Re: Is Dangote Still Qualified As The Nse President? by OBVIOUS(m): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2009
Not even to clean my latrine.
Re: Is Dangote Still Qualified As The Nse President? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2009
JamesG:

What list are you looking at, his name and his croocked relatives are included, here you go-

ALHAJI SANI DANGOTE, ALHAJI ALIKO DANGOTE, ALHAJI MOHAMMED SANI DANGOTE, of DANSA OIL AND GAS LIMITED, N 8,836,682,542.69

OBoy you just add your own small cut for there, Oversabi. Its suppose to be like:
ALHAJI SANI DANGOTE, ALHAJI ALIKO DANGOTE, ALHAJI MOHAMMED SANI DANGOTE

well the menace is saying thats not him, that he aint Ali Dangote.
Re: Is Dangote Still Qualified As The Nse President? by richkids1(m): 12:32am On Aug 21, 2009
This is mysterious, grin
Because i can't understand how we will open our eyes and be seeing what is going on wrong and we can not talk about it.
Is this Aliko Dangote, Sani Dangote and other brothers are they not All-Dangotes but instead of saying the truth we keep on telling lies from morning to night, evening to mid-night.
But God will take absolute control. grin shocked
Re: Is Dangote Still Qualified As The Nse President? by JamesG: 12:57am On Aug 21, 2009
babaearly:

OBoy you just add your own small cut for there, Oversabi. Its suppose to be like:
ALHAJI SANI DANGOTE, ALHAJI ALIKO DANGOTE, ALHAJI MOHAMMED SANI DANGOTE

well the menace is saying thats not him, that he aint Ali Dangote.

Oremi mi no lie o! check the list yourself - attached.

Re: Is Dangote Still Qualified As The Nse President? by otokx(m): 5:36am On Aug 21, 2009
Nigeria is full of wayo. Na so person go talk say malu no be cow, then small time malu go come turn to mal then,
Re: Is Dangote Still Qualified As The Nse President? by ololade2(m): 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2009
otokx:

Nigeria is full of wayo. Na so person go talk say malu no be cow, then small time malu go come turn to mal then,
shoo mo ni, malu fit no be cow,malu fit be sheep, naija lo wa,,,,,in no tym all go be settled,we need GOD to save US.

(1) (Reply)

The Judge Who Jailed Bode George / Ex-ndlea Chief, Lafiaji, Aide Jailed / Gov Akpabio Raises Alarm Over The Use Of His Phone 08075707... By Opposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.