Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:22 AM

First It Was Elvis The Pelvis, Then Mj And Madonna. Whose Next? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / First It Was Elvis The Pelvis, Then Mj And Madonna. Whose Next? (596 Views)

Drake Has Finally Shared His Reaction To Him And Madonna‘s Kissing On Stage.pics / Chris Brown - She Ain't You (what Mj Song Does He Sample) / Chris Brown’s Mom: “mj Died So Chris Brown Could Live!” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First It Was Elvis The Pelvis, Then Mj And Madonna. Whose Next? by WackyJ1(m): 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2009
First it was Elvis the pelvis, the hillbilly cat, the King of rock and roll in the early 1990's  (1935 to 1977). Then it was Michael Jackson in the late 1990's and early 2000  and Madonna. These people where the people who made an impact (A very big one) in their time and where hence forth dubbed King or queen of their various music types. My question is simply WHOSE NEXT? Is it just me or does it seem that musicians of these days are going nowhere and the days of kings and queens of music are gone. If you were asked to vote for your  favourite musicians(Male and Female) to be king and queen who would it be? Which upcoming artiste or existing one is going to be the king and queen of a his music type. I'v heard that lady gaga is likely to be the next queen of pop. Say who is your favourite male and female artiste and why you like the person so much that you would like then to be king and queen.
Re: First It Was Elvis The Pelvis, Then Mj And Madonna. Whose Next? by candylips(m): 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2009
D'banj smiley
Re: First It Was Elvis The Pelvis, Then Mj And Madonna. Whose Next? by Seun(m): 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2009
Britney Spears and Rihanna?
Re: First It Was Elvis The Pelvis, Then Mj And Madonna. Whose Next? by WackyJ1(m): 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2009
Its just your opinion. But why do you think those people should be kings or queens
Re: First It Was Elvis The Pelvis, Then Mj And Madonna. Whose Next? by yoji: 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2009
pasuma!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Protools External Software For Studio / Has American Music Turned Mediocre? / Please I Need To Know Who Sang This Song!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.