Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,026 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:03 AM

My Wife Can't Reach Orgasm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Can't Reach Orgasm (1164 Views)

If Your Gf/wife can't Make This At Home,she's Not A Wife Material / What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? / My Wife Can't Stop Crying, After 3 Days Of Our Wedding (Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Can't Reach Orgasm by salvation77177: 4:43pm On May 23, 2016
Despite all my efforts at making my wife reach orgasm during sex, she couldn't. From enough pre-intimacy to actual sex, I had tried the best I could but nothing happened.
She kept telling me she is not actually enjoying sex or feeling anything much during sex.
Could it be because she was a Virgin when we met.
In fact ,I don't know what next to do.
I will appreciate good advice from anyone out there who can help us solve this problem.
Re: My Wife Can't Reach Orgasm by Cutehector(m): 4:45pm On May 23, 2016
Don't u think she might be a lesbian? wink
Re: My Wife Can't Reach Orgasm by wizmoyo(m): 4:46pm On May 23, 2016
friend...i understand ur pain..but av u tried anal sex....it might work...trust me...
Re: My Wife Can't Reach Orgasm by VampireeM(f): 4:51pm On May 23, 2016
Try using a vibratorr on her meanwhile giving her oral esp @ her clitori$ and playing with her titts, she must Cuum...

Or you can ve a heart to heart discussion with her and ask her what she likes and for her to tell you her sexual fantasies, it will surely help you in knowing how to please your woman.

Thank me later wink

1 Like

Re: My Wife Can't Reach Orgasm by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 23, 2016
Seriously the guys above me need to have a stern word with themselves
Re: My Wife Can't Reach Orgasm by PoundspassDolla(m): 4:58pm On May 23, 2016
wizmoyo:
friend...i understand ur pain..but av u tried anal sex....it might work...trust me...
buhariiii ooo come and them o undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Wife Can't Reach Orgasm by PoundspassDolla(m): 4:59pm On May 23, 2016
wizmoyo:
buhariiii ooo come and see them o undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Wife Can't Reach Orgasm by vicstar(m): 5:01pm On May 23, 2016
salvation77177:
Despite all my efforts at making my wife reach orgasm during sex, she couldn't. From enough pre-intimacy to actual sex, I had tried the best I could but nothing happened.
She kept telling me she is not actually enjoying sex or feeling anything much during sex.
I will appreciate good advice from anyone out there who can help us solve this problem.

talk to her, then go see a doc to know if her nerves at that end are functioning very well.
Try to be observant,take time and talk to her about the issue on ground, study her body,gesture,mood,countenance etc know what works and what doesn't cool
Re: My Wife Can't Reach Orgasm by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 23, 2016
salvation77177:
She kept telling me she is not actually enjoying sex or feeling anything much during sex
My friend I don't think it's about her prior virginity. @bolded, I believe she needs psychotherapy, specifically sex therapy.
Not sure how available sex therapists are in Nigeria buh a psychiatrist would be helpful. Walk into a federal hospital, ask for the psychiatrists and then ask specifically for those who specialize in sex therapy.
Again there are some pills we prescribe to boost libido buh from what you've said, I believe it's more of psychological.
PS : as against the skewed thinking in our environment, visiting a psychiatrist doesn't connote a mental problem.
Re: My Wife Can't Reach Orgasm by crazygod(m): 5:10pm On May 23, 2016
Was she circumsized when she was a baby? If yes, u have to learn to give her head. Put ur tongue to work.
Re: My Wife Can't Reach Orgasm by PoundspassDolla(m): 5:17pm On May 23, 2016
You need to find out if there is something or anything that is boarding her,things like maybe stress,health,financial meltdown or even before you guys met maybe molestation,because her concentration might always be dropping on and off during your intimacy,after examing all this,you may check your sex position...... Some women like it during sex where you will be torching her clitoris and sucking or handling her tits then she might cum....... All the best of luck.
Re: My Wife Can't Reach Orgasm by Cutehector(m): 5:18pm On May 23, 2016
VampireeM:
Try using a vibratorr on her meanwhile giving her oral esp @ her clitori$ and playing with her titts, she must Cuum...

Or you can ve a heart to heart discussion with her and ask her what she likes and for her to tell you her sexual fantasies, it will surely help you in knowing how to please your woman.

Thank me later wink
see dem cheesy
Re: My Wife Can't Reach Orgasm by VampireeM(f): 5:29pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:
see dem cheesy

lol.. see how excited you are.. I know you already fantasizing using a toy on a lady and eating up her clitts gringrintongue

PS. BTW, I know the reason why you made the comment above.. hahaa, maybe I need to show you more and freak you out like the last time wink
Re: My Wife Can't Reach Orgasm by queenoflafia(f): 5:30pm On May 23, 2016
Get a helping hand
Re: My Wife Can't Reach Orgasm by Cutehector(m): 5:32pm On May 23, 2016
VampireeM:

lol.. see how excited you are.. I know you already fantasizing using a toy on a lady and eating up her clitts gringrintongue

PS. BTW, I know the reason why you made the comment above.. hahaa, maybe I need to show you more and freak you out like the last time wink
runs away... I cover myself with d precious Blood of Jesus...
Re: My Wife Can't Reach Orgasm by obiorathesubtle: 6:06pm On May 23, 2016
undecided how would she reach orgasm when the only style you know is missionary??

Buy clitoral and g-spõt stimulators from konga or sth.. It'll help you achieve your life long goal..
Re: My Wife Can't Reach Orgasm by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 23, 2016
Step 1. Lick the clit
Step 2. Suck the ti.ts
Step 3. Insert pen.is
Step 4. Repeat step 1, 2 and 3 at the same time smiley

(1) (Reply)

R / ”they Think I Went To An Ashawo Party” / Nicki Minaj shares sexy photos on IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.