Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,469 members, 7,888,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:25 AM

Uk Express Courier Service - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Uk Express Courier Service (5592 Views)

Us Express Courier Service / Express Entry- Proof Of Funds For Landing / Breaking News: Ritualist Den Discovered Along Lagos- Abeokuta Express Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Express Courier Service by mezki(m): 5:58pm On May 23, 2016
Please has anyone heard of uk express courier service here in Nigeria.. a friend of mine sent me goods from abroad and they ask me to send money before the can deliver the goods to me.. Please has anyone heard of the company before here in Nigeria. They one am acquainted with is either UPS or FedEx
Re: Uk Express Courier Service by pappy4real(m): 7:52pm On May 23, 2016
Confirm from ur friend 1st if he/she sent anything and y u have to pay to get it. Wise up o dude
Re: Uk Express Courier Service by mezki(m): 8:03pm On May 23, 2016
I knew about the goods very well.
After the goods arrived here in Nigeria through so call uk express courier service i was asked to send details to them with some certain amount to know if I am the real person, in which i did... Later i received another mail telling me that I should pay another certain amount for clearance and for delivery.. Though the amount is quit small. But am scared don't know whether they are genuine.
Re: Uk Express Courier Service by EzeUchennaN(m): 7:56am On Jul 14, 2016
Those people are 419(fraud) ooooo! They've been duping people with their fake name. There's nothing like UK Express Courier service. They don't exist ooooo. Run for your dare life. I am a victim.
Re: Uk Express Courier Service by Toluvvalase: 8:28am On Sep 09, 2016
This is happening to me rite avvay,buh vvat I'm confused about is my lady,I do talk to her on fone and she did told me I shuld go and clear the parcel.she sent me an Apple Laptop and iphone 6,she also said she hide some money in the Laptop pack...I called the UK Courier service here they told me d parcel has parcel has arrived,that I'm gonna pay the sum of 7800 for clearing and delivary.I'm confused tho...... VVat got me confused most is the Lady in Question I av her int'l numbr,called her,her accent men vvas superb. I'm jst confused oh....
Re: Uk Express Courier Service by Manuskey55: 8:11am On Oct 08, 2016
Bro!Did u later receive the parcel.Mean the apple and iphone?The same is just happening to me with a lady by name jack eunice.What's the name of your lady?Is it the same name?Cos mine sent me fairly use apple macbook pc and iphone 6 so that we can talk better via livefeeds.Her voice and tone was sub like a white lady.U.K express abuja askd me to download and fill a form,scan my id and passport which am yet to do.Your experience wil make me to purse.Pls tell me knw if u finally got ur percel or not and how much is d fee for d delivery?Ur story is d same as mine cos d my lady jack eunice told me she dropd some money on d laptop pc too.Reply back to me pls.
Re: Uk Express Courier Service by ok4henry: 8:21am On Dec 17, 2016
please brothers and sisters that lady that say she sent apple mac laptop and iphone is the same person that said she sent apple mac laptop and iphone and with money inside the laptop pack mark with blue pen. she is not a white lady, she is not a woman but she is a black man in nigeria claiming to be a white lady name natasha jane annista and alajah aishat ihrahim ladac. he claim a number +447024037949 this number is not going. he use fake profile in he facebook he is 419 a frauster. his real name is adeojo damilola. his number is 08140470690. pls friends let us come together and get this guy claiming to be agent. he dup me 16000
Re: Uk Express Courier Service by Philip02: 8:25am On May 03, 2017
Nigerians should wise up, all those people are scammers.....
Re: Uk Express Courier Service by BBD142(m): 10:52pm On May 30, 2017
Same thing here, the lady is call Eunice.. my bro be wise and thanks for bringing this topic
That the package..

Re: Uk Express Courier Service by Bigdaddy1990: 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
Dey duped me of #27500 yesterday, one Logan Connor...pls b aware....its so painful ...I.borrowed d money
Re: Uk Express Courier Service by vickot234: 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
did you receive email with the company cnf code?
Re: Uk Express Courier Service by vickot234: 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=mezki post=45901367]Please has anyone heard of uk express courier service here in Nigeria.. a friend of mine sent me goods from abroad and they ask me to send money before the can deliver the goods to me.. Please has anyone heard of the company before here in Nigeria. They one am acquainted with is either UPS or FedEx
did you received email with the company cnf code?
Re: Uk Express Courier Service by Peterefe30: 10:39am On Nov 05, 2018
Holly Eunice Jack... This is the same woman that promised to send me an iPhone6, and a macbook pro laptop that contains some money inside... Pls guy, you need to be wise... Don't fall a victim...

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Greatest Aspiration In Life? / Politrix Is A Dirty Game / Forum Abbreviations And Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.