Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,192 members, 7,873,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

American Student Visa For Nigerian - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / American Student Visa For Nigerian (953 Views)

What You Need To Know About Student Visa / American Student Visa Woman Deceived By Me / HELP American Student Coming To Nigeria For College (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Student Visa For Nigerian by niyiguy(m): 11:37am On Aug 20, 2009
If you are interested in getting into the U. S through Student Visa, you are advised to contact me because I am going to help you through it. and whats more, the admission into a college would be worked out for you. After which you would be sent admission letter, this, and other documents you will present at the US embassy to show that you are qualified to be un the US. You are assured of 100% free consultancy. Contact me on this number: 08024411819 or friimayor@yahoo. com
Re: American Student Visa For Nigerian by MrCrackles(m): 11:41am On Aug 20, 2009
niyiguy:

If you are interested in getting into the U. S through Student Visa, you are advised to contact me because I am going to help you through it. and whats more, the admission into a college would be worked out for you. After which you would be sent admission letter, this, and other documents you will present at the US embassy to show that you are qualified to be un the US. You are assured of 100% free consultancy. Contact me on this number: 08024411819 or friimayor@yahoo. com

How your own be? angry
U dey craze abi dem swear for you?
Try another fraudulent trick, you are bagful of deceit!

1 Like

Re: American Student Visa For Nigerian by jeffobodo: 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2011
if you need bank statement to apply for visa call me
Re: American Student Visa For Nigerian by justwise(m): 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2011
jeffobodo:

if you need bank statement to apply for visa call me

You are a massive fool

(1) (Reply)

Oau Post Ume Is Bad: / Scholarship! Free Tuition! / Utme Problems Solution Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.