Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding (28286 Views)

Sunny Supremo Chukwu Is Dead! Coach Jangaza Supremo Dies In His Sleep (Photos) / Chelsea Fan Dies In Ghana After Barcelona Defeat (Photo) / Ikorodu United Bus In A Road Accident Enroute Makurdi Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding by robosky02(m): 8:40pm On May 23, 2016
Plateau United player dies in road crash one week to wedding

Fresh from the controversy over the sacking of its coach, Plateau United Football Club of Jos on Sunday, lost one of its most resourceful players, Soboye Shehuin, an auto crash.

Shehu, a mid-fielder with the club died in an auto crash along Kaduna Jos road, a week to his wedding.

Shehu joined the tin city club after a stint with El Kanemi Warriors of Maiduguri and Niger Tornadoes of Minna.

Media Officer of the club, Mr. Albert Dakup, who confirmed the incident, said that Shehu died less than three kilometers to his final destination.

Dakup said, “He was preparing for his wedding which was to have been held this Saturday.”

He described Shehu’s death as a big loss to the football family.

http://www.punchng.com/plateau-united-loses-player-auto-accident/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding by lifezone247(m): 8:58pm On May 23, 2016
OMG!!! RIP. cute wife, handsome player.

9 Likes

Re: Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding by misreal(m): 8:58pm On May 23, 2016
rip

1 Like

Re: Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding by robosky02(m): 8:59pm On May 23, 2016
Shehu, a former player of Niger Tornadoes and Gombe United, moved to the Tin City side at the beginning of last season and was an integral member of the team that gained promotion back to the premier league at the start of the current season.

The club's media officer, Albert Dakup told Goal that Shehu was excused from Sunday's game against Kano Pillars to go and prepare for his now aborted wedding ceremony and decided to leave for Kaduna on Sunday morning to meet with his parents about preparation for his day of joy only to be informed that he was involved in a ghastly car accident where he died instantly.

Pius Hemwan, the club's acting general manager, told Goal: ”I got the sad news of Shehu’s death with shock and disbelief. He was such a nice, very hard working and dedicated player who contributed immensely to the team’s promotion to the premier league last season. He would be missed by Plateau United players and officials and we pray that Allah grant him eternal rest.”

Henwan while commiserating with the family of the deceased urged them to take his death as an act of God and assured that the club would participate fully in his burial rites.

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4111/npfl/2016/05/23/23830172/plateau-uniteds-shehu-sabole-dies-in-car-crash-six-days-to?ICID=SP_HN_HP_RI_1_3
Re: Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding by nbright: 8:59pm On May 23, 2016
Shehu Wetin? Them no even know his last name!

R. I. P

1 Like

Re: Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding by josephobaro(m): 8:59pm On May 23, 2016
wedding periods , one needs to be more prayerful. Too many evil people.. RIP.

9 Likes

Re: Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding by demydea: 8:59pm On May 23, 2016
Flying objects at work.

3 Likes

Re: Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding by Achillesdam500(m): 9:00pm On May 23, 2016
WTF this life tho embarassed embarassed I hope the fiancee heal soon
Re: Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding by chimoskyg(m): 9:00pm On May 23, 2016
RIP

Village devils
Re: Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding by psalmistkakah(m): 9:00pm On May 23, 2016
Rip.....may we not die prematurely......in Jesus name

14 Likes

Re: Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding by Trendy247: 9:00pm On May 23, 2016
God punish death

1 Like

Re: Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 23, 2016
undecided
Re: Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding by swtcharissa(f): 9:00pm On May 23, 2016
so sad...
Re: Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding by laurel03(m): 9:01pm On May 23, 2016
Rip....
Re: Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding by anytexy: 9:01pm On May 23, 2016
This life. hmmmmm
Re: Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding by SIRKOL(m): 9:01pm On May 23, 2016
In ZOMBIES voice *Jonathan!! Since u left office ppl hv been dying. Chai*

RIP bro, too bad.
Re: Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding by omanifrank(m): 9:02pm On May 23, 2016
na wa oo
Re: Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding by ebhohimimen(m): 9:02pm On May 23, 2016
HP, wetin hope problem
Re: Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding by francisbarrack(m): 9:03pm On May 23, 2016
Bad news everywhere.. Pls Lord save us n protect us too.

May d souls of D departed through the mercy of God rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:03pm On May 23, 2016
nbright:
Shehu Wetin? Them no even know his last name!

R. I. P
Soboye. Read carefully next time.

2 Likes

Re: Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 23, 2016
There are many things affecting the material plane we know not of. I am not saying is spiritually link but a thorough check on the girls background, you would be should shocked a jealous incubi spirit wife-ing the girl killed the young man....

lipsrsealed
Re: Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding by slapandfall(m): 9:06pm On May 23, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding by nbright: 9:06pm On May 23, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

Soboye. Read carefully next time.
when I asked that question there was no surname there
Re: Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding by amclimax(m): 9:08pm On May 23, 2016
May our life never be like the case of sugarcane.... We must make am,we go look after people that trained us...and we will be alive till our great grand children ask us what happened to our teeth... Rip bro and condolences to the family

2 Likes

Re: Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding by SIRKOL(m): 9:08pm On May 23, 2016
This life! There are mysteries we cannot just explain. This death is not ordinary, I will not agree it is a coincidence. I advice all PLAYERS (not football players o, m sure u'ol know wat I mean) If u r toiling with anybody's hrt n u know within you that u r just using such person for the pleasure n don't intend taking it serious, pls br8k anything with such persons NOW! 4 ur own good.

RIP to the dead n to the woman God has a better plan 4 u; so pls cry no more.
Re: Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding by LovesonBlezz(m): 9:10pm On May 23, 2016
demydea:
Flying objects at work.
Aeroplane or kites
Re: Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding by Onyenna(m): 9:15pm On May 23, 2016
It's a pity......May he rest in peace. ...
Re: Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding by demydea: 9:16pm On May 23, 2016
LovesonBlezz:
Aeroplane or kites

None of the two. It is more complex than you think
Re: Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding by juman(m): 9:16pm On May 23, 2016
It is hard to get one good news from the country.

A destroyed country.
Re: Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding by malton: 9:18pm On May 23, 2016
embarassed

That Zaria Road has claimed more lives than I can count.

The painful thing is that, the government will still not do anything to better the state of roads. This is why corruption must be condemned by all and Sundry, regardless whether the crooks are ones own kith and kind.

God grant him eternal rest!
Re: Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding by Jarus(m): 9:20pm On May 23, 2016
I have a serious phobia for road travel. But what will be will surely be.

May God comfort the family.

2 Likes

Re: Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 23, 2016
demydea:
Flying objects at work.
cheesy what if it was a natural death?.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beauty Siasia: "My Kidnappers Prayed A Lot. They Serve God And Juju" / Christian Eriksen Arrives Back At Inter Milan For The First Time (Photos, Video) / Arsenal Goalkeeper Ospina Collapses During Napoli Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.