Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,829 members, 7,915,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:43 PM

APC Not Managing Victory Well – Okorocha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Not Managing Victory Well – Okorocha (27177 Views)

APC Not Threatened By Planned Mega Party – Oyegun / APC Hasn’t Managed Victory Well – OKOROCHA / APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Not Managing Victory Well – Okorocha by sirfemoz(m): 7:02am On May 24, 2016
Vince77:
this one wey everything don cost sef how much b form now?

Due to current situation of this country, form is now on demand. And he's indirectly demanding.. grin grin grin
Re: APC Not Managing Victory Well – Okorocha by tammie24: 7:02am On May 24, 2016
Anglovel:
SCAM is when a kidnapped young lady could not escape from her abductors when she was single and without a child.... But shockingly escaped now that she's a nursing mother.... WONDERS SHALL NEVER END!

PROPAGANDA is when the controversial subsidy removal is hitting up the economy and polity, and suddenly Chibok girls started trooping out of the dreaded Sambisa forest.... DIA IS GOD OOO!!

DECEIT is when Oga welcomed terrorist (the kidnapper) and his spouse (the kidnapped), just to paint a diversionary colour. FANTASTICALLY WRONG ACTIVITIES GOING ON OOO!!!

CONFUSION is when the Army, Community and principal gave the purported rescued Chibok girl different names and different rescued locations...
TO THIEF NO EASY OOO!!!

ERROR is when the rescued Chibok girl who was to write WAEC exam (physics- a science subject) could not speak a single sentence in English....
NA SCHOOL ABUSE OOO!!!!

STUPIDITY is when someone sees and observes any of the above and is still being deceived by APC's tricks.... D PERSON NEEDS SERIOUS DELIVERANCE....!!!!!

May God Almighty heal our land and help expose timely the deceits of this dual faced wicked monsters.

Adedapo Alonge.
you even for got to add
She was taken straight to aso rock before meeting her own parents that supposedly have been worried sick about her

She na to meet president be the most important thing? If God go catch you Na so you go just dey do mistake
Re: APC Not Managing Victory Well – Okorocha by Stanbeto: 7:03am On May 24, 2016
More Conffesion Loading......5%
Re: APC Not Managing Victory Well – Okorocha by wayne4loan: 7:03am On May 24, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

May be his daddy is in Aso Rock. Who knows... grin grin grin
true that
Re: APC Not Managing Victory Well – Okorocha by sirfemoz(m): 7:05am On May 24, 2016
Flashh:
When someone is speaking against something doesn't mean they hates it, but they just want to vindicate themselves which Okorocha just did.

I can counter APC/Buhari in some aspects, but that doesn't mean I am wailing, because I can never be a wailer.

We know your type, always sits on the fence.. you have to chose side, if you want to wail, wail! If you want to be a zombie, be a zombie!

2 Likes

Re: APC Not Managing Victory Well – Okorocha by Vince77(m): 7:11am On May 24, 2016
sirfemoz:

Due to current situation of this country, form is now on demand. And he's indirectly demanding.. grin grin grin
lol.
Na shame dey catch am dats y him no fit demand directly.
Dont gv him form without cool payment. Cost of production is now high joor.

1 Like

Re: APC Not Managing Victory Well – Okorocha by jaybee(f): 7:30am On May 24, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
And Nigerianss are suffering for it. No wonder the South East rejected the party in its entirety

are you insinuating that PDP managed its success well in the is years if its misrule?
Re: APC Not Managing Victory Well – Okorocha by Nobody: 7:47am On May 24, 2016
Peacetemi:
Buhari is busy fighting corruption. But he is still not aware that Nigeria is collapsing. When Nigeria has totally collapsed, there wont be anything left to fight. Keep fighting o, more grease to your elbow.
to fight corupition is to start with himself can he vow he had never stole niaja mony b4 ..he is just fightin any one dat says bad of his gov. And they all are fightin him .
Re: APC Not Managing Victory Well – Okorocha by Nobody: 7:50am On May 24, 2016
Joel3:
tell them oh. governor okorocha is using indirect to say APC has failed Nigerians
obasanjo know this right from day one
Re: APC Not Managing Victory Well – Okorocha by hausameat: 8:10am On May 24, 2016
Firefire:
This ediot sef dey talk ?

Okorocha, how are you managing Imo state under your direct control as the governor ?

Hypocrite!

Those are the 'error' children, trying to retreach their orriginal place of abode
Re: APC Not Managing Victory Well – Okorocha by einsteine(m): 10:03am On May 24, 2016
Governor of Imo State and Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Governors Forum, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, has said that his party, the incumbent APC, is not managing its victory very well.

Okorocha, while addressing journalists in Owerri, the State capital on Saturday said, “Make no mistake about it, All Progressives Congress is a good party, by all standards but my regret is that we are not managing our victory very well.”

He, however expressed optimism that President Buhari will deliver his campaign promises to the people.

I have no doubt in my mind that the old man will succeed.

“All I pleaded with Buhari to capture in the current fiscal year, are in the budget.

“I want to assure Ndigbo that all that are due to us will definitely get to us.”

The governor further threw his weight behind the liberalization of the down stream sector, noting that nothing established by Nigeria ever worked.

He added, “I support the deregulation of the oil sector of the nation’s economy.

“I also believe in concessioning government parastatals and agencies. Nothing established by government has ever worked in Nigeria.

“The Nigeria Airways, NITEL, Nigerian National Shipping Line and all never worked.”
Re: APC Not Managing Victory Well – Okorocha by smirn(m): 1:07pm On May 24, 2016
Peacetemi:
Buhari is busy fighting corruption. But he is still not aware that Nigeria is collapsing. When Nigeria has totally collapsed, there wont be anything left to fight. Keep fighting o, more grease to your elbow.
Let him continue the good fight against corruption which we all know is the real problem of Nigeria.
Re: APC Not Managing Victory Well – Okorocha by Flashh: 7:03pm On May 24, 2016
sirfemoz:

We know your type, always sits on the fence.. you have to chose side, if you want to wail, wail! If you want to be a zombie, be a zombie!
Your reply is not valid.
Re: APC Not Managing Victory Well – Okorocha by nwosunnanenye(m): 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
nwosunnanenye:
Are you realising it nowaturuocha holding student captive...beasttt
Mpagi Beast.Wasted Sperm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award / INEC Nomination: Arrest Lauretta Now For Lying Under Oath - CSOs / Atiku: Nigerians Should Vote For APC-PDP, Suffers Gaffe In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.