Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:55 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile (27684 Views)

Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach / "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu / Ojukwu With His Children While On Exile In Ivory Coast 1971 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile by knightsTempler: 7:19pm On May 23, 2016
Sooner or later, the world will come to realize the true character of this Buhari regime. For now, many seem carried away by the illusion of an anti-corruption campaign, not realizing that the crusade is directed exclusively at the opposition. Through a carefully orchestrated campaign of media hype and propaganda.

Let's wait and see, it will all unfold in our eyes soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile by steveben7(m): 7:20pm On May 23, 2016
If u like go exile or exist dat won't stop baba from probing ur govt
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile by nigeriafilm(m): 7:21pm On May 23, 2016
A
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile by free2blast(m): 7:22pm On May 23, 2016
Tweetbright:
Jona........ I rili miss u
#PDP change the change
Lol...Change the change. Hahaha grin shocked grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile by crazymod: 7:22pm On May 23, 2016
Ohammadike:
Apc will continue to dish out half baked propaganda to cover up their massive failure before may 29th

Stop blaming APC for everything. Blame yeye news media we have in this country. They want to sell their papers.
Buhari or APC never said GEJ has gone to exile. It is Nigeria newspaper that said so.

You fake Jews hate everything about Buhari even before the election. Im not surprise the way you people blame him for everything.
IGBOS USE TO BE INTELLIGENT UNTIL THEY BECAME UNOFFICIAL JEWS.

GEJ is not a saint, but anybody that have sense knows he can never go to jail or exile........... Buhari love him, he never talked bad about Jonathan. He only blame GEJ's govt. not Jonathan personally.
Jonathan was not the only one in the last govt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile by bejeria101(m): 7:22pm On May 23, 2016
See as una mumu reach,ivory coast? Make una talk anoda one.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile by emazu: 7:36pm On May 23, 2016
ifyloveme:
who say so. the man is best president we hv in this country
idiot
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:37pm On May 23, 2016
ur xcellency sir, may ur days be long. i knew it was the handwork of all the liar momodus in pmb govt
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 23, 2016
So when is he returning to naija?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile by Edusouls(m): 7:41pm On May 23, 2016
ifyloveme:
how is he the best president? By allowing widespread corruption and ruthless looting that nearly sank this nation into oblivion? You must be a fool...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile by totorimi: 7:57pm On May 23, 2016
All this noise about one man, are these people not ashamed after one year in office no progress just calling the name of GEJ up and down. I dare them to attempt to mention IBB, Abacha,OBJ or even Amaechi in any of all these their shenanigans
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile by sillyNLmods: 7:57pm On May 23, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
He should come back to the country then...

how many times have buhari been in the country since the beginning of his regime?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile by dunkem21(m): 8:03pm On May 23, 2016
sillyNLmods:
how many times have buhari been in the country since the beginning of his regime?

You for let me answer the guy angry

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile by drnelson: 8:08pm On May 23, 2016
Dear gej,

Run to Alaska if you like you will be caught and you will be brought to justice.

If you are a human being its about time you realized that you have made paupers out of Nigerians. Even the ones who were middle class before your unfortunate reign are now paupers.

While your cronies are drinking rose on private yatches in exotic locations with billions of dollars in their personal accounts with no explanation of how they got the money except their relationship with you and diezani.

Your time is coming closer. You will return the billions. Mama hippopotamus must vomit more billions.

Sai baba.

Oya I'm out. Yeebos you can start insulting me now.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile by profosenogoboy: 8:14pm On May 23, 2016
Lanre4uonly:
Ok. Goodluck to him.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW FOR THE LATEST QUALITY STONE COATED ROOFING TILES.
I have them many
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile by stevecantrell: 8:27pm On May 23, 2016
PDP a disappointment
APC is disappointing
GEJ disappointed
PMB is disappointing
What are you guys arguing about ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile by gozmok1(m): 8:45pm On May 23, 2016
TOUCH GEJ WE THE 5% WILL LEVEL .......TO 5%
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile by back2sender: 8:58pm On May 23, 2016
But ineffectual baboon is hiding in cote d voire!!!!! Or is cote d voire now Nigeria?? Shaking my head in shame, The most useless president we ever had as a country.
God bless president buhari for coming on board to redeem our image and integrity
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile by Lawcurrent(m): 9:14pm On May 23, 2016
lilprinze:
APC and propaganda are like rice and beans
you can say that again cool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile by bimbo2k10: 9:20pm On May 23, 2016
I wonder why some people will shift blame on pmb or APC while jona himself allowed all sort of mismanagement to happen under his roof. A cracking hole in the wall creates a home for the lizard.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile by Ibudus: 9:21pm On May 23, 2016
ifyloveme:

Which country? Be there fooling yourself. I think you meant worse
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile by Babacele: 9:23pm On May 23, 2016
Sweetlemon:
Pls why call APC here?
Last time i checked Thisday newspaper is very anti-Buhari.
say it again baby..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile by DedeNkem: 9:25pm On May 23, 2016
IBB, Obasanjo and Jonathan should be arrested abd jailed. They're all criminals!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 23, 2016
It's alway easy Nigerian Government to distract Nigerians. This is one of the distractions from holding them accountable. We are forgeting chibok saga, subsidy and what is happening to budget that has been signed? Nigerians are confused by the evil play of the politicians.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile by InvertedHammer: 11:10pm On May 23, 2016
/
No texts needed.

Just show up in Abuja to prove naysayers wrong.

Until then, remain in solitary confinement in Cote D'Ivoire.
\
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile by erimmy(m): 11:18pm On May 23, 2016
I don't believe this crap except with both audio and visual evidence. Check my signature and help yaself
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile by genearts(m): 11:31pm On May 23, 2016
to these dumbf.ucks every news reported emanates from APC. NL is officialy casted. which kind yeye news be this btw, no quote, no source, no iota of evidence.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile by Appareil(m): 12:19am On May 24, 2016
crazymod:

Stop blaming APC for everything. Blame yeye news media we have in this country. They want to sell their papers.
Buhari or APC never said GEJ has gone to exile. It is Nigeria newspaper that said so.

You fake Jews hate everything about Buhari even before the election. Im not surprise the way you people blame him for everything.

GEJ is not a saint, but anybody that have sense knows he can never go to jail or exile........... Buhari love him, he never talked bad about Jonathan. He only blame GEJ's govt. not Jonathan personally.
Literature review in support of Buhari abi? hehehe!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile by Appareil(m): 12:24am On May 24, 2016
crazymod:

Literature review in support of Buhari abi? hehehe!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile by panafrican(m): 12:38am On May 24, 2016
All West African gangsta are seeking cover from the bloody-handed usurper who is now in power in Cote d'Ivoire.
This is not a surprise at all because THEY HELPED HIM KILL tens of thousands of Ivorians when they were in power.
for the record: Blaise Compaore of Burkina Faso is also in exile in out there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Committee: APC Members Give Conditions For Peace / Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.